No announcement yet.

Wraith Defenders Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think when we decide at who's best at what, we need to post pictures of their 'best' moment, next to their 'award'. Would be fun!

Now - who wants to make the list?

das
    sigpic

Comment

anyone else notice there's been a lot more wraith threads since this one was moved?

Comment

Originally posted by BlueJay View Post
        now you've all put me in a silly mood

steve and mantis: can battle it out for most luscious locks

which of these two takes out most suprised look
        Spoiler:

Spoiler:

How about this one of Greg for most surprised?
        Spoiler:

By the way...NEW SIGGIE!
        Spoiler:

Wraithie

Got up feeling creative again!
        Last edited by Wraithworshipper; 30 April 2008, 09:22 PM.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithworshipper View Post
          How about this one of Greg for most surprised?
          Spoiler:
          [ATTACH]5379[/ATTACH]
          that one gets my vote.

By the way...NEW SIGGIE!
          Spoiler:
          your best one yet.

Comment

Originally posted by naamiaiset View Post
            anyone else notice there's been a lot more wraith threads since this one was moved?
            I don't really surf the forums much, so I hadn't noticed. But that's good!

edit note: And I have noticed that we are getting a lot more visitors and new members since we moved. Also very good.

I found a science and tech thread discussing the Hive ships and saw this post that I thought all of you might enjoy:
            Originally posted by YutheGreat View Post
            I suspect the hiveships might have a kind of control collar on them to keep them from acting up:

Imagine Todd on his hiveship in BAMSR

Todd: Keep firing

Wraith: Commander we have damage on all sections

Todd: divert power to hull regeneration.

Hiveship: Ouch it HUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTSSSSSSSSSS!!!

Todd: I said SHUT THE HECK UP AND KEEP FIRING!

Hiveship: I'M OUT OF HERE!

Hiveship jumps into hyperspace.

Todd: GET ME BACK THERE OR YOU GET A GALACTIC SPANKING!
            The tech forums aren't usually that entertaining!

Originally posted by rien View Post
            im so happy right now cause my brother appears to have converted to atlantis....
            only now hes gonna watch alla my season 3 dvds before i do
            Congratulations rien! And, yeah, now you have to share your DVDs, but on the bright side now you have someone to discuss and rant with! Besides us, of course.

@das: You came up with another entertaining Wraith activity! I don't have anything to add at the moment, but I like the idea of having a pic with each one.

Originally posted by BlueJay View Post
            now you've all put me in a silly mood

steve and mantis: can battle it out for most luscious locks

edward: able to inspire the most naughty thoughts with a single look

penny wraith: most whipped

we need ones for the hive queen and ellia

most in your face wraith

which of these two takes out most suprised look
            I think those are all good additions to the list. BTW, I loved your pouty Steve pic. I like the first surprised wraith better. But I think Wraithie's shot of Greg is the best of the lot. No one does surprised like Greg!

@wraithie: I loved your new sig and pics. You are very creative!
            Last edited by Sparrow_hawk; 20 April 2008, 06:28 AM. Reason: addition
            Sparrow hawk

sigpic

Comment

I suspect the hiveships might have a kind of control collar on them to keep them from acting up:

Imagine Todd on his hiveship in BAMSR

Todd: Keep firing

Wraith: Commander we have damage on all sections

Todd: divert power to hull regeneration.

Hiveship: Ouch it HUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTSSSSSSSSSS!!!

Todd: I said SHUT THE HECK UP AND KEEP FIRING!

Hiveship: I'M OUT OF HERE!

Hiveship jumps into hyperspace.

Todd: GET ME BACK THERE OR YOU GET A GALACTIC SPANKING!
              I wonder if that hive ship's name is steve...
              Last edited by naamiaiset; 20 April 2008, 07:01 AM.

Comment

great one

sigpic

Comment

Like 3 min before 'Doppleganger' airs!

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

By the way...NEW SIGGIE!
                    Spoiler:

Wraithie

Got up feeling creative again!
                    Another great siggy Wraithie: I think Chris Heyerdahl would like this one.

I tend to like fonts what font did you use? and, can I get it on the internet.

LS

Comment

Wraithie, where do you get your insprations for your quotes? Some of them are funny and profound. I tried racking my brain for some. but, they don't come out as good.. Anyhow I have to go to work today would like to stay here. Maybe I can call in sick and tell them that I can't come in today because I've got a bad case of Wraith fever. But, I don't think they will buy that excuse

Take Care:
                      LS

Comment

Originally posted by LiquidSky View Post
                        Midway Wraith: how about best puzzled look because Kavanaugh fainted

LS
                        I love the caption with the wraith from, whatever that episode was (heh, heh ). Wraith with credit cards hmmmm. They'd probably create a virus that would give them a limitless balance.

wwii
                        "Ask NOT what you can do for your country...ask WHAT'S FOR LUNCH?" O. Wells

Comment

Originally posted by Wraith Worshipper View Post
                          I love the caption with the wraith from, whatever that episode was (heh, heh ). Wraith with credit cards hmmmm. They'd probably create a virus that would give them a limitless balance.

wwii
                          *Borrows said Wraith*

Comment

Nice sig, Wraithie!

Ugh...kinda beat. Been a LOOOONG weekend, and just getting in at nearly 5pm after yet another long day. Just finished dinner (my cats do NOT understand that they canNOT eat ravioli and meatballs in marinara sauce!). Having a little wine (accidently dribbled some down my shirt...SSSHHH! Don't tell Shawn!!)...and now gonna go take a nap. But before I do....

Some funny stuff here - love the hive ship bit. Oh, yeah! That ship MUST be named Steve!

Some thoughts about the 'contest'...

Edward - most definitely the Best at inspiring naughty thoughts with a single look! LOLOL!

And yeah, poor whipped Penny Wraith... (He could also win for Best Midwife )

Greg - Best Fly Catcher? (Actually, Greg should win for Worst Hygiene... )

Bob could also be Best Spy, or Best Saboteur...though...not sure how good he really was, seeing as how he got himself captured, and killed...

Oh well, I'll let you all figure it out...I'm off to dream land...and HOPEFULLY I'll be dreaming about sexy green bugmen in spiffy leather coats!

das
                            sigpic

Comment

Rest 'em, Das!

Comment

Originally posted by dasNdanger View Post
                                Nice sig, Wraithie!

Ugh...kinda beat. Been a LOOOONG weekend, and just getting in at nearly 5pm after yet another long day. Just finished dinner (my cats do NOT understand that they canNOT eat ravioli and meatballs in marinara sauce!). Having a little wine (accidently dribbled some down my shirt...SSSHHH! Don't tell Shawn!!)...and now gonna go take a nap. But before I do....

Some funny stuff here - love the hive ship bit. Oh, yeah! That ship MUST be named Steve!

Some thoughts about the 'contest'...

Edward - most definitely the Best at inspiring naughty thoughts with a single look! LOLOL!

And yeah, poor whipped Penny Wraith... (He could also win for Best Midwife )

Greg - Best Fly Catcher? (Actually, Greg should win for Worst Hygiene... )

Bob could also be Best Spy, or Best Saboteur...though...not sure how good he really was, seeing as how he got himself captured, and killed...

Oh well, I'll let you all figure it out...I'm off to dream land...and HOPEFULLY I'll be dreaming about sexy green bugmen in spiffy leather coats!

das
                                love it - that is so good

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X