Wraith Defenders Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
    LOL! I never said I was original! I have to ask her, indeed!
    Slightly What are you on about please????????
    sigpic
    Thank you to Icarium for allowing me to use the above image.

Comment

Hmmm...

I was cleaning out some files, and stumbled across this. It's NOT finished, but I figured I'd post it anyway, since I have no idea when or why I wrote it. It just seems appropriate somehow. I found a cut off point, and will just leave it at this for now...

Spoiler:
      Todd joins the Lanteans on a mission that promises to be of benefit to both human and Wraith alike. But as the team steps through the gate, they find themselves neither clothed nor armed as they emerge on the other side. They stare at one another in disbelief.

Rodney (attempting to cover himself): “Oh, god…we’re all naked!”

Sheppard: “Yeah, I think we can see that.”

Todd: “This is most perplexing.”

Rodney: “Perplexing?! No, no, no. A complex mathematical problem is perplexing. This is not perplexing…this is disastrous! Maybe it doesn’t matter to the rest of you, but I can’t be walking around with everything exposed like this…”

Ronon: “It’s no big deal.”

Rodney (suddenly defensive): “Look, I can’t help it. It’s cold out here.”

Ronon: “Not what I meant.”

Rodney: “Oh. Nevermind, then."

Sheppard: "Don't worry, Rodney, we'll figure something out."

Rodney: "But when? Like...maybe yesterday...because, really, we should have been prepared for something like this. I mean, there’s the over-exposure to the sun…and the bugs…and who knows what my skin might be sensitive to here! I really need my clothes, I had snacks in my pockets, and everything!”

Ronon: “You can’t kill bad guys with snacks. I wanna know what happened to my gun.”

(As if they had forgotten about his presence, they all turn and stare at Todd)

Rodney: “Oh, geez… Why did I have to look?! I so did not have to see that.”

Shep: “See what? I thought we all figured they were natural blonds…”

Rodney: “Not that…THAT.” (points)

Shep (tilts head, and frowns): “Oh. Wow. What’s the second one for?”

Ronon: “I think I’m gonna be sick.”

Shep: “I dunno, it’s kind of impressive.”

Ronon: “You guys are just…weird.”

Rodney: “Yeah, but you should see this…” (Looks at Todd apologetically) “Sorry, I don’t mean to make you uncomfortable, but we really don’t know that much about you…guys. Wow…yeah…you are a guy…like me…but not really because you have two – and they’re…green. But, still…at least we know now that you’re not…”

Sheppard: “Jewish?”

I really wonder where I was going with that. I don't think I posted it before since there were a few unfinished lines after that. So, anyway, I hope it gave you a giggle or two.

das
      Last edited by dasNdanger; 07 March 2010, 03:15 PM.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dasNdanger View Post
        Hmmm...

I was cleaning out some files, and stumbled across this. It's NOT finished, but I figured I'd post it anyway, since I have no idea when or why I wrote it. It just seems appropriate somehow. I found a cut off point, and will just leave it at this for now...
        das

I particularly like Ronon's "No big deal" comment.
        sigpic

Comment

Hmmm...

But, still…at least we know now that you’re not…”

I really wonder where I was going with that. I don't think I posted it before since there were a few unfinished lines after that. So, anyway, I hope it gave you a giggle or two.

das
          LMAO... Hahahahahahahahahahahahahah
          sigpic

Comment

Hmmm...

das
            That's very funny and very clever - thank you!!

Comment

Just a random thought: I develloped a very recent addiction to Farmville (yes, I am THAT lame), and I kept thinking if there was a version for Wraiths how it would be: "seeding" human populations, culling them, making alliances with other hives, fight rivals, etc...It's a bit dark and crazy, I know, but bear with me. Or not.

And which avatar would you chose for your happy culler?
              Originally posted by Toddandrea View Post
              Queen Malka has already come up with a concept for that called Humanville but you'd have to ask her what happens in it
              "Well really Lt. C. Larruz is the one addicted to Humanville." *looks at him playing on his tablet* " If I can tear him away for a moment, then he can tell you how it works." -Queen Malka

"GRRrrrrrr...." *to Larruz who is not paying attention until now* -Commander Sam

"Oh yeah, sorry my Queen." *trots forward* "So in Humanville you have planet that you have to run and try to get them to bred as much as possible. However you have to also teach them how to protect themselves from rival hives that might come and cull you. You can request help from your friends to help 'fertilize' your humans which helps to introduced new DNA into the pool. Which is good cause otherwise you could be faced with in-breading. Also you can go and 'feed' your friends humans which is viewed as a agricultural trade which gets you money and points. You have to 'cull' or harvest your humans but it just cuts down on how many of them you have. So you have to make sure you only do it in selectively." *smiles and goes back to playing Humanville*

Comment

Just a random thought: I develloped a very recent addiction to Farmville (yes, I am THAT lame), and I kept thinking if there was a version for Wraiths how it would be: "seeding" human populations, culling them, making alliances with other hives, fight rivals, etc...It's a bit dark and crazy, I know, but bear with me. Or not.

And which avatar would you chose for your happy culler?
                It is not lame. I don't even dare to register to Facebook because I KNOW how addicted I would become. And that isn't just slightly addicted. I have skipped school to play Settlers II, Neopets...

Spoiler:
                Todd joins the Lanteans on a mission that promises to be of benefit to both human and Wraith alike. But as the team steps through the gate, they find themselves neither clothed nor armed as they emerge on the other side. They stare at one another in disbelief.

Rodney: “Perplexing?! No, no, no. A complex mathematical problem is perplexing. This is not perplexing…this is disastrous! Maybe it doesn’t matter to the rest of you, but I can’t be walking around with everything exposed like this…”

Rodney: "But when? Like...maybe yesterday...because, really, we should have been prepared for something like this. I mean, there’s the over-exposure to the sun…and the bugs…and who knows what my skin might be sensitive to here! I really need my clothes, I had snacks in my pockets, and everything!”

Ronon: “You can’t kill bad guys with snacks. I wanna know what happened to my gun.”

Rodney: “Yeah, but you should see this…” (Looks at Todd apologetically) “Sorry, I don’t mean to make you uncomfortable, but we really don’t know that much about you…guys. Wow…yeah…you are a guy…like me…but not really because you have two – and they’re…green. But, still…at least we know now that you’re not…”

Giggle ot two. Maybe three or four

Always fun to find writings one can't remember making My money is on humorous reason for the 'I'll never take of my coat' attitude every Wraith seems to suffer

Comment

Hmmm...

Spoiler:

das

That raised a grin on a Monday morning!!! And no, I'm not going to rephrase that!

I wrote a fic once along those lines... I had this idea that, not only do they have two, but
                  Spoiler:
                  that one of them...
                  Spoiler:
                  "resonates"... you know... when they get...
                  Spoiler:
                  excited!
                  sigpic
                  Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
                    I wrote a fic once along those lines... I had this idea that, not only do they have two, but
                    Spoiler:
                    that one of them...
                    Spoiler:
                    "resonates"... you know... when they get...
                    Spoiler:
                    excited!
                    My first thought was that it makes a sound which everyone in the vicinity can hear.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
                      My first thought was that it makes a sound which everyone in the vicinity can hear.
                      *chortles darkly* Like a bell, you mean. Hives would be very noisy places, methinks...
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Isolde View Post
                        *chortles darkly* Like a bell, you mean. Hives would be very noisy places, methinks...
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
                          Originally posted by Isolde View Post

Nah, that's the worshipper's you're hearing - they're resonating on the same frequency!!! LOL
                          Spoiler:
                          The "Oh my God!" bandwidth!!!
                          sigpic
                          Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Resonates, eh?

Uh-huh.

Soooooooo...Question.

Spoiler:
                            Exactly how many 'batteries' does a Wraith 'prong' take?

And glad I could give you gals a chuckle. I'm pretty sure I never posted that - unless I finished and edited it from my office computer. I have a few other unfinished ones in there - some light, some serious. Maybe I'll try to finish another one up one of these days.

das
                            sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                              Exactly how many 'batteries' does a Wraith 'prong' take?
                              Spoiler:
                              None. They're powered by miniature ZPMs.
                              sigpic

Comment

Some more of our boy's (and 1 queen) clothing as shown up on E-bay. Beware there is a half naked Bob ruining around!

http://cgi.ebay.com/Stargate-Atlanti...item2305cfcaa7

http://cgi.ebay.com/Stargate-Atlanti...item2305cfe202

http://cgi.ebay.com/Stargate-Atlanti...item2305cfe2d8

Comment

Working...
                                X