No announcement yet.

Wraith Defenders Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you should do another like the sheppard one, only with todd and mckay.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithworshipper View Post
      @ das! Just for you, Hon!
      Spoiler:
      Nice sig
      Originally posted by Sasusc View Post
      I just finished making these. I just screencapped "Submersion" the other day and had to make something Wraithy using the Wraith Queen here. **grins** All are completely snaggable if anyone wants to use them.

These two are in spoilers as they are different variations of this one.
      Spoiler:

These have to be on top of my list of favorites I've made--if not the very top.
      These are really good! I love them

I am extremely busy lately but I found a little time to make another Greg sig

Icarium

Comment

Originally posted by naamiaiset View Post
        you should do another like the sheppard one, only with todd and mckay.
        See my post before this quoted post!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Icarium View Post
          Nice sig

These are really good! I love them

Icarium
          Thank you for the compliment! And thank you for the Greg. We always need more Greg!

Now I have two banners I must get started busy creating....
          Wraithie
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Icarium View Post

Icarium
            good one. nice to see greg come up more often... I actually didn't like him after I first saw that episode , but he grew on me.

Originally posted by Wraithworshipper View Post
            See my post before this quoted post!
            looking forward to it!

Comment

Oh so many great new siggies - can'z comment on every one, I'm plain too lazy as they are all great

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Shanthaia View Post
                Oh so many great new siggies - can'z comment on every one, I'm plain too lazy as they are all great
                lol, just like me. I've been watching all these pretty new sigs flood in.
                So guys; I love them all!

Comment

I think we've all posted signatures, except you... join in, you know you want to!

Comment

Originally posted by naamiaiset View Post
                    I think we've all posted signatures, except you... join in, you know you want to!
                    Nice Todd siggy Naamiaiset - I know but I would require a graphic program for that - which I don't have. And besieds -when I would attemt making siggies, how am I supposed to make 100000 posts a day

sigpic

Comment

Nice Todd siggy Naamiaiset - I know but I would require a graphic program for that - which I don't have. And besieds -when I would attemt making siggies, how am I supposed to make 100000 posts a day
                      it's the first one I've used brendan penny's todd in... I prefer chris. you could make one of penny (wraith), there's lots of good picture editors around.

Comment

I'm too busy stuffing myself with lychees

sigpic

Comment

Lots New of Siggies, Just back from dentist, ouch, not tooth, payment!!

Originally posted by ;
                          Originally Posted by Wraithworshipper
                          @ das! Just for you, Hon!

Originally Posted by Icarium

Originally Posted by Sasusc
                          I just finished making these. I just screencapped "Submersion" the other day and had to make something Wraithy using the Wraith Queen here. **grins**
                          I cheered up now cos of all the wonderful New Siggies. Thanks MCH
                          sigpic
                          Thanks to DS for my siggy

Comment

Icarium, Icarium, Icarium...

THAT is simply the best Eric sig ever! Beautiful!! I want him... *goes off to buy Eric action figure off of E-bay...*

das
                            sigpic

Comment

That's Penny - is this rotating too?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Shanthaia
                                That's Penny - is this rotating too?
                                ARGGGG!! Yeah - I am just messing up ALL the names today!! Yeah, I was referring to her lovely Eric sig...it's beautiful. I forgot her sigs were on rotation...

I'm just gonna go now - I can't get anything right today. I feel JUST like Greg...

das
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X