Wraith Defenders Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by susanne View Post
    lol it seems all our little wraithies have been at the cookie jar.....
    Little? Hello? Wraith are at least 6.2 feet tall!!!!!
    sigpic

Comment

lol ok not so little perhaps we should put them on a non obese dinner diet as punishment?
      sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

if someone opened a Uni that dealt with nothing but the SG universe, would you apply?
        I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
        sigpic

Comment

huh? lilith i dont get the question asked.....so i cant answer it....
          sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Hi all....
            Well.-... Now that it is clear that we are all Wraithkindred. I have decided to make a yahoogroup where we can share, art, fics thoughts and such.
            The lay out will be expanded through time. It is just open...But do feel free to share what you want about the Wraith or as worshipper. I have decided to do this because the thread doesn´t have much room for artwork and fics...This gives us some more space.
            Please visit http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/sathaelskindred/
            and spread the word!

Love
            Shawn
            sigpic

Comment

Hi,wraithies! I see you've been busy!!! Nice , keep up the good work!
              I've brought you chocolats ( Teyla , Shepp , Rodney, Ronon and my new favorite , major Lorne filling!) What's your flavor?
              sigpic

Comment

hi chel you made shep into a SWEET?! ..... more temptation for michael *tries to hold michael clone back.....it isnt working*NOOOOOOOOOOO your diet!!!!
                sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Laura the Asgard View Post
                  I'm with you - When I have a get together - I invite everyone and if someone has a problem with some one else - they can just not come!

Anyone got anymore pics? Where has Chel apophis been? I like her versions of the wraith! My brother loved her wraith queen. It's up on his desktop.. He said - that body looks better on Andee than it did on the original owner!
                  Hi,Laura the Asgard! I've been hibernating these past few days ( actually a lot has happened to me these days: exams , lost of the internet because of a storm, anti-nuclear manifestation and other stuff that I don't want to bother you with!
                  Thanks , it's always nice to be appreciated! Yeah , I agree with your brother: that boby looks great on Andee!
                  So , here is a new pic especially for you ( mostly for your brother, I think!)
                  I'll make some new ones of Gabriel ( I don't like George for a wraith! , anyway not for that one!)
                  sigpic

Comment

I've called it: My fairy wraith!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
                      if someone opened a Uni that dealt with nothing but the SG universe, would you apply?

Yes! Count on me!
                      sigpic

Comment

wow chel a lot of catching up to do eh? and i love the pic
                        sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

lol it seems all our little wraithies have been at the cookie jar.....

Wow , lol !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love your video!!!!! It's great!
                          sigpic

Comment

thank you i try and i hope i got gabriels strong points
                            sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

wow chel a lot of catching up to do eh? and i love the pic
                              Yup! but I think I'll enjoy catching up with your posts! thanks!
                              P.s. i'm wondering off to find the 7th or 8th part of your story.....
                              sigpic

Comment

ah go ahead and tell me what you think im open to crticism
                                sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Working...
                                X