• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post
    We know...

I froze the end credits page, and it actually says:

Wraith Bam Bam

Wait! Where does it say that? At the end of Phantoms???

das
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dasNdanger View Post
      Nevermind - yeah, that's where it is - I just saw it. It's James "Bam-Bam" Bamford - http://www.gateworld.net/blogs/bamfo...4/easter.shtml

I guess....

(why are these guys all hotter as Wraith...??? Oh here - you can ask him questions - http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...12232&page=184)

das
      sigpic

Comment

das
        Nevermind - yeah, that's where it is - I just saw it. It's James "Bam-Bam" Bamford - http://www.gateworld.net/blogs/bamfo...4/easter.shtml

I guess....

(why are these guys all hotter as Wraith...??? Oh here - you can ask him questions - http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...12232&page=184)

das
        Yeah, but it says 'Bam Bam' instead of his name, and that's funny...

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Originally posted by GoSpikey
          Yeah, but it says 'Bam Bam' instead of his name, and that's funny...
          Yeah, it is funny. Was he James' stunt double, too? In the makeup, he looks a bit like the Wraith in Duet - who was that one?

das
          sigpic

Comment

Okay!

I judt did waaaay too much reading to catch up in here not to say sumthin, so here's what I think...

*We should demand all Wraith boys be shown "in the natural". This way we
            get to know our boys top to bottom should we need to identify the body
            from other than facial recognition!

*Steve needs to have an identical twin brother who gets to make a nice,
            long, nasty mess of things for Atlantis!

*Todd gets a hair make-over. The clothes can stay...um.... Sorry! Just had
            a movie of Todd's clothes going run behind my eyes!

Crimany! Too many Wraith bits floating in the head now. I have completely lost my original train of thought!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by naamiaiset View Post
              I signed up... but now I have to choose which ones to use. that's harder than just choosing one.
              @naamiaiset
              How long did you wait for the welcome email? It's over half an hour and I still got nothing

Icarium

Comment

Originally posted by Icarium View Post
                @naamiaiset
                How long did you wait for the welcome email? It's over half an hour and I still got nothing

Icarium
                about fifteen minutes. imagerotate shows you as the newest member.

Comment

about fifteen minutes. imagerotate shows you as the newest member.
                  It does. I think I will wait till tomorrow and try again if it doesn't come
                  And there's no moderator or anyone to contact or I didn't find...

Icarium

Comment

I posted this little piece of work in the tatoo and hair project. Thought not everybody looks at it but maybe still be interested as we had a tatoo discussion earlier on.

The Tatoo from instict consits of wraith letters, doesn't it? At least very overstilished once

Come on! I know you want to tell me I'm insane

sigpic

Comment

It does. I think I will wait till tomorrow and try again if it doesn't come
                      And there's no moderator or anyone to contact or I didn't find...

Icarium
                      try logging out of your mail and then log back in. that's what I had to do before the welcome email showed up.

Comment

Originally posted by Shanthaia View Post
                        I posted this little piece of work in the tatoo and hair project. Thought not everybody looks at it but maybe still be interested as we had a tatoo discussion earlier on.

The Tatoo from instict consits of wraith letters, doesn't it? At least very overstilished once

the "h" design has a similarity... but I can't see any with the others.

Comment

the "h" design has a similarity... but I can't see any with the others.
                          There is SOME similarity, but they seemed mirrored in the tattoo...

Icarium

Comment

There is SOME similarity, but they seemed mirrored in the tattoo...

Icarium
                            Probably just starred too long at the pictures to find any similarities. I just had in mind writing is a technical thing and tatoos an art. When I think how many ways of writing a single letter we have....but in the end I suppose its up to immagination

sigpic

Comment

Originally Posted by Shanthaia
                              I think it would be a nice solution to the Wraith food shortage
                              Well since put it that way.

Originally Posted by Shanthaia
                              Thanks for the link. I don't think I'll need it. I'm not good with signatures but there are a few people like naamiaset, das or icarium who have so many lovely signatures. Maybe they want to use it? *Looks hopefully at all the sig creators*
                              Really i assume you made the sig your using which is great.
                              Oops...sorry. Forgot to compliment the new sigs! Always so good to see!! Thanks for sharing - great jobs!
                              Thanks dasNdanger.
                              Thanks for clearing that up because I really thought you can't make up your mind and change them several times a day... I know, silly me

Icarium
                              LOL!!!! I would never do anything like that.
                              I signed up... but now I have to choose which ones to use. that's harder than just choosing one.
                              Yeah sometimes i have the same problem too.
                              Originally posted by Shanthaia View Post
                              Your beyond insane if there is such a thing. *runs off*

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithworshipper View Post
                                Todd gets a hair make-over.
                                STAY AWAY FROM TODD'S HAIR, OR I'LL HURT YOU MYSELF. BADLY!!!!!!!!!!!

I think they got the message.

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Working...
                                X