No announcement yet.

Wraith Defenders Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well guys, your wait is over here's the link to the petition:http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/wraithrights

i designated a 100 signature as our goal.. but if we can get more, then i'll make it higher
    I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
    sigpic

Comment

signed sealed and all done
      sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

ive signed it and soon im sure so will everyone else (good going)

Comment

Of course I signed it. Why is this icon called 'wraithqueen17'? Wraith keeper, people-keeper.

Hopefully we get lots and lots of signatures.

Comment

in all honesty, i signed twice... ah the beauty of having multiple emails and alias
            sigpic

Comment

thanks for the congrats and i signed the petition also and i will put that teaser of the wallpaper on the thread later on ok
              and would it be ok if i put the link to the petition in my signature
              Last edited by wraithlord; 10 December 2006, 12:45 AM.

Comment

here is the teaser it not finished yet and i have a lot to go but i thought i would show you what it looks like at the moment and will be finished in a few days
                http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p...caps/test5.jpg

Comment

I have signed the petition. I think to post the link in the thread for voting for the Wraith.
                  Well done, wraithlord. Could you make a picture of Gabriel? And to write on the picture - A Noble Wraith.
                  LONG LIVE THE WRAITH!
                  Member of the Wraith' Defenders Club
                  http://petitionspot.com/petitions/wraithrights/
                  My fan fiction

Comment

Squeeeeeeeeeeee omg wraithlord i love it so far its going to be fantastic when its finished!!!
                    sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Finish it wriathlord!

Just woke up-awake until about midnight last night.

Here's a question for everyone. What regular character on Atlantis do you think has the most potential in dealing with the Wraith?

I vote Teyla. She has the telepathic thing, so she does have the capability to understand them on some level, but she also has her reasons to be very very angry towards them.

And her character does seem to be in need of development anyway.

Comment

i have about half of it finished probable be tomorrow when i post it ok

Comment

Originally posted by Isil'zha View Post
                          Finish it wriathlord!

Here's a question for everyone. What regular character on Atlantis do you think has the most potential in dealing with the Wraith?

I vote Teyla. She has the telepathic thing, so she does have the capability to understand them on some level, but she also has her reasons to be very very angry towards them.

I don't know. Teyla is a good choice but I wonder how much she hates them and how much she understands them.
                          LONG LIVE THE WRAITH!
                          Member of the Wraith' Defenders Club
                          http://petitionspot.com/petitions/wraithrights/
                          My fan fiction

Comment

Originally posted by Isil'zha View Post
                            Finish it wriathlord!

it's a close tie b/t teyla and shep.... after all, he experienced first hand what the wraith are truely capable of and how much there is still unknown about them in "Common Ground".... he understands now that though they are enemies, they don't have to be, and fear of what is and what will be can destroy even the strongest conscience....
                            sigpic

Comment

Someone on this thread was saying Ken Cuperus is doing the ark. (oops, said Vengeance) I wish.

Anyone else hear that.

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...t=38392&page=2
                              Last edited by Isil'zha; 10 December 2006, 07:03 AM. Reason: oops

Comment

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
                                in all honesty, i signed twice... ah the beauty of having multiple emails and alias
                                so which one are you ? Sasusc or Ayan cause i can no longer trust these two alias's (ok maybe i can trust one)

Comment

Working...
                                X