No announcement yet.

Wraith Defenders Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shawns livejournal is updated again with a longer version then normal at http://xepherah.livejournal.com/

enjoy

Sathael
    sigpic

Comment

LOL chel thats great and xeph this is awesome
      sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Anonymous #1 writes: “1) I've only ever seen Wraith suck life out of someone with their right hands. Can you get left-handed or even double-handed Wraith when it comes to sucking life? 2) Do the Wraith that wear masks look the same as the Wraith without masks, or does Wraith society have 3 genders (i.e, soldiers, workers and queens)?
        3) Since the Wraith are evolved from the Iratus bug, does that mean that new Wraith are 'born' the same way as Iratus bugs, or are they like humans in that matter?”

Answers: 1) The wraith have one feeding hand. 2) We’ll get a peek at their concealed mugs in season four and there are three distinct sub-set of wraith. 3) Again, check out season four to find out.
        From JM blog.
        LONG LIVE THE WRAITH!
        Member of the Wraith' Defenders Club
        http://petitionspot.com/petitions/wraithrights/
        My fan fiction

Comment

thats gorgeous Chel it looks even better then the previous one i love it great job with it

Comment

thanks for posting that female wraith so the wraith have only one hand that is used for feeding i was starting to wonder if they only had the one now we know and we get to see what the other male wraiths with masks look like season 4 is indeed shaping up to be a great season also i thought Michael was a kind of fourth class of wraith since his is kind of half-human half wraith?

Comment

help save ford >.> fellow brotherin

http://www.petitiononline.com/FORD/petition.html

Comment

Originally posted by wriathlord View Post
                thanks for posting that female wraith so the wraith have only one hand that is used for feeding i was starting to wonder if they only had the one now we know and we get to see what the other male wraiths with masks look like season 4 is indeed shaping up to be a great season also i thought Michael was a kind of fourth class of wraith since his is kind of half-human half wraith?
                That might be quite possible Wraithlord. Or Michael is what other Wraith consider as a pollution of their genetic dnapool. And therefore being casted out. Poor Mike, it wasn´t even his fault. Besides then by being caught that is.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Xepherah View Post
                  That might be quite possible Wraithlord. Or Michael is what other Wraith consider as a pollution of their genetic dnapool. And therefore being casted out. Poor Mike, it wasn´t even his fault. Besides then by being caught that is.
                  michael is unique in the aspect that both sides of his genetic makeup have cast himout and he is now fending for himself. of course he is adaptable and able to use both earth based technology and wraith technology effectively.
                  however ialways wondered if due to his 'construction' he had a split personality?...
                  sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Originally posted by wriathlord View Post
                    thats gorgeous Chel it looks even better then the previous one i love it great job with it
                    Thanks, wriathlord! I'm glad you liked it!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by GATEGOD View Post
                      help save ford >.> fellow brotherin

http://www.petitiononline.com/FORD/petition.html
                      I've signed it! I don't think we'll see Ford as a recuring character, but it would be nice to see him again! He was cute
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by susanne View Post
                        michael is unique in the aspect that both sides of his genetic makeup have cast himout and he is now fending for himself. of course he is adaptable and able to use both earth based technology and wraith technology effectively.
                        however ialways wondered if due to his 'construction' he had a split personality?...
                        Split personality, hmmm, let's see:
                        Michael to human:
                        "I'll eat you! ...No, I can't, I feel sorry for you....I'm going with plan 3, I'll feed you to my bugs!"
                        sigpic

Comment

oh chel just for you....
                          Spoiler:

steve: hi there....
                          shep: uh oh....
                          sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

another great one susanne i love it especially the steve: hi there....
                            very funny
                            also you do great drawings

Comment

thanks wraithlord imthinking about colouring one or two in
                              sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Originally posted by susanne View Post
                                oh chel just for you....
                                Spoiler:

steve: hi there....
                                Thanks, sus! You're a sweetheart!
                                It's very funny, lol! "Shep: uh oh! "
                                Thanks again and I shall make something for you too! Let me think, something with Michael!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X