No announcement yet.

Wraith Defenders Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love Yerba Mate myself nothing beats the caffeine hit and it lasts. Its good hot or cold too

Betua: there is 5 KG of loose leaf Mate in her cupboard... I can't fit my confection supplies!

(no but, seriously I stock up on that stuff )
    Last edited by Replicator Fifth; 09 September 2015, 03:15 PM. Reason: oops I "stalk" my tea evidently

Comment

I do prefer simple hand filtered coffee with milk. Kenny likes to drink Latte Macchiato and Ember black tea.

Cookie anyone?

Comment

So-I'm certain this has been asked before, but can anyone tell me which of the stargate novels are "wraithy", cause I haven't been able to find that info anywhere...

Comment

Any of The Legacy series qualifies, though they aren't completely Wraith. Homecoming is the first of these and is set after season 5 and stands in for our missing season 6. There's a huge Wraith arc in the books, which develops them rather nicely.

Have fun!
          sigpic

Comment

Thank you Isolde! Are any of the novels before the legacy books not to be missed?

Comment

As far as I read not really.

Comment

Originally posted by silverbullet27 View Post
                As far as I read not really.
                Legacy series is the scriptures of the Wraith Worshipers. Every one need a set

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Fifth View Post
                  Legacy series is the scriptures of the Wraith Worshipers. Every one need a set
                  What R5th said. With bells on.
                  sigpic

Comment

Yep, Legacy is it. The rest is... well, there are books and there are sometimes Wraith appearing. But not any really worth to be read. As far as I read them...

*pads her Kenny and Ember who think the same*

Comment

Thank you all! I got myself a tablet a few months back and I finally feel like I can get some books to read now (I haven't read fiction books in over a decade-due in part to my visual impairment-and in part to having limited time with a device that could display them in an enlarged format).

Comment

Originally posted by Orlenda View Post
                        Thank you all! I got myself a tablet a few months back and I finally feel like I can get some books to read now (I haven't read fiction books in over a decade-due in part to my visual impairment-and in part to having limited time with a device that could display them in an enlarged format).
                        that's good to hear! enjoy

Comment

Me and some fans of McKay are doing a Atlantis rewatch. this week was rising pt 1 and 2 so if anyone wants to join us as there will be lots of wraithiness involved . going to annoy Zelenka thread about it as well

Comment

I wonder if I will ever rewatch the series or read any of that books again. There are people who can spoil everything for you. So...

... never mind.

Bye. For now. Maybe again some day.

Comment

Rewatching on Pick TV. It's fun seeing it again, but there are other things that jump out at me now. Still struck by how badly the Wraith are written and the number of inconsistencies there are.
                              sigpic

Comment

Which is why I am sticking to the books. It delves more into the lives of the wraith than the TV show can ever do. Alas, I need 3 more books in the series.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X