Clear All

I hug you WITH this in your Face Yes show us your results

Comment

Originally posted by Degilwen View Post
      I hug you WITH this in your Face Yes show us your results
      Thanks!

Argh, I have milk-glue in my eye!

Yep, I'll show you the results.
      I have some Wraith DNA in my genetic make-up, that makes me want to use trench coat.

sigpic

"Jaffat tulloo... Helmat paukkuu..."

Comment

If Wraith need and like Milk also??

Comment

Originally posted by Degilwen View Post
          If Wraith need and like Milk also??
          Maybe. I think Todd would like milk.
          I have some Wraith DNA in my genetic make-up, that makes me want to use trench coat.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by cryogenic_limbo View Post
            Maybe. I think Todd would like milk.
            Todd strikes me as the practical typ of person. Why would he like milk? It has no use to him personally, though I think he would even figure out a way to make a glass of milk serving his intersts.
            Last edited by Shanthaia; 29 February 2008, 09:41 AM. Reason: can't spot the difference between a and i to save my life ;-)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Shanthaia View Post
              Todd strikes me as the prictical typ of person. Why would he like milk? It has no use to him personally, though I think he would even figure out a way to make a glass of milk serving his intersts.
              Because of taste? And I think it is healthy for wraith too.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post
                She should call him 'daddy' just to mock him.
                I can imagine michael looking at telya in shock and saying "how did you know!?"

Comment

Wehee, Naam!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by naamiaiset View Post
                    I can imagine michael looking at telya in shock and saying "how did you know!?"

Or going all:

Not quite what I had in mind...

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Originally posted by cryogenic_limbo View Post
                      Because of taste? And I think it is healthy for wraith too.
                      Do you know that most people on earth can't tolerate milk because of the lactose (milk sugar). It is not normal for any grown up being to metabolite milk. They can't digest it and get diarrhea. Just a few people can because it gave their ancestors who settled down, an advatage for survival to be able to digest milk even being adult. Now why in all the universe should a wraith be able to digest milk?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post

Or going all:

Not quite what I had in mind...
                        michael may have some scary thoughts in that mind of his.

Comment

Originally posted by Shanthaia View Post
                          Do you know that most people on earth can't tolerate milk because of the lactose (milk sugar). It is not normal for any grown up being to metabolite milk. They can't digest it and get diarrhea. Just a few people can because it gave their ancestors who settled down, an advatage for survival to be able to digest milk even being adult. Now why in all the universe should a wraith be able to digest milk?
                          Yep, I know about lactose intolerance. Here in Finland, everyone drinks milk, lactose intolerantics are quite rare. We have seen in instinct that wraith eats normal food as a child. Why should not wraith be able to digest milk, if they have used to it? Although I don't think that many of them use milk anyway.

Btw. I was just joking about milk-thing. I like the image of Todd with glass of milk.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by GoSpikey
                            It would be neat if someone from the WDC won that thing! Come on, Das! Let your creativity out!
                            HA!

NO.

My husband would do it in a second, if we could find the right makeup. God - if he did, he might be sorry!! I might want him NEVER to change!

dsas
                            sigpic

Comment

There's a picture of steve with a milkbottle somewhere on wraithsteve on livejournal but I can't find it anymore. )-:
                              Any chance you saw it? It was quite funny. And you are right the (mental) picture of Todd with a glass of milk is funny. (-:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by naamiaiset View Post
                                michael may have some scary thoughts in that mind of his.
                                When I was watching the The Kindred I Wraith scenes (Mikey & Todd) earlier, I 'discovered' something silly, again. Or, my mind made it into something silly, more likely...

Spoiler:
                                Todd: "There can be only one." -> From Highlander (Queen - Princes of the Universe)

Shifts over to...

Michael: *Walks up to his future Queen...*

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Working...
                                X