No announcement yet.

Wraith Defenders Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Went to bed at 10 pm, woke up at 1 am, and couldn't get back to sleep, so I drew another Wraithy pic. I don't like it as much as Steve (I am partial to Steve, afterall) - I had trouble deciding how to make his eyes look because you can't see them in the photo - they're competely shadowed. But drawing no eyes would have looked weird in this sort of portrait. And I had a dog of a time getting it to scan. No idea what setting I used to scan Steve, but this one just would NOT come out right - too dark and grainy. Finally I found a setting that is better, but not perfect. Used gray scale, which makes it blueish in color. Still, it works (it's also large - and this is already reduced. If someone can resize it for me I'd appreciate it (in any variety of smaller sizes).

Also not sure if I got the tattoo right. I didn't feel like searching for other pics, and only had the one to go off of...

Spoiler:

Hope you like it okay...

das
    sigpic

Comment

Teyla/SoW Queen

Spare a vote for fun?

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

It's very lovely, Das!

If I could just remember which one it was...

Comment

Originally posted by Risem View Post
          Oooh, which card have you got? I want the 8800gt.

And that's a good deal for the laptop and programs; the program licences alone are WAY expensive!
          ATI Radeon HD 2600. I put together a gaming PC, and it was one of the cheapest cards that would still work with my games Someone also told me it was a better card But I wanted the 8800gt too

They are too expensive But Gimp is nice since it has a lot of options. The only thing that is wrong with it is that it uses the default language of your computer, and mine is set to Norwegian It confuses me.

Comment

Spikey - he's the one in Phantom, I believe - might be Bam-Bam under the makeup (if memory serves me right). Or, he could be any, slightly cross-eyed Wraith!

das
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dasNdanger View Post
              Went to bed at 10 pm, woke up at 1 am, and couldn't get back to sleep, so I drew another Wraithy pic. I don't like it as much as Steve (I am partial to Steve, afterall) - I had trouble deciding how to make his eyes look because you can't see them in the photo - they're competely shadowed. But drawing no eyes would have looked weird in this sort of portrait. And I had a dog of a time getting it to scan. No idea what setting I used to scan Steve, but this one just would NOT come out right - too dark and grainy. Finally I found a setting that is better, but not perfect. Used gray scale, which makes it blueish in color. Still, it works (it's also large - and this is already reduced. If someone can resize it for me I'd appreciate it (in any variety of smaller sizes).

Also not sure if I got the tattoo right. I didn't feel like searching for other pics, and only had the one to go off of...

Spoiler:

Hope you like it okay...

das
              wow - beautiful

If you tell me what size you would like it in - I'll give it a go

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Wraith Cake View Post

What the H#!! -- I was playing around with my controls and I now have this at the bottom of my replies. Woe is me--I know nothing about computers

Sorry Guys! I know so little about the controls--I was fooling around with them then I saw this ENORMOUS picture as a siggy--I never intended to give myself a siggy I was trying to change my avatar!! Then I got locked out of the forum, so I had an apple and went for a walk.

Wraith Cake
                "Ask NOT what you can do for your country...ask WHAT'S FOR LUNCH?" O. Wells

Comment

Originally posted by Risem View Post
                  It's set as your sig. Just go to "Edit Signature" and delete it. Also NICE sig!

Believe me I didn't even want any sig up--at all!! I was trying to change my avatar. Then I was locked out of the forum for half an hour, so I went for a walk. Anyway, I'm now in so I'm taking it off RIGHT NOW URRRRR!!

Wraith Cake

Comment

Originally posted by Icarium View Post

Wraith Cake I like your painting very much but I think you should put it in spoiler tags due to size

Icarium
                    Sorry I didn't even mean for it to be up.

WK

Comment

Originally posted by Karhedron View Post
                      No he didn't. I started a little conversation and he volunteered to bring me back himself. If I would never return that is...weird
                      are you sure it was a little conversation?
                      Originally posted by MCH View Post
                      I found this, it's sort of OT'ish. With apoligises to Santa Claus
                      Spoiler:

The Four Stages Of Life

1) You believe in Wraith.
                      2) You don't believe in Wraith (*Shuddereds*if your very lucky don't last long one second is enough)
                      3) You are a Wraith (Yeah)
                      4) You look like a Wraith. (And if I could I green so many people we'd all be green like Wraith)

Also Season 5 Comment
                      Spoiler:

Read the lastest update on Gateworld, on Inquisition episode back end of Season 5
                      Atlantis is introduced to a group trying to form a coalition of humans from many different worlds against the Wraith. They have asked specifically for John Sheppard and his team -- who have gained a bit of notoriety in the Pegasus Galaxy over the past few years -- to visit one of their worlds

But the team arrives, find they have not been asked there to join the alliance. Instead:-
                      they are to stand trial for the Atlantis expedition's crimes against the Pegasus Galaxy.
                      Sheppard has explain "the existence of Michael",
                      "the catastrophic Hoffan plague that recently swept through the galaxy"

Good it about time some accountability was seen to be done, and it will be interesting to see what Woolsey will do. I hold the writers don't fudge this one and that Atlantis is warned in no uncertain terms what will happen if any more major mistakes are made.

Wonder where this leave Atlantis and Todd on off alliance
                      I want to be at stage 4! I think I'll start putting green dye in the bath water! As for S5, its about time.
                      Originally posted by Wraith Cake View Post
                      I am beginning to wonder if this was accidentally on purpose.... You know, to slow us down.
                      I know, I know I'm being cynical
                      Its a conspiracy, they're afraid the WDC will take over gateworld. And I wish I'd seen that sig, but I was asleep
                      Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post
                      Oh! A page or two, three is good, but 10?
                      Agreed, 10 pages is difficult, especially when you try to post to say how much you like the art, or reply to conversations.
                      so I drew another Wraithy pic. I don't like it as much as Steve (I am partial to Steve, afterall)
                      Das, stunning as usual. And the setting you used looks great at this end!

Seeing all the wraith queen art inspired me to write this
                      Spoiler:
                      Upon my will, you live or die
                      Upon my will, your people cry
                      For mercy, I will never give
                      I slake my hunger, that I may live

You tremble - for I am Mighty
                      You kneel - for I am Beauty
                      Fear me - my desire will kill
                      Love me - at your own peril

This is my second attempt at posting, it kicked me out the first time, managed to weasel my way in through the home page, only to find that I hadn't lost my multiquotes, yay!
                      sigpic

Comment

Comment

I have nothing to do this summer, so I'm going to end up doing a lot of wallpapers

here's another one

Spoiler:

oops, missed a part of the code

Comment

I've never did a wallpaper, I usually stick with siggys. I might try a wallpaper sometime...

[/url]

Comment

Spoiler:
                              http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v54/dasNdanger/phantom4.jpg

Hope you like it okay...

das
                              *jealous*

that's really beautiful

Comment

Originally posted by Rachelle View Post
                                I've never did a wallpaper, I usually stick with siggys. I might try a wallpaper sometime...
                                Wallpapers are fun, try it
                                Siggys are great too. I can't fit anything on them to save my life, though

Comment

Working...
                                X