No announcement yet.

Wraith Defenders Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love the advent calender pic's from the last few days (I keep forgetting to open it.)

Rekala, that iratus bug is so cute.

Comment

LOL! Great piccie, Rekala - that must be what my boys did last year!!!
      sigpic
      Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Poor Todd.

Spoiler:
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
          Poor Todd.

Spoiler:
          LOL, Woolsey! Did Kenny have to deliver the bad news?

Comment

Woolsey, wait for Rhys!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by orbofnight View Post
              LOL, Woolsey! Did Kenny have to deliver the bad news?
              I think Todd discovered it for himself when he picked the bottle up.
              sigpic

Comment

I think Todd discovered it for himself when he picked the bottle up.
                The masked warriors are going to have to drag Woolsey away before he starts muttering about missing his Yorkie.

Comment

Originally posted by orbofnight View Post
                  The masked warriors are going to have to drag Woolsey away before he starts muttering about missing his Yorkie.
                  sigpic

Comment

@ Ciannwn's picture

Originally posted by Bajka20 View Post
                    Woolsey, wait for Rhys!
                    Maybe Rhys took the whiskey then knocked out Woolsey to make it look like it was him...
                    The worship of Talos is strictly forbidden!

Comment

Rhys: *quickly hides what looks uncannily like a bottle of whisky behind his back*

Comment

Thanks everyone

I'm sorry I haven't been here much. My own laptop broke and I'm using my moms laptop instead. But it doesn't seem to like GW very much and I can hardly post in the forums!

Michael signature by Draygon. Others by me - My Wraith Art

Comment

Originally posted by Leeta View Post
                          Maybe Rhys took the whiskey then knocked out Woolsey to make it look like it was him...
                          Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post

Rhys: *quickly hides what looks uncannily like a bottle of whisky behind his back*
                          Maybe he'd better hope Todd doesn't find out.

Originally posted by Rekala View Post
                          I'm sorry I haven't been here much. My own laptop broke and I'm using my moms laptop instead. But it doesn't seem to like GW very much and I can hardly post in the forums!
                          Hope you can get your own laptop fixed soon.
                          sigpic

Comment

Maybe he'd better hope Todd doesn't find out.
                            I wouldn't worry too much, because it was only a blend. Now if it was a single malt, well then there'd be tears before bedtime, I can tell you.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Isolde View Post
                              I wouldn't worry too much, because it was only a blend. Now if it was a single malt, well then there'd be tears before bedtime, I can tell you.
                              Rhys: It was a single malt. I only drink single malt.

DS: Wait, how are you supposed to know it was single malt?

Rhys: Huh? Well, I... guessed.

Comment

Originally posted by Rekala View Post
                                Thanks everyone

I know the feeling! My laptop is old and I plan to buy a new one after xmas, but during the entire year every week there's been a new problem with the computer and it's literally taking it's dying breath. The cooling system doesn't work, my cat had a hissy fit and tore off a few letters from the keyboard, there's teethmark all over the screen (kitty likes to bite things), the hard drive's been replaced a few times and so on... My fiance is a computer engineer so he's very used to fixing the laptop
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X