Wraith Defenders Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
    Looks like it's Mortimer for our new Wraith, then.

Isn't it wonderful having a new Wraith.
    It is! Thanks, Queen Malka, for bringing his photo to our attention and thanks, Ciannwn, for your eye for detail and organizing his naming.

Originally posted by WraithSlave View Post
    Thanks I love this group it brightens my day too seeing wraith everything and really dedicated worshippers. Speaking of purring.. that reminded me of the scene where Todd hissed at Rodney i think i'm going to go upload and convert that scene from my dvd onto youtube and play it in slow motion over and over Or just get all the wraith hissing in every scene ! I've finished uploading season 3 on my computer to use for videos. One of my friends borrowed season 4 & 5 for like 2 months now and i'm getting really impatient
    But on the bright side the Eric figure came in the mail today
    I have this one too and love it, even if he isn't green. They did a great job with his hair twists, jacket embellishments, cat-like eyes, tattoo, facial structure, etc. The figure even stands on its own without the base and comes with weapons in case the Lanteans disrupt his scientific endeavors.

Comment

Originally posted by Isolde View Post
      I have all of those except the last two, and in the end I got cheesed off with them. But... I didn't see any of them as bad-boy. Not sure what that says about me.

I also think True Blood is much, much better as a show than as a series of books. The execs took everything good and multiplied it to nothing short of awesome. I am soooo looking forward to series three.
      I admit all the tough-guy crap pees me off a bit, but I'm persevering.
      Lol, before becoming interested in the Wraith I was a complete innocent as regards what I read, so I guess I still have a long way to go

TB: Kinda liked the books, loved the first series, wasn't that impressed with the second one. Hope the third one will have more Eric in
      Looks like it's Mortimer for our new Wraith, then.

Isn't it wonderful having a new Wraith.
      Yay for Mortimer

Comment

Originally posted by orbofnight View Post
        I have this one too and love it, even if he isn't green. They did a great job with his hair twists, jacket embellishments, cat-like eyes, tattoo, facial structure, etc. The figure even stands on its own without the base and comes with weapons in case the Lanteans disrupt his scientific endeavors.
        Yes, he's an odd colour - human coloured!!!!

I was given him by Secret Santa at work last Christmas (someone was paying attention ) and he stands guard by my computer - pointing his hand-held stunner at me all day long... *descends into gutter thoughts*

PS. atm he also has a cocktail umbrella shielding his delicate wraith skin from the overhead lights!!!
        sigpic
        Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

We'll never really know which episode Mortimer was in. I'm still guessing he was one of the group of Wraith at the end of The Queen.
          sigpic

Comment

We'll never really know which episode Mortimer was in. I'm still guessing he was one of the group of Wraith at the end of The Queen.
            I wonder if there are a lot of other wraith we are missing that haven't been named, like most in the background in some scenes where you can barely see them?

Comment

I wonder if there are a lot of other wraith we are missing that haven't been named, like most in the background in some scenes where you can barely see them?
              We're missing all the Wraith in that end scene of The Queen.
              sigpic

Comment

All the ones at the end of the queen, and have we got all the ones from The Gift when Tayla is on the hive?

Comment

Originally posted by KyshaMalini View Post
                  All the ones at the end of the queen, and have we got all the ones from The Gift when Tayla is on the hive?
                  We've only got Darrell and Gordon from The Gift because they were in Wraithial Discrimination (this feature was produced while the episode was being filmed.) I don't think anyone has found a good pic of any of the other Wraith in the episode - it's a bit difficult naming them if they are unrecognisable.

I checked screencaps for The Queen - it's impossible to see the lined up Wraith's faces.
                  sigpic

Comment

We've only got Darrell and Gordon from The Gift because they were in Wraithial Discrimination (this feature was produced while the episode was being filmed.) I don't think anyone has found a good pic of any of the other Wraith in the episode - it's a bit difficult naming them if they are unrecognisable.

I checked screencaps for The Queen - it's impossible to see the lined up Wraith's faces.
                    Shame, poor unrecognised wraith....

Comment

Maybe we need a name that can be for all the wraith who are in the background? Like John/Jane Doe for unidentified people, we have a name for unidentified Wraith?
                      If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Draygon View Post
                        Maybe we need a name that can be for all the wraith who are in the background? Like John/Jane Doe for unidentified people, we have a name for unidentified Wraith?

How about Jondo?
                        sigpic

Comment

How about Jondo?
                          Sweet...
                          sigpic

Comment

How about Jondo?
                            Nice, it has a certain ring to it.

Comment

Well I guess when I say evil, it's the fact that they should have the tech to clone humans easily, they enjoy hunting down humans or why did they have runners?

But really I don't want to get into an argument again so please don't tell me a million ways why I am wrong, I'm really just here for a little fun
                              Vote Anubis for President in 2012
                              A Face you Can Trust
                              sigpic
                              So whats the worst that could happen?
                              Supporter of the "It's Asgard, NOT AsgUard !" campaign
                              It is better to debate a question without settling it than to settle a question without debating it.

Comment

Originally posted by fugiman View Post
                                Well I guess when I say evil, it's the fact that they should have the tech to clone humans easily, they enjoy hunting down humans or why did they have runners?

But really I don't want to get into an argument again so please don't tell me a million ways why I am wrong, I'm really just here for a little fun

A bit like we have fox hunting then, huh? And at least the wraith gave Ronon weapons and a nice, cosy wraith coat - which is more than we do for the foxes!

Are you having fun yet?
                                sigpic
                                Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Working...
                                X