No announcement yet.

Wraith Defenders Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=1#post6079228 i think thats the place but im not really sure , if its not then go in the season three atlantis section and look for the poll saying wraith as main baddy or something like that

Comment

Here's the poll

I thought the goal of the petition was to both see more of the Wraith, and to see further development of them, their culture, etc.

And of course I voted on the poll

Comment

okay.. yeah, so the petition is almost ready... we have the option of putting a picture on it... any suggestions? we can also designate a signature goal... 100 or 500?
        I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
        sigpic

Comment

Pictures-I'm voting Michael or Gabriel.

Signatures-don't know. We have what, 30 members? Of course, if it's on the general forum, that's a lot of people. So, if you think we can make 500, let's go for it.

Comment

any particular pic you had in mind?
            sigpic

Comment

Nope, can't name a particular one.

Any ideas? Anyone?

Comment

i'm checking out some caps... i already have a pretty descent pic of Gabriel and i'm throwing in the Queen from Allies for good measure currently looking through No Mans Land for a pic of Michael... and then i'm going to meld them together in PS... i'll post the final product when i'm done

edit: alright, i'm done!! here's the finished product: http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y21...aithRights.jpg
                Last edited by Lilith; 08 December 2006, 08:26 PM.
                sigpic

Comment

We can add more than one picture. This one is good, Lilith.
                  May be Wraithlord could make more pictures.
                  LONG LIVE THE WRAITH!
                  Member of the Wraith' Defenders Club
                  http://petitionspot.com/petitions/wraithrights/
                  My fan fiction

Comment

just voted in the poll female wraith
                    love the picture lilith
                    sure i can make more pictures for the petiton if you want but it might not look as good as liliths picture
                    and i think the idea of the petition is great
                    Last edited by wraithlord; 09 December 2006, 12:43 AM.

Comment

Nice picture, Lilith.

So we have the petition, I'll see if I can do an expanded version of the Bill of Wraith (so we're not just covering treatment of POW's), and the poll seems to be going well.

Comment

here is a picture you can use for the petition if you want hope you like it
                        http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p...aps/wraith.jpg

Comment

that looks wonderful wraithlord... what program did you use??

i'm not sure if we can put two pics, but i'll try... if not, i'll make a rotating url like my sig so that we can
                          sigpic

Comment

i used a program called gimp its really good and i am glad you liked it

Comment

Nice picture, wraithlord
                              LONG LIVE THE WRAITH!
                              Member of the Wraith' Defenders Club
                              http://petitionspot.com/petitions/wraithrights/
                              My fan fiction

Comment

I liked it too, wriathlord. But then you always do good work.

I'm thinking of sticking this in somewhere in the expanded bill of Wraith.

Currently, attempts at negotiation with the Wraith have failed because of one main factor: we have offered little or nothing to fulfill their dietary needs. For one who is starving, other concerns are largely irrelevant.

Thus, the actions of the Wraith have all been aimed at finding sustenance. Diplomacy will not work until we have something to offer them in this area. And while sacrificing large parts of the population to the Wraith is not a morally acceptable alternative, the development of an alternative food source would be. Such would also remove most of the motivation for their treatment of humans only as a food source.

Comment

Working...
                                X