• Show
Clear All

Todd'll be fine, he's a slippy wraith
    sigpic
    FOR MY HIVE AND MY HIVE ALONE

Comment

Originally posted by dasNdanger View Post
      From JM's blog:

"Own a piece of Stargate history! My co-workers Lawren and Tanya have organized an auction of props, set dec, and costumes from SG-1, Atlantis, and both SG-1 movies. According to Lawren, they’ll be putting up over a 100 items. Every auction starts at 0.01 and there’s no reserve so if you’ve been dying to get your hands on Zipacna’s crazy hat from Pretense, this is your chance! Pictured above are some of the items that may one day adorn your workspace, vestibule, or fancy bathroom. And where will you be able to get your hot little hands on the likes of ARG (anti-replicator gun) or GDO (garage door opener)? Great question! Unfortunately, Lawren didn’t tell me. In addition to the aforementioned info, all he said was that they had branded the sale: “Stargate Legacy Auctions”. Hopefully, he’ll be able to provide more information tomorrow."

I wonder if anything Wraithy will be included? Besides the Iratus bug...

das
      Maybe they will include those Wraithy finger thingys that can adorn your jewelry box or better on one of your fingers....

LS

Comment

Originally posted by LiquidSky View Post
        Maybe they will include those Wraithy finger thingys that can adorn your jewelry box or better on one of your fingers....

LS
        One can only hope!!

das
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Wraith Cake View Post
          Hey peeps take a lookie what I found! Mayhap the wraith exist after all.

http://www.thestar.com/sciencetech/article/536285

WK
          This makes me wonder if humans even get to another star system and find another planet how long would it take humans to destroy the eco system and run the planet into the ground. We are doing a pretty fine job here.

LS

Comment

It is sad to think that there is only SIX(6) MORE!! episodes left in the season. TWO!! with Todd and ONE!! more with a Wraith. just THREE(3) MORE!! then it is all over... except for the DVD that will come out but, that won't be until next year!! Oh, what to do with my time.

LS

LONG LIVE THE WRAITH!
            Hi! You've probably found out by now but Todd's in 3 more episodes!!!
            I say it to myself and others many times a day! It always makes me feel better

Spoiler:

Infection
            Vegas
            Enemy at the Gate
            sigpic
            Cass Todd -

Comment

a new picture from 'outsiders'.

Comment

Cool Wraith Cake about the planets in the pegasus system- i can imagine Gabriel/ Todd say to Shepard " There is life , John, but not as you know it."

I hope they find ones with wraith later on- no writers around to ruin that one then. i have decided to give what writers say about wraith a miss unless it is positive towards.

I would have to agree with DAS, us folk who like or even love Wraith and wraith themselves,do not deserve to be compared with murderers and those that fall in love with them. Kaeyla and i had a mutual friend who was violently murdered by her husband and left to die in a burning house with her baby son-it was okay the little boy was rescued... her husband pretended to be a 'hero' and got help- he did it for a measely few thousand pounds in life insurance. so you really see why i resent that false accusation by those on JM Blog.

Wraith are so part of the natural order- i bet their worlds are teeming with life-look at how polluted Hoffan was- the geneii are busy reinventing the nuclear bomb- look what humans did with that in the 1940s- at 8.15 36,000 people were anniilated when a h bom b was dropped on one city and when radiation does get out from the reacters it will destroy life for centuries. last week where i live a submarine leaked radioactive coolant in the water system, the river tamar near plymouth. the same weekend a a baby in london was beaten to death by three adults- one his mother...and they call wraith murderers and monsters.

Wraith do it to survive- pagans would have seen them as a semi divine being, the lord of the hunt, the green man.. all aspects of the green man match wraith, their skin tone, their regenerative skills, the ability to take and give life...

Never let anyone take wraith from you or destroy their reputation for the reasons that wraith are brillant...i have often wondered if Wraith trade their feeding cells and stasis system to kill sickness among humans- they cure Ronan- i wonder they used that for worlds who have made deals with them. they have the potential to become healers as well feeders of humanslife and death again. who knows what the human sGA team cocked up when they decided toplant their flag mentally in the Pegasus.

Long live the Wraith

oh i have not forgot my photos just technology human technology stopping us!!!!

AS for Gabriel/Todd crashing the Daedulus- er did not the SGAteam leave him to die or be captured on a hive ship about crash into a wraith facility... i would say if Gabriel/Todd was human the SGA team would say 'that makes us even. '

YEs i am flawed like the SGa team but i do not go around treating other people because they are different less than I am....
                its six of one and half a dozen of the other!!!!!
                Well kick an ancient up the backside because the only good thing ever to come out of an ancient is Life Force- May the Life Force be with you

Comment

From JM's blog:

"Own a piece of Stargate history! My co-workers Lawren and Tanya have organized an auction of props, set dec, and costumes from SG-1, Atlantis, and both SG-1 movies. According to Lawren, they’ll be putting up over a 100 items. Every auction starts at 0.01 and there’s no reserve so if you’ve been dying to get your hands on Zipacna’s crazy hat from Pretense, this is your chance! Pictured above are some of the items that may one day adorn your workspace, vestibule, or fancy bathroom. And where will you be able to get your hot little hands on the likes of ARG (anti-replicator gun) or GDO (garage door opener)? Great question! Unfortunately, Lawren didn’t tell me. In addition to the aforementioned info, all he said was that they had branded the sale: “Stargate Legacy Auctions”. Hopefully, he’ll be able to provide more information tomorrow."

das
                  I was at JM Blog and I notice that the Iratus bug is up for grabs. Anyone want an Iratus bug sitting on their compo station or, on the fireplace mantle right next to the pictures of mom and pop, the kids, and the family pet...
                  LS

Comment

Hiya, everyone! Craig - can't wait for the pics!

Can't be long - just wanted to share this, hoping it gives someone a smile:

Spoiler:

das
                    sigpic

Comment

mission accomplished das, my coworkes look funny at me now

sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

das

Yeah, I notice his ears too or maybe he's a brownie.
                        Brownie: a legendary cheerful elf who preforms good deeds.

Comment

Spoiler:

das
                          You can almost feel yourself in Todd shoes, how many have you been somewhere and there is someone is talking to you (like Shep is), and your not paying attention (just like Todd) and silly theoughts pop into your mind. Abit like Todd.

Thanks for a good giggle.

MCH

PS It very quiet round here, guess everyone watching Stargate Atlantis. Ok I'll go read Mirror Mirror
                          sigpic
                          Thanks to DS for my siggy

Comment

Yeah, I notice his ears too or maybe he's a brownie.
                            Brownie: a legendary cheerful elf who preforms good deeds.
                            I'm glad you explained which kind of brownie you meant because there's another variety.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brownie_(Girl_Guides)

A Brownie is a member of a section of some Guiding organisations who is between the ages of 7 and 10. ..... It is the female-centred equivalent of the Cub Scouts.

I've now got a horrible vision of him dressed like this.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Brownieuniform.JPG
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
                              I'm glad you explained which kind of brownie you meant because there's another variety.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brownie_(Girl_Guides)

A Brownie is a member of a section of some Guiding organisations who is between the ages of 7 and 10. ..... It is the female-centred equivalent of the Cub Scouts.

I've now got a horrible vision of him dressed like this.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Brownieuniform.JPG
                              Now I'm totally cracking up the theought of Todd dressed as a Brownie. Thanks for that. Now I'll go and mop up my drink.

MCH
                              sigpic
                              Thanks to DS for my siggy

Comment

Originally posted by liquidsky View Post
                                maybe they will include those wraithy finger thingys that can adorn your jewelry box or better on one of your fingers....

ls
                                I want a wraith finger thingie!!! I'll give it a place of honor in the display table in my entryway (tee hee, great conversation starter). But I don't usually have the leisure to sit around at my computer to bid for things at auction, so it's not likely to happen.

@das: I saw that little tidbit about Todd and "Some interesting scenes in which we learn where the different members of our crew line up with regard to the wraith." I took it as a positive, since suggests that there are still some crew members that are not bent on genocide. I'm betting Keller is one of them. Not sure about Sheppard. Could be interesting.

Elf ears on Sheppard? Oh, please don't say that. I like elves. But your little captions are funny -- you have to wonder what Todd is thinking.
                                Last edited by Sparrow_hawk; 14 November 2008, 03:14 PM. Reason: elf comment
                                Sparrow hawk

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X