No announcement yet.

Wraith Defenders Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm thinking when the writers created the Wraith in the first episode they wanted them to be scary creepy. Little did they know how much the Wraith wouldl be loved. I wonder if they thought "How would love these creatures?" We sure surprised them.

LS

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithworshipper View Post
      For LS:
      Spoiler:
      [ATTACH]5705[/ATTACH]

@karhedron: OMG! I wish I could wear one of those. Actually, I think I'd rather I knew someone who could wear one of those! Me really, really like black leatherrrrrr.
      I would like to wear some of the clothes the Queens wear but I'm too short if only I was 5"10 then I would be able to pull it off. And to wear a leather coat

LS

Comment

I can use the format-icons once again. Dumped my browser for Firefox
        I don't like firefox, but I also had to dump my browser for it.

I would like to wear some of the clothes the Queens wear but I'm too short if only I was 5"10 then I would be able to pull it off. And to wear a leather coat
        My bf has a trench coat. Wore it into Wal-Mart. Didn't go over too well. I would love wraith clothes, I'm just not sure where you could wear them at. Walking down the street in a leather wraith outfit plus a trench coat would probably give the C.I.A cause you question you.

[/url]

Comment

Originally posted by Mike272 View Post
          PETW = People against the unethical treatment of wraith
          A very warm, wraithy welcome

Originally posted by toomuchcaf View Post

Been having fun over the weekend, did some stuff with the kids, can you tell I'm slightly obsessed?

Spoiler:

OMG - can I have one please - *drool*

Bit of fun.
          Over here there is an add campaign for turkey, goes
          Give pork/beef/seafood the day off. Try turkey chops.

I really couldn't resist.

Spoiler:

If there really was a website, it would include wraith cake
          - that is great

Originally posted by Wraithworshipper View Post
          For LS:
          Spoiler:
          [ATTACH]5705[/ATTACH]

@karhedron: OMG! I wish I could wear one of those. Actually, I think I'd rather I knew someone who could wear one of those! Me really, really like black leatherrrrrr.
          Hope you don't mind that I snatched it

OK, who was cruel enough to wish Penny a successful cullling

Here we go:

I felt, that this is just a piece of spam, but as 3 people already said it is funny - I'll post it

sigpic

Comment

Been having fun over the weekend, did some stuff with the kids, can you tell I'm slightly obsessed?

Spoiler:

Oh wow! They look fun to make. Did they taste good?

Bit of fun.
            Over here there is an add campaign for turkey, goes
            Give pork/beef/seafood the day off. Try turkey chops.

I really couldn't resist.

Spoiler:

If there really was a website, it would include wraith cake
            LOL!

Originally posted by Karhedron View Post
            But we are not the only ones obsessed. Found an internetpage today where someone is actually tailoring one of those Wraith-leather outfits
            Link? I'd love to see once it's finished.

Originally posted by Rachelle View Post

My bf has a trench coat. Wore it into Wal-Mart. Didn't go over too well. I would love wraith clothes, I'm just not sure where you could wear them at. Walking down the street in a leather wraith outfit plus a trench coat would probably give the C.I.A cause you question you.
            Haha, but it would be awesome. Stuff the CIA.

Comment

Originally posted by Rachelle View Post
              I don't like firefox, but I also had to dump my browser for it.

Probably to a Stargate convention. Walking down the street or going into Wal- Mart wearing Wraith clothes they may think your some kind of goth. I think in London, England you could get away with it they seem more fashion forward. I could be wrong.

LS

LS

Comment

Originally posted by LiquidSky View Post
                I think in London, England you could get away with it they seem more fashion forward. I could be wrong.

LS

LS
                You could get away with anything in London. Plus I've seen some pretty unique outfits here in my "small" city.

Comment

England has always being fashion forward ever since the 1960's. In North America we seem more conservative.

LS

Comment

England has always being fashion forward ever since the 1960's. In North America we seem more conservative.

LS
                    You think? I've never been to America so I can't really judge.
                    But you really can get all sorts of people her. I love the variation. To be honest I've seen guys walking down the high street in wraith-like trench coats. It's cool.

Comment

@Shan You are the one and only master of the funny culling-sigs

@Risem Link?
                      http://corsairgryl.livejournal.com/
                      But she seems to have lost her motivation. Last entry is from May,9th
                      sigpic
                      Thanks for the Sig go to the talented Fainne
                      Spoiler:
                      Which Supernatural character are you? (I hate those things..but sadly it fits )
                      You're John! You are skilled and smart, but world-weary and a little jaded. You're a serial monogamist, and you love hard. You can sometimes be a little too narrow-minded, and stubborn to a fault, but your heart is always in the right place.

The GateWorld Cantina - Kara : Runner gone Wraith gone Wraith Queen gone human barmaid

Comment

Originally posted by Risem View Post
                        You think? I've never been to America so I can't really judge.
                        But you really can get all sorts of people her. I love the variation. To be honest I've seen guys walking down the high street in wraith-like trench coats. It's cool.
                        I could be wrong too about the NA. I don't see anyone here wearing wraith-type trench coats. I shouldn't speak of the whole of NA I sure places like NY, LA Vancouver and Toronto have their fashion sections that wear wraith type clothing. So forgive me if I insulted anyone in NA.

LS

Comment

Originally posted by Karhedron View Post
                          @Risem Link?
                          http://corsairgryl.livejournal.com/
                          But she seems to have lost her motivation. Last entry is from May,9th
                          Aw, a shame.
                          But thanks for the link.

I could be wrong too about the NA. I don't see anyone here wearing wraith-type trench coats. I shouldn't speak of the whole of NA I sure places like NY, LA Vancouver and Toronto have their fashion sections that wear wraith type clothing. So forgive me if I insulted anyone in NA.

LS
                          Yeah, it's all about where you "hang out". There may yet be wraith in America. *giggles*

Comment

Ouch! Poor Tommy with his server problems!

Would run away from the Hive for less reasons than that one!

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

ladies and gentlemen, during the new season, michael is gonna have todds babies

yes, i am talking about my shrimps

Comment

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Working...
                                X