No announcement yet.

Wraith Defenders Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's just it... Since they're buddies with Todd, they really haven't done anything AGAINST the Wraith.

They only do something actively against the Wraith when they find one on a planet (The Defiant One: S1), when they're hostile and hanging above Atlantis (The Siege: S1,2), when they're trying to get to Earth (S2,3),...

They did reactivate the Replicators, so they could fight the Wraith (S4), but they also helped the Wraith terminate them...

It's more of a 'if we cross them, and they shoot us, or hurt our own, we'll deal with them' kinda thing that's going on.

Even the retrovirus isn't used against them. Nor the Hoffan drug. They ended the Replicators.

All they have now is Todd, through whom they can word differently, from within, to chance them so they can co-habit with the others in the galaxy, be less dependent, evolve in a different way then the stagnant civilization that they are right now, after all, stagnation is lethal, so really... All the whining about 'they shoot all the Wraith' is rather... Unnecessary. They aren't actively doing stuff against them.

They wouldn't want the Wraith to form big alliances again, so they would attack Atlantis. They are currently at civil war, so to do things now would be stupid. They might just think that they'll face the winner of the civil war, and save themselves a lot of trouble, but like they said in The Queen...

Spoiler:
    if they were to make sure Todd's alliance would be the last one standing, they could move forward with that group, alter them genetically so they wouldn't need to agitate more humans, and let them start their own civilisation.

After all, they're fighting a war for 10,000 years already. It's time for it to end. It's ridiculous the way it's been going on for that long.

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Originally posted by dasNdanger View Post
      MFW said I have to share this one...

Spoiler:

das
      OMFG...

Comment

oh das -

*pees pants from laughing*

sigpic

Comment

It's funny, isn't it?

It's right up there with 'Your Hive or mine?'

Comment

See, das, I knew everyone would love that! ;P
            Any other takers? I'm still trying to come up with my own quote(s) that can include all three of them. hee hee hee hee!

mfw

Comment

Spoiler:

das

The look on Carson's face seems to confirm what Dave's saying to Rodney!?!?
              sigpic
              Cass Todd -

Comment

Originally posted by Todds worshipper View Post

The look on Carson's face seems to confirm what Dave's saying to Rodney!?!?
                That's why I thought it was so perfect! Aces, das!

mfw

Comment

Spoiler:

das
                  MFW was right you had to share Thank you.

That was very funny. Just don't include a picture with a banana quote. Think we will all end up in the gutter with large drool bucket if you do....

MCH
                  sigpic
                  Thanks to DS for my siggy

Comment

Ok, be forwarned, I'm about to embark on a major PIC SPAM! Outsiders had so many great Wraithy moments I'm going to have to do this in a few posts instead of just one. First one I'm going to include all shots that would encourage "quotes" like das did above. Outsiders provided quite a few of these! lol

Spoiler:

mfw
                    Last edited by MyFavoriteWraith; 29 October 2008, 03:22 PM.

Comment

Penny pretty Penny - did we ever give him a name? We need to if we haven't!
                      Spoiler:

and of course...

mfw

Comment

And of course, more of the Dynamic Duo - Crockett & Tubbs:
                        Spoiler:

...and just our beloved Tubbs:
                        Spoiler:

and a few more of Dave:
                        Spoiler:

Sorry about that last one but he just looks so beautiful.

Ok, I think I'm done....for now. mwahahahaha. Enjoy!

mfw

Comment

Originally posted by MyFavoriteWraith View Post
                          Spoiler:

I'm just dying to read what people come up with for that one.
                          sigpic

Comment

Thank you for those pics. I really liked them.

Dramatical change of topic.
                            It is no news I'm kind of fed up with the writers (including JM). The way they treat the Wraith. The way they change them. Maybe Das infected me with something...don't know
                            But I decided that being angry and anxious is no use at all......because those people can never change what the Wraith are for us here.
                            So I came up with a list. Kind of the essence of the Wraith. Had some help from Wraithie there to get my German thoughts into correct English words

So here it comes....for all you people in the WDC. (and especially Das )

Spoiler:
                            The Wraith

Arrogance - Born of supreme confidence that there are none superior
                            Elegance - The deadly fight is an effortless dance
                            Fearsome - Intensity that renders hope meaningless
                            Grace - Appreciating beauty the brute of the warrior is restrained
                            Home - All is for the Hive living among the stars
                            Instinct - Driven by hunger that burns deep within
                            Loyalty - Nothing common but something that has to be earned each day
                            Power - Not afraid to confront even the mightiest foe
                            Pride - With ever present strength there is no need for doubt
                            Sensual - Feeding on life touching the essence of your soul
                            Sly - Lurking in shadows not to hide but to play
                            Strength - Born into war,only the strongest survive
                            Wisdom - Living in the moment with centuries of experience
                            Worshipped - Life and Death decided by devotion

sigpic
                            Thanks for the Sig go to the talented Fainne
                            Spoiler:
                            Which Supernatural character are you? (I hate those things..but sadly it fits )
                            You're John! You are skilled and smart, but world-weary and a little jaded. You're a serial monogamist, and you love hard. You can sometimes be a little too narrow-minded, and stubborn to a fault, but your heart is always in the right place.

The GateWorld Cantina - Kara : Runner gone Wraith gone Wraith Queen gone human barmaid

Comment

Originally posted by Sparrow_hawk View Post
                              O.K. gang, I did my part and voted for Todd on that favorites thread.

The Vegas pictures are very interesting. And, by the way, they are on the Gateworld site, too.
                              Spoiler:
                              The place where Todd is looks to me like some type of scientific containment facility. Todd seems to be totally out of control. And very, very hungry.

I kinda like the way the other Wraith looks. Kind of a goth, emo, biker fusion. Works for me. I hope he has a good voice. Nice and deep and a little snarly. And I love his belt buckle in the shot of him leaning back at the poker table. Love thy neighbor -- that's just too funny!

Did all you folks survive your night in the gutter? I hope you all had pleasant dreams ...
                              Spoiler:

Having them on Gateworld now confirms that he is in Vegas and it's not a mistake. I'm still very sad and angry that he's in a cage at all but the one good thing is that he's now in 3 more episodes! Ha, the people I live with who strangle me when I say "and Todd's in 2 more episodes!" now have to hear "and Todd's in 3 more episodes!".
                              That sounds lovely doesn't it?
                              "....and Todd's in 3 more episodes!".

I'm hoping he's in the movie too! (They have confrimed that wraith will still be around so I'm crossing all of my toes and fingers whenever I'm not using them)

Also, wonderful wraith pics guys! Thankyou! As for naming them, maybe we should do what Rodney suggested and have a vote? We could start a new thread called "Name that wraith"?
                              sigpic
                              Cass Todd -

Comment

We already long know that Todd is in the movie...

Bit behind, are we?

Comment

Working...
                                X