No announcement yet.

Wraith Defenders Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you all. I hope paczki ( donuts ) was delicious?
    sigpic

Comment

Just out of interest (and placing aside my embarrassment at being so ignorant)... but is there a single place I can find out the names of all the Wraith (with pictures, perhaps ). I seriously hate being a newbie, and would love to be "in the loop", so to speak.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by addicted_to_steve View Post
        with regards Steve, my mind is always in the gutter As for snacking, I am always happy to give Steve a few years, because I know he'll return them... in more ways than one Okay... now I definitely need to extract my mind from the gutter!

Oh yes - he's nothing if not completely fair and always appreciative of an obliging and devoted worshipper!
        sigpic
        Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Originally posted by Bajka20 View Post
          Almost as delicious as our gorgeous green guys!

I said ALMOST, Izzy! LOL
          sigpic
          Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Originally posted by Draygon View Post
            I did a sig of wraith simlies a while back...

Great sig, gotta love those Wraithie smiles
            Originally posted by WraithSlave View Post
            Shawnnnnnn shawn shawn shawn shawn shawn !!!!!!!!!!!!
            Spoiler:

Now time to mess with Erik !

LMAO!
            I want to celebrate my 3000 posts here with all Wraith boys and girls from WDC.
            And here for everybody Polish donuts.

Ooh, yummy, all they need is green icing and they'd be perfect

Comment

Yum, doughnuts... Thank you very much.

@ TP: NOTHING is as gorgeous as our green guys. But as you said 'almost' you may consider yourself reprieved.
              sigpic

Comment

And about gorgeous boys, here are wallies with gorgeous Astor and gorgeous Bob.

sigpic

Comment

And about gorgeous boys, here are wallies with gorgeous Astor and gorgeous Bob.
                  Thanks again for more great wallies. Bob's eye tattoo is one of the best and reminds me of a galaxy or hurricane shape.

Comment

Just out of interest (and placing aside my embarrassment at being so ignorant)... but is there a single place I can find out the names of all the Wraith (with pictures, perhaps ). I seriously hate being a newbie, and would love to be "in the loop", so to speak.
                    No need to be embarassed, it takes some time to get to know all the gorgeous boys.

Here you are:
                    http://naamiaiset.livejournal.com/49087.html#cutid1 is a list of Wraith with the episodes they were in and the acters they were played by. (Livejournal broke down by the time I wrote this, the URL is correct though, I do hope the page still exists.)

This list http://sites.google.com/site/wraithw...rs-in-the-game is more complete but does not include the episodes. The locations you see under which the Wraith are listed are part of our RPG, so they're not official.

Comment

*Waves hello to the new WDC members*
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
                        No need to be embarassed, it takes some time to get to know all the gorgeous boys.

Here you are:
                        http://naamiaiset.livejournal.com/49087.html#cutid1 is a list of Wraith with the episodes they were in and the acters they were played by. (Livejournal broke down by the time I wrote this, the URL is correct though, I do hope the page still exists.)

This list http://sites.google.com/site/wraithw...rs-in-the-game is more complete but does not include the episodes. The locations you see under which the Wraith are listed are part of our RPG, so they're not official.
                        Thanks for this! I will have to go and do my research (and no doubt enjoy every second of it).
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
                          Is Livejournal just having temporary problems? I have saved Naami's list in a Word document back from a few months ago, if anyone needs it.

Comment

Originally posted by orbofnight View Post
                            Is Livejournal just having temporary problems? I have saved Naami's list in a Word document back from a few months ago, if anyone needs it.
                            Ah yes.... Livejournal is not being kind. If I could nab the word document off you that would be fantastic.
                            sigpic

Comment

Ah yes.... Livejournal is not being kind. If I could nab the word document off you that would be fantastic.
                              I uploaded the Word .doc of Naami's wraith listing to Rapidshare. Does anyone know of a good way to attach it or send it through GateWorld?

http://rapidshare.com/files/40184351...sting.doc.html

Comment

Originally posted by orbofnight View Post
                                I uploaded the Word .doc of Naami's wraith listing to Rapidshare. Does anyone know of a good way to attach it or send it through GateWorld?

http://rapidshare.com/files/40184351...sting.doc.html

Hmmm... that link doesn't appear to be working for me either. I'll try again later... admittedly at the moment i am using the dodgy wireless at Uni, which probably explains a lot.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X