Wraith Defenders Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I miss the normal wraith icons

Here is that Katie Perry video, i never liked her music much, but this song seemed good for wraith and i love her outfits in this video, she could be a Wraith Queen with her outfits and skin markings.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5Sd5c4o9UM

Comment

Originally posted by orbofnight View Post
      I would have liked to have seen John's face if Todd was wearing this when he said, "Welcome to my ship."

Michael signature by Draygon. Others by me - My Wraith Art

Comment

Originally posted by WraithSlave View Post
        I miss the normal wraith icons

Here is that Katie Perry video, i never liked her music much, but this song seemed good for wraith and i love her outfits in this video, she could be a Wraith Queen with her outfits and skin markings.
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5Sd5c4o9UM
        I really like that vid, it's good, though I know exactly what you mean about her music in general. I'm more an Indie/Rock gal. What I really liked was one of the closeup shots of her eyes with the golden contacts that had slit pupils. The pupils expanded - that was awesome.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WraithSlave View Post
          Nooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My laptop fried!!!!! Its dead ! That means all of my wraith images are gone !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Besides photobucket ! I must have a short cut to the wraith images i must i must i must oh the horror!!!!!!!!!!!!
          *hugs*
          I lost a load of my pics a couple of years ago when I accidentally deleted them from my USB stick Now I back-up everything twice and have them on PB
          Originally posted by Luna Fantasma - Wraith Lover View Post
          Hello to all of you!! I'll introduce myself:
          Welcome to Gateworld and the WDC

Comment

Apparently it's still April Fools Day, even though I'm in the UK, it's the 2nd April and 12:08 in the afternoon According to my green rating I have the 'pick of the treasure' And here's what I dug up:

Comment

Oh sexy Rocky pic! Maybe I should make a sexy one of Astor.
              The worship of Talos is strictly forbidden!

Comment

Originally posted by Leeta View Post
                Oh sexy Rocky pic! Maybe I should make a sexy one of Astor.
                Thanks
                haha, speaking of Astor: I went shopping Ayeterday and bought some nail polish, it wasn't until I got it home I saw the brand was 'Astor'

EDIT: Does the april fools thing include hijacking posts? I spelled 'ye(s)-terday' but it's come up as 'Aye-terday'

Comment

Originally posted by rora'sPA View Post
                  Thanks
                  haha, speaking of Astor: I went shopping Ayeterday and bought some nail polish, it wasn't until I got it home I saw the brand was 'Astor'

EDIT: Does the april fools thing include hijacking posts? I spelled 'ye(s)-terday' but it's come up as 'Aye-terday'

Maybe he has his own nail polish brand? I'm going shopping in a little bit. Maybe I'll go into the comestic aisle and see if they have any Astor brand polish.

The forum is changing words into pirate speak.
                  The worship of Talos is strictly forbidden!

Comment

Originally posted by Leeta View Post
                    Maybe he has his own nail polish brand? I'm going shopping in a little bit. Maybe I'll go into the comestic aisle and see if they have any Astor brand polish.

The forum is changing words into pirate speak.
                    Lol, well I got mine in a cheapo shop so I don't know if it's stocked in bigger stores.

Ah, at least I'm not going mad... I thought it was me and that I kept mis-spelling it

Comment

According to my green rating I have the 'pick of the treasure' And here's what I dug up:
                      Eyes of gold, hair of opals, skin of emeralds...

He is another Wraith who needs more attention. This might only be the 3rd Rocky pic on dA (besides DS's, and TP's). At least he graces the cover and binding of "Blood Ties."

Comment

Originally posted by Isolde View Post
                        http://imgur.com/uEWOX][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/uEWOX.png

Just for you, Trill.

See what I mean about dashing, though?
                        Very dashing indeed.
                        sigpic

Comment

Cool pics Thorthewraith, Isolde and PA.
                          sigpic

Comment

Yeah great pictures everyone, but you should try drawing Queens! I know I'm a broken record, but still

And love the pirate pictures
                            My videos
                            My art
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by orbofnight View Post
                              Eyes of gold, hair of opals, skin of emeralds...

He is another Wraith who needs more attention. This might only be the 3rd Rocky pic on dA (besides DS's, and TP's). At least he graces the cover and binding of "Blood Ties."

I also noticed this afternoon that he's on the spine of my SGA season 2 box set Although they've mirrored his pic so his tattoo's on the wrong side
                              Originally posted by Hellraiser-89 View Post
                              Yeah great pictures everyone, but you should try drawing Queens! I know I'm a broken record, but still
                              Hehe, when I've finished colouring Craig's next pic I might have a go at drawing Sally, I love her long red hair

Comment

Hehe, when I've finished colouring Craig's next pic I might have a go at drawing Sally, I love her long red hair
                                Yay! Persistence pays off
                                I'm actually drawing Laura now, or well I've started at least
                                My videos
                                My art
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X