Wraith Defenders Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LiquidSky View Post
    I got bottles of Herbal Essences long term relationship shampoo and hair conditioner I can lend him. So his hair can be beautiful and silkey
    I will also give his hair a lovely raspberry smell

LS
    I don't think Herbal Essences did anything that can be described as 'silky' for my hair. I think it actually dried it out.

BUT, if he does decide to use it, I'll make sure I'm somewhere around with a camera, and I'll make absolutely sure to record the sound...

Right, das?

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Originally posted by Icarium View Post
      I know that Shep said that Wallace volunteered but I never believed it. Something in Shep's behaviour and the fact that we didn't see the scene makes me feel that it was Shep's decision. I imagine that Wallace was unconscious and that Shep just said to Todd something like 'take what you need and finish that damned code'. I think Todd was wise enough and didn't show his 'little evil smile' as in BAMSR. I was also a bit surprised that after Todd finished the code, he still looked very exhausted, as if his 'apetite' wasn't fullfiled.

I think it is possible that if the Wraith feed more slowly the process is less painful, but which of them cares?

I also found the way SGC personel acted after feeding strangely calm. The only explanation that comes to my mind is that Wallace was unconscious and they didn't see his pain and screams. They only saw how he aged which was (a little) easier to bear...

Icarium
      I wonder if Sheppard "sugar coated". the experience that Wallace will go threw during the Wraith feeding? Wallace asking Sheppard " Will it be painful?" and, Sheppard saying "Yeah, it will hurt, but you will only feel a weakening." If Sheppard told Wallace what he will actually go though Wallace may have back out of his "agreement". thus leaving Rodney to still sacrifice his life to save his sister. Since Sheppard didn't want to lose a team member.

Maybe Wallace was drugged so he won't feel the pain of being fed on. And for Todd a drugged meal is better that no meal.

And as for the med staff and everyone in the room they probably had to sign a non disclosure agreement or, it could have been verbal. "What happens in this room stays in this room." Like the Las Vegas saying.

LS

Comment

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post
        I don't think Herbal Essences did anything that can be described as 'silky' for my hair. I think it actually dried it out.

BUT, if he does decide to use it, I'll make sure I'm somewhere around with a camera, and I'll make absolutely sure to record the sound...

Right, das?

Or how about Pantene Pro-v,

LS

Comment

Maybe Wallace was drugged so he won't feel the pain of being fed on. And for Todd a drugged meal is better that no meal.
          LS

That would explain why Todd looked strangely, hmm... tired after he finished his work

My favourite picture of Todd's nails:
          Spoiler:

@Spikey I have a question... What does it mean 'I luffed pictures' Sorry, dictionary says something about sailing...

Icarium

Comment

I don't know for sure about the pictures. I know that I used such linking too, and I remember replacing some links, but I didn't check back for the rest. I hope it's at least positive that there's a link to be clicked instead of a direct link to a picture, meaning that it downloads.

Oh, includes a question for Das, I believe...

Spoiler:
            Remember this one?

Is that Chris or Penny? Any idea, Das? (I think you were the one who linked us to it, once. Dunno if I asked the same question back then, and don't know the answer any more.)

I also luffed these pics from Spoils of War (like Naami's siggy piccy):

Ahh. Just look at his eyeball, it's got wetness in it. And his smile! Bummer the pic was made so small by PB, cos it's much more clearly in the large version.

Saw them in my PB account and wanted to post. ^^
            Hi GoSpikey.

I hope you don't mind if I answer that question all those Wraith were played by Heyerdahl. The top picture is on Joe M blog spot.

Penny only played Todd once b/c Heyerdahl was unavailable at that time

LS

Comment

Hi GoSpikey.

I hope you don't mind if I answer that question all those Wraith were played by Heyerdahl. The top picture is on Joe M blog spot.

Penny only played Todd once b/c Heyerdahl was unavailable at that time

LS
              I'm not stupid, I know this...

Brandon Penny took over for a few days in BAMSR.

I was just asking who the particular man was in the picture where the make up dudes get him ready for shooting.

The odds of it being Chris are high, but maybe it's Penny?

And about the shampoo, maybe we just don't have the same 'Herbal Essences' commercials running over here, or better, you don't have ours... If you did, you'd get it...

Das, confirmation?

And oh, Icarium, I sometimes use 'luffed' as 'loved', it's just a silly thing.

Comment

I don't know for sure about the pictures. I know that I used such linking too, and I remember replacing some links, but I didn't check back for the rest. I hope it's at least positive that there's a link to be clicked instead of a direct link to a picture, meaning that it downloads.

Oh, includes a question for Das, I believe...

Spoiler:
                Remember this one?

Is that Chris or Penny? Any idea, Das? (I think you were the one who linked us to it, once. Dunno if I asked the same question back then, and don't know the answer any more.)

I also luffed these pics from Spoils of War (like Naami's siggy piccy):

Ahh. Just look at his eyeball, it's got wetness in it. And his smile! Bummer the pic was made so small by PB, cos it's much more clearly in the large version.

Saw them in my PB account and wanted to post. ^^
                I'm pretty sure the top one is Penny - he has a different jawline than Heyerdahl, and looks younger overall. He also has a fuller bottom lip... Heyerdahl has a very distinctive top lip...

Not that I look that closely at such things....

das
                sigpic

Comment

And oh, Icarium, I sometimes use 'luffed' as 'loved', it's just a silly thing.
                  How can you confuse not native-speakers like THIS? I started to doubt my English...
                  Thanks for the explanation

And when you have this recording of Todd when washing his hair, I want to hear that too

Icarium

Comment

Dreamer One Quote:-
                    "I am relatively new to SGA, starting with season 4 and then going back to just finish watching the last two in syndication.
                    I'm in the middle of a fanfic involving the Wraith and would appreciate any specifics -- I've checked the gateworld omnipedia. Still wondering about how they evolved, how they feed, do we know anything else about their culture beside the fact they are lifesucking vampires. Any help here would be appreciated. thanks."

Dreamer One Welcome to the WDC thread.

For more info on the Wraith try Issue 13 Stargate SG-1 Atlantis Magazine Dec/Jan 2007

Mckay Scientic Journal Wraith Update. It a 6 page artical. Also gives you a list of wraith episodes for season 2 and beginning of 3. Despite the artical being over a year it quite interresting. So hope that helps.

*****And before anyone else says anything sorry about the way I've done the quotes my laptop is not very happy and this is the best I can do with it. It also don't let me open any of the lovely Jpegs picture or look at the signature that everyone has***** It's not far.
                    MCH
                    sigpic
                    Thanks to DS for my siggy

Comment

Originally posted by Icarium View Post
                      How can you confuse not native-speakers like THIS? I started to doubt my English...
                      Thanks for the explanation

And when you have this recording of Todd when washing his hair, I want to hear that too

Icarium
                      I'm not English either!

Aha! FINALLY someone who appears to be getting it. So, you wanna have life footage with that er, disturbing sound, too? Cos you know, I can make sure it happens. Or I'm gonna die trying.

Das, you wanna hear him make that sound again?

Comment

I'm sorry GoSpikey I was not implying that you were stupid. And, as for the Herbal Essences commercials of course they differ in many counties. I don't know what country you live in. I was justing making a fun comment on Todd hair that's all

Well I guess I will just leave

Bye for now.

LS

Comment

Originally posted by dasNdanger View Post
                          I'm pretty sure the top one is Penny - he has a different jawline than Heyerdahl, and looks younger overall. He also has a fuller bottom lip... Heyerdahl has a very distinctive top lip...

Not that I look that closely at such things....

das
                          I also would say that it was Penny, face is wider, edible jaw line (aka, yummy all together), and the upper tattoo is slightly placed differently than CH's.

Not that I pay attention to such things, either...

Comment

I'm sorry GoSpikey I was not implying that you were stupid. And, as for the Herbal Essences commercials of course they differ in many counties. I don't know what country you live in. I was justing making a fun comment on Todd hair that's all

Well I guess I will just leave

Bye for now.

LS
                            Eep, sorry if it felt that way to you, I should have written 'toopid' so you knew better that I didn't mean that you were implying such things! (Sorry if stuff isn't coming over well, I'm getting tired, it's late over here, and like I said, dog died yesterday.)

And besides, you should know by now that I have a bucket o'drool an hour from staring at my Penny tabs...

So I know he was played by 2 different people.

So hopefully no offense taken on your side. None over here!

Comment

Originally posted by GoSpikey
                              I also would say that it was Penny, face is wider, edible jaw line (aka, yummy all together), and the upper tattoo is slightly placed differently than CH's.

Not that I pay attention to such things, either...

I'm reading this...and realizing that WE are talking about EATING the Wraith...

'We are more like Wraith than you know...'

(For the record - I get to nibble on Steve first!! )

das
                              sigpic

Comment

Eep, sorry if it felt that way to you, I should have written 'toopid' so you knew better that I didn't mean that you were implying such things! (Sorry if stuff isn't coming over well, I'm getting tired, it's late over here, and like I said, dog died yesterday.)

And besides, you should know by now that I have a bucket o'drool an hour from staring at my Penny tabs...

So I know he was played by 2 different people.

So hopefully no offense taken on your side. None over here!
                                No offense taken. I'm cool about it. If I seem kinda sensitive I had a crappy day at work not only that I was getting hungry too.

LS

Comment

Working...
                                X