Wraith Defenders Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Degilwen View Post
    I don´t know what You think but I like the Penny Tood more as the Heyerdahl Todd
    Degil, I personally think that Chris *IS* Todd, he created him, made him so cool, and he should keep on playing him, but when Penny took over for the ep, he turned delicious for a bit, there...

But I would have been a great fan of him no matter what!
    Last edited by GoSpikey; 28 February 2008, 12:40 PM.

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

part 3:
      photobucket.com/albums/v205/apathyislethal/sga/tdoc06.jpg

I ran out of ideas a little. onto steve.

Comment

But Penny look better hun because he is younger

Comment

Originally posted by naamiaiset View Post
          he felt a little sympathy, maybe? even though todd was starving, he knew sheppard was in the same situation as him (minus the starvation). or, he could have considered that sheppard might be useful later, which he turned out to be when they escaped.
          'I hope you continue to believe that next time I feed on you.'

Or something alike.

He was maybe looking for this? Did Shep still think his friends were going to waltz in to save him?

Comment

Originally posted by Degilwen View Post
            But Penny look better hun because he is younger
            My personal opinion is that Todd is VERY old, if not one of the oldest ones around. Because he's worked his way all the way up to the top, cos he is a Commander and gets new Hives pretty quickly, apparently.

Comment

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post
              'I hope you continue to believe that next time I feed on you.'

Or something alike.

He was maybe looking for this? Did Shep still think his friends were going to waltz in to save him?
              maybe if sheppard did still think that, todd was working out a way to use it to his advantage... he's good at things like that.

Comment

How do you put a piccy (icon) of Todd on your brand new cellphone?

Hmm, must have chocolate...

Comment

part 3:

Shep's reaction is priceless!! Great one!! I want more of Greg blowing himself up! LOLOL! (But Steve is good, too!)

das

EDIT: WE'RE ON PAGE 200!!! Let's keep it going!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

part 3:

Great. Sheppards reaction was good.

Can't type...
                    Must go for a smoke...
                    I have some Wraith DNA in my genetic make-up, that makes me want to use trench coat.

sigpic

"Jaffat tulloo... Helmat paukkuu..."

Comment

Great one, again! Yeah, Shep is great.

And the bugs on him!

Comment

Yeah the comic is great

Comment

Thoughts & Questions on Michael & Teyla's Connection and I figured I would go to the all knowing wraith forum

Spoiler:
                          So last night I watched Submersion and picked up on another reason why Michael can be the father of Teyla’s baby (I think he is). In Submersion Teyla went up against a wraith queen and implanted in her mind a false memory that never happened. So isn’t it possible that all of Teyla’s memories of Kanan were implanted by Michael.

Also another thought and I would love other opinions is Teyla has repeated time and time again that a wraith can only access her mind if she opens her mind to them. But Michael (in the episode Michael) was able to get Teyla to release his restraints without Teyla allowing access. But this would also support the fact that Michael could implant false memories without Teyla giving access.

But this opens up another question……out of all the other wraiths, why does Michael have this free access to Teyla? Hope this makes sense.

Comment

Bugs love greg!
                            I have some Wraith DNA in my genetic make-up, that makes me want to use trench coat.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by armte View Post
                              Thoughts & Questions on Michael & Teyla's Connection and I figured I would go to the all knowing wraith forum

Spoiler:
                              So last night I watched Submersion and picked up on another reason why Michael can be the father of Teyla’s baby (I think he is). In Submersion Teyla went up against a wraith queen and implanted in her mind a false memory that never happened. So isn’t it possible that all of Teyla’s memories of Kanan were implanted by Michael.

Also another thought and I would love other opinions is Teyla has repeated time and time again that a wraith can only access her mind if she opens her mind to them. But Michael (in the episode Michael) was able to get Teyla to release his restraints without Teyla allowing access. But this would also support the fact that Michael could implant false memories without Teyla giving access.

But this opens up another question……out of all the other wraiths, why does Michael have this free access to Teyla? Hope this makes sense.

Well, that didn't spoil nothing of Submersion for me, aka the ep we're getting in 2-3 weeks over here...

I put my thoughts in the 'Teyla's Baby' thread, or better, one of the... The one in the relationships board?

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X