No announcement yet.

Wraith Defenders Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My dilemma: What should I name the site? The domain name (www.DomainName.com)? Todd's side of the site? Steve's? I'm not very creative when it comes to names. x.x;; Also, can any of you think of more things that I can add to the site? To add along with the images, videos, stories...?

Any help would be VERY appreciated! >w<
    I have an idea, why don't you add some Erik/Eric to this fansite? And, there can be a forum, with an area for roleplaying, sorta like Roleplaygateway has!

[/url]

Comment

Originally posted by toomuchcaf View Post
      Ok, the whole debate of inner values not being affected by memory loss just blew my opinion of Samantho Who? right out of the water!
      Not the same thing at all. In that show, she suffered a significant brain injury which put her in a coma for several months. In such circumstances, permanent memory loss and severely altered personality are not uncommon. What's more uncommon is such a return to normal ability to function.
      sigpic

Comment

masterling, after I saw your sateda wraith painting, I decided to try corel paint. it is NOT as easy as the site makes it look.

Spoiler:

Comment

Thats nice naamiaiset, did you do it through a program or by hand?

[/url]

Comment

Originally posted by Rachelle View Post
            Thats nice naamiaiset, did you do it through a program or by hand?
            I used corel paint.

Comment

...is that a program?

[/url]

Comment

...is that a program?
                yes, it lets you open and paint pictures.

Comment

Spoiler:
                  Shep (to the Wraith): "So, what do you guys do for fun around here? Sing? Dance? Play games?"

Rodney: "Yes, yes, yes. Games. It makes sense. Most cultures engage in games of challenge, both to develop physical prowess and to sharpen mental abilities. Even the most primitive of societies have such games, so certainly one as advanced as yours must..."

Wraith (exchange knowing glances, then one speaks): "Yes. We have a game."

Rodney: "Really? Can you...can you show us? I mean, we know so little about your culture, let alone what sort of recreation you engage in...except the runner thing...which is more like a sport, I suppose...or a type of tort..."

Shep (out of the corner of his mouth): "Rodneeeey. Not a good time to be bringing that up..." (quickly changing subject, to the Wraith) "We'd like to see this game of yours...if it's not a problem, or anything. I mean, we wouldn't want to inconvenience you..."

Wraith (with a sly grin) : "It is no trouble, I assure you."

Ronon: "This is a bad idea..."

(later, in a large 'room' deep within the hive, the three humans hang upside down, suspended from the ceiling by a mesh of membrane and umbilicals wrapped around their arms and torso and legs. They are also naked. Below them the two Wraith pace, long sticks in hand.)

Ronon: "Told ya this was a bad idea..."

Rodney: "I feel like a human pinata. And if they keep me upside down like this much longer, it's not gonna be candy that comes out of me, but more like...breakfast. I knew I shouldn't have had the sausage..."

Shep: "Well, they haven't hurt us yet, they just keep pokin' us with those sticks..."

Rodney: "What do you mean, they haven't hurt us? Unless, of course, you're speaking for yourself, because right now from where I hang, my pride isn't fairing very well at all..."

Ronon: "Same here. Once I get down, I'm gonna kill 'em, if for nothin' else but making me see McKay naked."

Rodney: "Yeah, like this is easy for me, too? I SO did NOT need to see that tattoo of yours. I mean - really? A butterfly?"

Ronon (growing irritated): "It's not a butterfly, and it's not a tattoo. It's a birthmark."

Rodney: "Well, it looks like a butterfly...on your ass."

Ronon (anger increasing): "Nobody told ya to look, did they?"

Rodney: "I couldn't exactly miss it, now could I?"

(Anger growing, the two men start swinging until they collide into one another like two heavy sacks of flour, spinning them around until the umbilicals suspending them twist together)

Shep (noticing the Wraith below growing excited, and placing what seem to be bets upon a table): "Guys! Knock it off! This is what they want. I think it's like their version of a dog fight, or something..."

Rodney (slowly drifting back and forth after twisting free from Ronon): "Well, this is a stupid game. I mean, what's the point? Just have us winding around each other like human tetherballs?"

Shep: "I dunno. I guess they don't want their food killing each other, they just want us to get riled up and angry...make us turn on each other. Maybe it makes us taste better, or tenderizes us, or something. They put us in an uncomfortable situation, provoke us...then they must bet on who loses their cool first..."

Rodney: "That would be Ronon..."

Ronon: "Shuddup."

Rodney: "Make me, Conan!"

(again the two start men start slamming into one another, while Sheppard dangles helplessly off to the side, and sighs)

Shep (mumbling to himself): "Why can't the Wraith just play Sudoku like normal people..."

Ha! I have an idea, after the wraith are done with the trio, they can switch places.
                  xD *laughing* I love that! >w< How funny. I believe I like the game that the wraith have as well. It would be fun to watch. <33

Originally posted by Wraith Worshipper View Post
                  That's funny.

Welcome, welcome
                  Why thank you. <3 I try. xD Tee-hee. :3

I have an idea, why don't you add some Erik/Eric to this fansite? And, there can be a forum, with an area for roleplaying, sorta like Roleplaygateway has!
                  This is going to sound horrible, but... I don't remember Eric. o.o I have watched every episode of Stargate Atlantis and the name doesn't even sound remotely familiar! *wide-eyed horror* What episode was he in? O.O

And the forum is going to have the option to roleplay with each and every specific wraith that someone requests. :3 I can make plenty of subforum so... :3 That's perfectly fine. <3 Though, I've never heard of RolePlayGateway. I was intending to set it up similar to my forum.

Just go HERE and sign in the test account to view it:
                  Username: Test
                  Password: password1

Comment

Originally posted by wraithlord View Post
                    Hello everybody can't stay long but i wanted to say welcome to the newcomers and I'll try and catch up with all the posts later.

Love the calenders Icarium they're awesome.

Oh and speaking of calenders i finally finished one of mine but it's similar to Icarium's 2nd one as it's a June 08 calender and it has Todd in it
                    Still not functioning well. I did read all the way through this time, and I'm still double posting...*sigh*. MASTERLING! I'm sorry I missed your wallpaper calendar earlier. I grabbed that one, too. How do I choose! How do I choose!

Some very good points have been mentioned about Michael. Wish I had enough coherence in the ol' brain pan to make an intelligent reply. Sorry I posted to Shanthaia when it was BlueJay I was supposed to be talking to. Did you see my animation siggie? Shanthaia, I meant what I said in the PM.

I was actually in the forum when Gateworld went wonky earlier today. Needless to say, it didn't do much for my state of mind/level of functioning. Had a few moments of paranoid fear that it was just me, and that somehow I'd been blocked from getting back to the forum. Talk about an unfounded, unreasonable fear! Then again, that would be why it's called paranoia!

Okie Dokie, I need ta git. Maybe I'll be back later. I don't rightly know, and if'n ya'll are havin' a hard time followin', that's al'right. It's called Deep South American English, redneck, down home, semi-literate, etc.
                    Wraithie

Ish feelin' so very twixt an atween. Can't even make a new siggie. Nu'thin there.

Dag gum! Ya'll are either really fast or I am really slow tonight!
                    sigpic

Comment

GOOD GRIEF! I'm gone for less than 24 hours and the posts keep growing! What are we feeding this beast! We are getting new member everyday, someone must be doing lip service for this thread. Oh, Well that good right!. If this thread gets to big would they split it in two?

I'm just going to read a few posts now.

LS

Comment

Originally posted by naamiaiset View Post
                        masterling, after I saw your sateda wraith painting, I decided to try corel paint. it is NOT as easy as the site makes it look.

Spoiler:
                        Nice one naami

Too bad the serverclock now is back to normal. Could have pretended to have psychic powers.
                        I mean...I welcomed Theimmortaljedi before he even posted

*waves his hands around ,mumbling latin verses*
                        sigpic
                        Thanks for the Sig go to the talented Fainne
                        Spoiler:
                        Which Supernatural character are you? (I hate those things..but sadly it fits )
                        You're John! You are skilled and smart, but world-weary and a little jaded. You're a serial monogamist, and you love hard. You can sometimes be a little too narrow-minded, and stubborn to a fault, but your heart is always in the right place.

The GateWorld Cantina - Kara : Runner gone Wraith gone Wraith Queen gone human barmaid

Comment

Originally posted by TehOpheliac View Post
                          This is going to sound horrible, but... I don't remember Eric. o.o I have watched every episode of Stargate Atlantis and the name doesn't even sound remotely familiar! *wide-eyed horror* What episode was he in? O.O
                          this is eric, he's the scientist in "allies".

http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/l...lies/005-2.jpg

Comment

Hi WraithWorshipper, I hope everything is ok with you. Forgive me if I sound daft but, was there a fire near where you live? I know the fire was near das's sister home. Well I hope the fire has die down. See what happens when I go away for a couple of days things happen and I have to catch up.

I think I'm going to learn speed reading.

LS

Comment

Originally posted by LiquidSky View Post
                              Hi WraithWorshipper, I hope everything is ok with you. Forgive me if I sound daft but, was there a fire near where you live? I know the fire was near das's sister home. Well I hope the fire has die down. See what happens when I go away for a couple of days things happen and I have to catch up.

I think I'm going to learn speed reading.

LS
                              Yes.
                              Spoiler:
                              There were fires down south of me where das's sister lives, but there were also fires up here where I live. They were closer to my parents and more of a threat to them. The last I heard, the fires are now under control. They were at this point twice before, so lets hope it sticks this time. It's just so hard to figure what's going to happen when the fire can burn sideways underground and pop up somewhere else. Not to mention the freakin' arsonists! They think the Cocoa (my home town) fire was set.

Wraithie
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by naamiaiset View Post

Spoiler:
                                Oh what a lovely picture of Bob, I like how you gave him a soft glow.

LS

Comment

Working...
                                X