Wraith Defenders Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fandom Addict View Post
    Trouble is, my comments about the naughty whispering wraith needing to be punished are not PG...
    I think your in good company there, as there is no trouble about your unwritten comments it is mandatory that all members spend time in the gutter.....

That is to say I was under the impression it was mandatory to take up residence in the Wraithville gutter, hey there are some who probadely have their own particular space.....

MCH
    sigpic
    Thanks to DS for my siggy

Comment

Originally posted by MCH View Post

That is to say I was under the impression it was mandatory to take up residence in the Wraithville gutter, hey there are some who probadely have their own particular space.....

MCH
      ...and some of us have taken up permanent residence in the gutter. The choicest location--it's all about location, location, location--are the ones with a view of the undercarriage and the hyperdrive.
      HONOR. A story. http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...22#post8549622

sigpic

Comment

I think your in good company there, as there is no trouble about your unwritten comments it is mandatory that all members spend time in the gutter.....

MCH
        Ahh, then it's ok.

Originally posted by Traveler64 View Post
        ...and some of us have taken up permanent residence in the gutter. The choicest location--it's all about location, location, location--are the ones with a view of the undercarriage and the hyperdrive.
        I might just end up there permanently too... Any more room left?

Comment

Originally posted by Traveler64 View Post
          Now don't start that again with the Wraith hyperdriver and undercarriage

Lets have some dignity please, don't all rush to the gutter seems to have room for us all and the drool bucket....... Plus a few Wraith

MCH
          Last edited by MCH; 07 November 2008, 02:29 PM. Reason: Sorry spelling went amiss, fell into gutter!!!!
          sigpic

Comment

This is odd for us. In the last three days there's been nary but four posts. We're usually a VERY chatty bunch. I'm wondering now about how many American posters we have. They may still be out celebrating, or possibly consoling themselves.

WK
            "Ask NOT what you can do for your country...ask WHAT'S FOR LUNCH?" O. Wells

Comment

Originally posted by Wraith Cake View Post
              This is odd for us. In the last three days there's been nary but four posts. We're usually a VERY chatty bunch. I'm wondering now about how many American posters we have. They may still be out celebrating, or possibly consoling themselves.

WK
              USA had an election remember.....????? Like you said some are celebrating or consoling themselves.

Tonight USA has Prodigal. They'll be back when Prodigal finishes.

MCH
              sigpic

Comment

USA had an election remember.....????? Like you said some are celebrating or consoling themselves.

Tonight USA has Prodigal. They'll be back when Prodigal finishes.

MCH
                Exactly, this is what I was implying, but for those not politically inclined I wanted to hint hint. Congratulations to all who are happy. Thank goodness there is someone sane sittin' on the bench!!

WK

Comment

Exactly, this is what I was implying, but for those not politically inclined I wanted to hint hint. Congratulations to all who are happy. Thank goodness there is someone sane sitting' on the bench!!

WK
                  Actually there has been some strong positive views expressed by family and friends. Then after Ombana won, our lovely politicians started in my humble opinion mind to gush.

I wish USA and the new president all the best, they could have a very positive effect on the world, but can do without having to the UK politicians gushing.
                  I think they need Toddifying, and as their are quite alot of gushing politicians Todd Kenny et al would need to go to sleep, to sleep off the meal!!!

MCH

PS me and T64 did manage to talk about gutter and permanent resident spot. We did try.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Fandom Addict View Post
                    Ahh, then it's ok.

I might just end up there permanently too... Any more room left?
                    ToddWorshipper did say "I love living in the Wraithville gutter, the view is to feed for! "

I did have a good laught and fell back into WraithVille gutter as it definately home to all Todd, Steve, Bob, Michael, Kenny, Rhys friends.

MCH
                    sigpic

Comment

Actually there has been some strong positive views expressed by family and friends. Then after Ombana won, our lovely politicians started in my humble opinion mind to gush.

I wish USA and the new president all the best, they could have a very positive effect on the world, but can do without having to the UK politicians gushing.
                      I think they need Toddifying, and as their are quite alot of gushing politicians Todd Kenny et al would need to go to sleep, to sleep off the meal!!!

MCH

PS me and T64 did manage to talk about gutter and permanent resident spot. We did try.
                      This is OT
                      Spoiler:

Honestly, I think people are just happy a "level head" is in power. Someone who carefully weighs decisions, rather than shoots from the hip. What I am absolutely shocked by, is McCain's running mate: Ms. Palin. I cannot believe she was even an option. We live in a US hegemony and to think she would have been VP--she didn't realize until last week that Africa was a continent. She thought it was a country????!!! Dumb! dumb, dumb, dumb....Duuuuuummmb! Dumb-dumb. Shouldn't there be a screening for credentials for politicians? Otherwise any yahoo would be in power, oh wait a minute there already was....

WK

Comment

WK
                        Well, I've been around, but on vacation. Read, not replying. And, in all honesty, the Vegas/EatG pics and spoilers, plus Mallozzi's comment that someone significant will die (in the movie), and hints that arcs will be wrapped up at the end of the season, all have me a bit down Wraith-wise. I just don't want to be excited over Wraith, especially Todd. If he survives the season, and does so in an agreeable way, then I'll be excited, but right now just thinking about him, and his future, is making me depressed. And I think tonight's ep will be equally depressing...so might wait and watch it after it airs and I hear feedback.

Otherwise, I'm really looking forward to Sanctuary - I enjoy all episodes, even those without Chris as Druitt (since I usually get Chris as Bigfoot anyway!).

So, that's why I've been pretty quiet. My attitude has improved greatly since I've not been dwelling so much on all things Wraith. Shame, because a show is supposed to make you feel good, not morbidly depressed. I might just watch the remainder of the series after it airs, especially the last two episodes. I can't stand the sicky feeling I'm getting just thinking about Todd's future - the show just isn't enjoyable anymore because of it.

das
                        sigpic

Comment

This is OT
                          Spoiler:

Honestly, I think people are just happy a "level head" is in power. Someone who carefully weighs decisions, rather than shoots from the hip. What I am absolutely shocked by, is McCain's running mate: Ms. Palin. I cannot believe she was even an option. We live in a US hegemony and to think she would have been VP--she didn't realize until last week that Africa was a continent. She thought it was a country????!!! Dumb! dumb, dumb, dumb....Duuuuuummmb! Dumb-dumb. Shouldn't there be a screening for credentials for politicians? Otherwise any yahoo would be in power, oh wait a minute there already was....
                          WK
                          Also OT
                          Spoiler:

Yup I agree a "level head" in power but the weight of expectation on that man in so many country's. That could blow him out of the water when he doesn't met their expectations. Unfortunately I fear this is what will happen. Very Kennedy.
                          As for Palin lets hope she never gets the chance to run for a long time, I have family in America and have met their friends I found them lovely people who made me welcome into their homes. Palin does not makae me feel welcome, she reminds me of a moving target who forgot to duck. If you compared to Hilary Clinton she looks unfinished. Mind you if you lived with Bill then I guess you grew up quickly. Palin does not as yet have the political weight to be a leader of a whole country and as she is now if McCain had won he then died the world would have shuddered to think she'd be the leader of the USA. Maybe another 10 years down the line she'd be ready to run for office but not yet.

Just a few theought WK

MCH
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dasNdanger View Post
                            Well, I've been around, but on vacation. Read, not replying. And, in all honesty, the Vegas/EatG pics and spoilers, plus Mallozzi's comment that someone significant will die (in the movie), and hints that arcs will be wrapped up at the end of the season, all have me a bit down Wraith-wise. I just don't want to be excited over Wraith, especially Todd. If he survives the season, and does so in an agreeable way, then I'll be excited, but right now just thinking about him, and his future, is making me depressed. And I think tonight's ep will be equally depressing...so might wait and watch it after it airs and I hear feedback.

Otherwise, I'm really looking forward to Sanctuary - I enjoy all episodes, even those without Chris as Druitt (since I usually get Chris as Bigfoot anyway!).

So, that's why I've been pretty quiet. My attitude has improved greatly since I've not been dwelling so much on all things Wraith. Shame, because a show is supposed to make you feel good, not morbidly depressed. I might just watch the remainder of the series after it airs, especially the last two episodes. I can't stand the sicky feeling I'm getting just thinking about Todd's future - the show just isn't enjoyable anymore because of it.

das
                            I know, I hear you. I wish we could have a prince Nuada site here. (did I spell his name correctly?)

WK

Comment

MCH

Palin does not makae me feel welcome, she reminds me of a moving target who forgot to duck.
                              Ha ha ha ha. She is also very un-
                              Spoiler:
                              bright.

WK

Comment

I know, I hear you. I wish we could have a prince Nuada site here. (did I spell his name correctly?)

WK
                                But we do have a Nuada thread: http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...t=58695&page=5

Prodigal spoilers:
                                Spoiler:
                                I haven't watched the ep yet, but have read the spoilers. Not sure how I feel about it. Not sure if I want to watch it - or watch SGA anymore. Only watched Sanctuary tonight - at least I got to see Chris as Bigfoot - he did a couple amusing things in this episode, and that made me happy!

das
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X