Wraith Defenders Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello at all
    I´m back and Gospikey thank you for your message in LJ... I´m fine but I have had a lot to do with the THW Agency and with a stupid guy in this agency.. I was ill also but now I´m back!
    I miss the new SGA things and I have read a lot here
    To all they made this funny and nice sig´s Very beautiful you all have Talent!!

I have read also from the new Episodes in Season 5. What I read shocked me. Teyla as Queen? What is with Michael? And is this Kenny a Wraith or a Human? What is with Todd? Is he now again the Atlantis Crew?

Please give me a update.. Thank You

Comment

Originally posted by toomuchcaf View Post
      I thought he went into boxing! (Anthony Mundine style)

Maybe, maybe!!

Heh...anything's better than curling...

das
      sigpic

Comment

I posted my fantasy Wraith rugby team on JM's blog...just for the hell of it.

I added this:

Todd’s a perfect fit for scrum half, though a tad too tall. But he has great vision, and is always right in the thick of things, so scrum half he is. Besides, he’s not afraid to rat out the other team. Had a tough time deciding the fly half - I was torn between Bob, ‘Shawn’ and ‘Erik’ for the position – but went with ‘Erik’ because he’s cool under pressure, is deceptive in his moves, and doesn’t drool (which could make for a greasy ball). Put ‘Shawn’ on wing since he’s pretty good at evading opponents, and Bob as inside center where his creativity could come in handy. Steve is fast and has excellent attacking skills, so he takes fullback. Forward pack is pretty self-explanatory, with 'Greg' as a lock because of his strong standing jump, necessary in the line-out. Taking wild guesses on the two rookies we have yet to officially meet. And 'Edward' from The Hive makes it just because every team needs a bad boy.

S4’s Penny Wraith and his buddy seem a bit too cerebral for rugby, so they didn’t make the cut as players, but Penny Wraith – with his experience as midwife – is on hand as team doctor.

Allies’ Queen takes the helm as coach. You lose the match, and she sucks the life right out of you.

Sheppard would be on hand as referee, with Lorne and Teyla as touch judges.

McKay and Zelenka, of course, would be the commentators.

And Ronon? He'd be the drunk who jumps out of the stands and streaks buck nekkid across the pitch, tackled mid-field by half a dozen security guards, and a waterboy. Naturally.

As for Michael, seems he left the sport and now plays football for Chelsea …

Weenie.

das
        sigpic

Comment

From JM's Blog: Chevron7
          Re: dasNdanger’s fantasy Wraith rugby team…

The NZ ‘All Blacks’ wouldn’t even last through the haka. Thanks for the entertaining post (even if I don’t know much about rugby).

Cheers, Chev

Wraithie
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Icarium View Post
            I experiment on wallpapers a lot lately Another simple one I really hope Spikey won't complain about size this time

http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg169/Jhag_Icarium/Wallie/th_TrueQueen.jpg
            Oh, she's definitely not complaining. It's beautiful! Maybe someday I'll have the patience...

Thanks

Some bad news... I've just read in Fandom Section that stargate.com is going to be closed due to hotlinking No more wonderful pics to work with...

*cries*

Icarium
            stargatesg1971.com? aka macsyourman?

Strange, as you can't even hotlink from it any more?

Originally posted by Degilwen View Post
            Hello at all
            I´m back and Gospikey thank you for your message in LJ... I´m fine but I have had a lot to do with the THW Agency and with a stupid guy in this agency.. Etc.
            Welcome! ^^

Ouch, I'm recovering from a cold myself.

I have read also from the new Episodes in Season 5.
            Spoiler:
            What I read shocked me. Teyla as Queen? What is with Michael? And is this Kenny a Wraith or a Human? What is with Todd? Is he now again the Atlantis Crew?

Please give me a update.. Thank You
            Yup.

Spoiler:
            Todd's going to ask the team for help on stabilizing his alliance... Teyla's going in disguise along with Todd to another Hive, to calm them down a bit. Problem is that they're gonna ask Teyla about Wraith leader stuff. It appears the second Hive has lost some ground to another Hive, and they ask Teyla what she would do in that situation, or something alike. The answers should be fun! (The Queen: 5x09)

Michael will live after Search and Rescue. I just asked Joe Mallozzi yesterday if we will be seeing more Connor eps this season, and he says it's looking good. So he'll be seen more towards the ending, probably.

Kenny is we think the Wraith that will be with the rest of the team on Todd's Hive when Teyla and Todd join the other Hive. He might be the bald guy from the pics on Joe M's blog, but we don't know yet. That guy is either Kenny or the Commander of the second Hive.

No, Todd is not against the Lanteans. At least, he shouldn't be. Joe M says he reacts logically to a situation, and adapts quickly. The spoilers have come out for 5x11, and Todd has apparently jumped to the wrong conclusion.

But you can read about all that stuff on this board, or you can join people at the season 5 thread and go read it there.

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

http://www.planet-wraith.com, Degilwin, that is an awesome site. I added it to my favs!

Spoiler:

[/url]

Comment

What have you done?! Now I'm afraid to post anything in JM's blog

Wraithworshipper, I don't know how I missed your story before... I had a really hard time not to laugh loudly so that my family didn't think I'm totally nuts

Icarium
                So glad you liked it! I thought yours was the first name 'dropped' in my story. It just lent itself so well, and the fact that I actually do light cleaning for seniors, it was just the first line to occur to me! I really had all the name-dropping lines before I had the story!

Wraithie

Spoiler:

Last edited by Wraithworshipper; 16 May 2008, 02:58 PM.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rachelle View Post
                  Spoiler:
                  Muahahahaha....think i´ve scared the neighbours now
                  Doesn´t matter. They think I´m nuts anyway

THAT IS GREAT!

Edit : Grmblfx...gotta go spread some green across the board before i can green you again
                  sigpic
                  Thanks for the Sig go to the talented Fainne
                  Spoiler:
                  Which Supernatural character are you? (I hate those things..but sadly it fits )
                  You're John! You are skilled and smart, but world-weary and a little jaded. You're a serial monogamist, and you love hard. You can sometimes be a little too narrow-minded, and stubborn to a fault, but your heart is always in the right place.

The GateWorld Cantina - Kara : Runner gone Wraith gone Wraith Queen gone human barmaid

Comment

I added my steve sig to my signature...is it too big? He is taking up alot of space!

[/url]

Comment

Originally posted by Rachelle View Post
                      I added my steve sig to my signature...is it too big? He is taking up alot of space!

Love your siggy Rachelle! I can hear a Wraith musical happening "I feel pretty oh, so Pretty" Starring Steve, Bob, Gregg and, of course Todd. By the way if I haven't welcome you to WDC well, Welcome The more Wraiths fans the better. I love Steve too

LS

Comment

We have named the bald Wraith Jean Luc Picard nice but, when I look at him I think of 'Uncle Fester' from the Addams Family. Todd's Uncle Fester ok just a little Wraith humour.

LS

Comment

Love your siggy Rachelle! I can hear a Wraith musical happening "I feel pretty oh, so Pretty" Starring Steve, Bob, Gregg and, of course Todd. By the way if I haven't welcome you to WDC well, Welcome The more Wraiths fans the better. I love Steve too
                          Lol! Stargate Atlantis on Broadway. *Dramatic Music* O no! Its the horrible wraith...

Steve: I feel pretty *Skates out* O so pretty
                          Todd: *Runs out wearing a dress* O So pretty and witty...

[/url]

Comment

Originally posted by dasNdanger View Post
                            I posted my fantasy Wraith rugby team on JM's blog...just for the hell of it.

I added this:

Todd’s a perfect fit for scrum half, though a tad too tall. But he has great vision, and is always right in the thick of things, so scrum half he is. Besides, he’s not afraid to rat out the other team. Had a tough time deciding the fly half - I was torn between Bob, ‘Shawn’ and ‘Erik’ for the position – but went with ‘Erik’ because he’s cool under pressure, is deceptive in his moves, and doesn’t drool (which could make for a greasy ball). Put ‘Shawn’ on wing since he’s pretty good at evading opponents, and Bob as inside center where his creativity could come in handy. Steve is fast and has excellent attacking skills, so he takes fullback. Forward pack is pretty self-explanatory, with 'Greg' as a lock because of his strong standing jump, necessary in the line-out. Taking wild guesses on the two rookies we have yet to officially meet. And 'Edward' from The Hive makes it just because every team needs a bad boy.

S4’s Penny Wraith and his buddy seem a bit too cerebral for rugby, so they didn’t make the cut as players, but Penny Wraith – with his experience as midwife – is on hand as team doctor.

Allies’ Queen takes the helm as coach. You lose the match, and she sucks the life right out of you.

Sheppard would be on hand as referee, with Lorne and Teyla as touch judges.

McKay and Zelenka, of course, would be the commentators.

And Ronon? He'd be the drunk who jumps out of the stands and streaks buck nekkid across the pitch, tackled mid-field by half a dozen security guards, and a waterboy. Naturally.

As for Michael, seems he left the sport and now plays football for Chelsea …

Weenie.

das
                            Hi das This has nothing to do with Ruby but, when I was here awhile ago you were feeling pretty rotten. I'm glad to see you are feeling better. Hey, we Wraith fans need to care about one another.

Take Care:

LS

Comment

Oh no I got to go now. I got something burning in the oven!! Oh, no it's my supper!

LS

Comment

PG15 writes: So I see that Tracker is again listed below The Queen. So is Tracker now 509, and The Queen 508?

Answer: At this particular moment - yes.

Are these wonderful pics of Todd and the badass Wraith from The Queen?

Answer: Yes.
                                http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...nto-wish-list/

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Working...
                                X