X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dasNdanger View Post
    @ Sparrow_hawk & Shanthaia -
    Spoiler:
    Yes, yes, yes! Tension - just like you say - a mutual attraction, something neither can acknowledge or - perhaps - even get their heads around. And it would be excellent if Todd tried to convince her to stay a Wraith, and be his queen!!

hey - wouldn't it be a riot if - after all these years of hearing about Todd and his plans - if it was finally revealed that Todd's big secert agenda was merely to get laid! LOLOLOL...

das
    das, I nearly fell off my chair! But you may have something there. Maybe
    Spoiler:
    Todd needs a Queen so he can start his own little Wraith dynasty and take over the galaxy!
    Sparrow hawk

sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
      Yes, yes, yes! Tension - just like you say - a mutual attraction, something neither can acknowledge or - perhaps - even get their heads around. And it would be excellent if Todd tried to convince her to stay a Wraith, and be his queen!!

hey - wouldn't it be a riot if - after all these years of hearing about Todd and his plans - if it was finally revealed that Todd's big secert agenda was merely to get laid! LOLOLOL...

das
      *snort* O-M-G, I need a breath. I have been laughing so hard and then that last bit, das, just gave me a side stitch. Whew! *wiping tears away*.
      Spoiler:
      But I agree, some kind of tension would be nice, especially a tension not even the characters themselves understand. And in shows, I always prefer sexual tension and unresolved attraction better than full blown romance. I dunno why, call me a masochist, I guess!

mfw

Comment

If you feel like it, wanna go vote for Todd?

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=52915&page=78

Cos this thing isn't going anywhere...

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Spikey - JM said that there is going to be much Michael Angst in Prodigal, I believe. Personal feelings - not spoilers: I hope we're all ready for whatever they're going to bring us... I'm a bit scared, actually. I WANT Michael angst - I want to know what's going on inside (especially if it's more the Wraith in him than the human that is crying out). But at the same time, I hope it doesn't mean his end. That would be sad.
          Yeah, I hope that they just don't try to finally say everything in his 'final' episode, but that he can go on.

Like I stated many times before, they should have him work towards TLM again, so a darker time can come, of just for a few eps. Shooting him down before he can even complete his Hybrids would be sooo stupid, and would completely kill TLM.

Originally posted by Sparrow_hawk View Post
          Lots of very intriguing ideas being posted here! As far as Todd and Teyla
          Spoiler:
          interaction goes, they really haven't been on-screen together since that episode (SoW). I think the writers regard Todd in a different light than the rest of the Wraith and Todd and Teyla are going to have to develop some kind of relationship during The Queen. Even if there is no actual romance in the episode, I'd like to see a little "tension" develop between them; a little mutual attraction that neither can really acknowledge. Todd might even try to talk her into staying in Wraith form and really becoming his Queen! They will be working together very closely and that knife scene in the screenshots suggests that there is going to be a bit of intense physical contact ... Who knows what could happen?

If it was Sheppard in a little hand-to-hand combat practice with an attractive alien, you can bet it would lead to more!
          That's what Michael wanted to ask her, argh!

Everybody wants a piece of Teyla... And then an idiot like Kanaan gets her... Pfft.

Spoiler:

The guy deserves a 'break' every now and then...

Originally posted by Sparrow_hawk View Post
          das, I nearly fell off my chair! But you may have something there. Maybe
          Spoiler:
          Todd needs a Queen so he can start his own little Wraith dynasty and take over the galaxy!
          Yeah. I do hope that

Spoiler:
          Teyla will at least try to put her foot down at breeding for him...

Originally posted by MyFavoriteWraith View Post
          *snort* O-M-G, I need a breath. I have been laughing so hard and then that last bit, das, just gave me a side stitch. Whew! *wiping tears away*.
          Spoiler:
          But I agree, some kind of tension would be nice, especially a tension not even the characters themselves understand. And in shows, I always prefer sexual tension and unresolved attraction better than full blown romance. I dunno why, call me a masochist, I guess!

mfw

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Hey, I get 12000!

das, you make me laugh (again). Even though I'm not into romance, I'd love a seduction scene between Todd and Teyla!
            My Stargate Atlantis fanfictions - Wraith font
            Todd contacts Atlantis once more... (spoilers up to season 4) 1. Glimpse Into the Evil | 2. Of Wraith and Men (in progress)
            sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

das

That would be about like finding out the answer to the question about the universe and the meaning of life is 42!
              Wraithie
              sigpic

Comment

First, Wraithie - *hugs* And no worries about expressing yourself - we understand, and those who don't - well...pfft. The poem is lovely - I must have missed it earlier. Very moving, very...sobering. And very well done.
                das
                Thank you, das. It's something that just said, "I need out, and I need out now!"

Wraithie
                sigpic

Comment

a new wraith picture from "outsiders". I think this is the one someone named "dave".

Comment

Originally posted by naamiaiset View Post
                    a new wraith picture from "outsiders". I think this is the one someone named "dave".

Yup! That's Dave! He was the one having the 'pincer vs zipper' issues until 'make-up' took the pincers off for him!
                    sigpic

Comment

Yep, it's him. And he looks pretty good on a large picture, actually.
                      Todd contacts Atlantis once more... (spoilers up to season 4) 1. Glimpse Into the Evil | 2. Of Wraith and Men (in progress)
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithworshipper View Post
                        Yup! That's Dave! He was the one having the 'pincer vs zipper' issues until 'make-up' took the pincers off for him!
                        I love that video. I have it saved.

Comment

"Wraith On the Lot"? I tried to watch it but couldn't understand what they were saying. I'd need a transcript.
                          sigpic

Comment

Do you have it saved or bookmarked? If saved, how'd you do it?
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Laura Dove View Post
                              "Wraith On the Lot"? I tried to watch it but couldn't understand what they were saying. I'd need a transcript.
                              they say:

aaron - they took my pincer nails off, you know, so I can actually unzip in the bathroom. it's one of the realities of the costume.
                              camera guy - the fans are going to love this.

Originally posted by Wraithworshipper View Post
                              Do you have it saved or bookmarked? If saved, how'd you do it?
                              I used the url of the video and uploaded it in my photobucket.

Comment

Oh I liked that video too.
                                Hopefully he is not supposed to play a "scary" wraith.
                                That's one of the downsides going to JM's blog. I might see Aarons Wraith and think of "donuts and zippers".

Not that scary anymore
                                sigpic
                                Thanks for the Sig go to the talented Fainne
                                Spoiler:
                                Which Supernatural character are you? (I hate those things..but sadly it fits )
                                You're John! You are skilled and smart, but world-weary and a little jaded. You're a serial monogamist, and you love hard. You can sometimes be a little too narrow-minded, and stubborn to a fault, but your heart is always in the right place.

The GateWorld Cantina - Kara : Runner gone Wraith gone Wraith Queen gone human barmaid

Comment

Working...
                                X