No announcement yet.

Wraith Defenders Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I´m confused now?? At first you speak about Teyla Michael and Keenan and now Todd?? I think that Todd use in a crazy way Shepp and co
    He got more information about the milkyway people Thanks Mckay and the notebook which Todd now have... But I wondering that Wraith understand Windows Vista, or Windows XP .... or Linux

Comment

Hi, new to the forum, but I love the Wraith, especially Todd. I love the character development with him, we've seen so many different sides of him
      sigpic

Find your Destiny

Comment

Originally posted by Degilwen View Post
        But I wondering that Wraith understand Windows Vista, or Windows XP .... or Linux
        Vista would make him crazy.
        I have some Wraith DNA in my genetic make-up, that makes me want to use trench coat.

sigpic

"Jaffat tulloo... Helmat paukkuu..."

Comment

Originally posted by Shanthaia View Post
          Wow, I like your signature, Incarium
          Well, really? Thanks anyway.

It's my first attemp and I feel so-so about it. Hopefully, I will have a better one when I have more time
          Now I feel encouraged! Thanks again!

Icarium

Comment

Originally posted by Aurora24 View Post
            Hi, new to the forum, but I love the Wraith, especially Todd. I love the character development with him, we've seen so many different sides of him
            Hi, Aurora, welcome. Todd is one of my favourites too.
            Wraithy love.
            I have some Wraith DNA in my genetic make-up, that makes me want to use trench coat.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by cryogenic_limbo View Post
              Vista would make him crazy.
              In that case, Linux would make him mas as hell

Icarium

I meant mad, of course

Comment

Hi Aurora

@ Limbo you mean the Wraith use also Microsoft things in her computer??

Comment

If I do lots of typos, it's because of my sleeping pills. My head is messed up now. Keyboard is weird, I see strange things...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Degilwen View Post
                    Hi Aurora

@ Limbo you mean the Wraith use also Microsoft things in her computer??
                    He would propably uses Linux.

Then he comes to Assembly.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Icarium View Post
                      I just don't think telepathy works so selectively. If the access to the info other Wraith has would be so easy, there wouldn't be place for hiding ideas. Thinking is not a hmm.. linear? process, it's like concepts, linked ideas... And I wonder how strong are the links within one hive? Are they one happy mind-sharing family? I think it's unlikely, but still in a case like that a Wraith shutting his mind would be suspicious. I also can't imagine sharing thoughts without sharing emotions. I someone was lying, wouldn't it be detectable?
                      Wraith telepathy is something else which has never been fully explained. In 'No Man's Land' Michael learns that the Queen had kept the real plan from him - he had no idea that she was pretending to make an alliance in order to learn the location of Earth. Todd was also betrayed by one of his crew members so the telepathic link doesn't pick that kind of thing up either.
                      sigpic

Comment

She is righr, Icariums sig is adorable.

sigpic

Comment

I think that the Queen and the face Wraith can turn out the Telepathy things for other Wraith... I don´t know how I can write it in english.... I hope you know what I mean

Comment

Originally posted by Icarium View Post
                            Well, really? Thanks anyway.

It's my first attemp and I feel so-so about it. Hopefully, I will have a better one when I have more time
                            Now I feel encouraged! Thanks again!

Icarium
                            Icarium, it's VERY good!

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

*Random silliness strikes again*

Spoiler:
                              If Michael wants Teyla, but Teyla wants Kanaan, do you think Michael might actively plan his death? Like sending him on a mission where there's no possibility he'll come back from?

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Welcome to the Club Aurora24

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
                                Wraith telepathy is something else which has never been fully explained. In 'No Man's Land' Michael learns that the Queen had kept the real plan from him - he had no idea that she was pretending to make an alliance in order to learn the location of Earth. Todd was also betrayed by one of his crew members so the telepathic link doesn't pick that kind of thing up either.
                                I meant 'telepathy' as a whole, not specifically Wraith telepathy when I said it wasn't selective, but still everything depends on TPTB. On how they want telepathy to work In Stargate Uninverse you can lie as much as you want, regardless of being telepathic or not...

Icarium

Comment

Working...
                                X