No announcement yet.

Wraith Defenders Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After a whole week of consequent overdoses of chocolate, icecream and cookies, my two pet-Wraiths are half-through their depression. *sigh*

So, what about you? Do you still have green ones at home?

Comment

Originally posted by silverbullet27 View Post
      After a whole week of consequent overdoses of chocolate, icecream and cookies, my two pet-Wraiths are half-through their depression. *sigh* So, what about you? Do you still have green ones at home?
      Betua still hangs around. Fifth is getting most the attention nowadays but, I try not to let my wraith feel lonely. I see Hugin and Munin whenever they visit earth when a bakers convention is going on

Comment

Bakers convention? Interesting... mine are more into Italian coffee-specialities and the Minis are totally addicted to alcoholfree Ipanema cocktails. Okay, they like to watch telly also. Never underestimate the fury of a cleverman who could not watch his favourite cooking show

*shhh* ... don't you also have the feeling, living on earth makes the green ones a bit... cranky?

Comment

Hey...so...i'm new (story of my life...I have been late to pretty much every fandom I have ever become a fan of...sigh). I had a couple of questions that anyone can feel free to answer however you wish!
          1-Has anyone seen a decent replica of Tayla's wraith homing necklace? There is one on shapeways..but it isn't correctly shaped (wrong number of holes around the outside). I was thinking of having one custom made...but the local CNC machine shops I contacted acted like I had lobsters crawling out of my ears when I asked if they could reproduce it from a photo. Any ideas on that are welcome!!

2-I also have a keen interest in the Primary's necklace...any ideas there? was gonna try getting some screen grabs and posting somewhere for a crafter to possibly make it from clay. Wouldn't light up..,but better than nothing...again-ideas welcome!

(incase you couldn't tell I enjoy the paraphernalia that comes with fandoms...i'm wearing my Star Trek command red shirt right now with the Voyager era combadge imprint. I have myself angel blades from supernatural (REALY want a holy oil jug and the 1:18 scale impala-but gotta save up), and so far I got myself a few wraith action figures for this fandom. I am truly serious about the above items!)

3-So I'm in the midst of a wraith romance fic (all I write is PWP or just basic plot stuff...). It is split into 3 parts that I am working on simultaneously:

Centered around my OFC Taryn (a worshiper), and her life and relationships with wraith (romantic and otherwise).

Part one: primarily focused on her new position as medical staff for a wraith compound-this is where she meets her first wraith love interest (I am absolutely abysmal at coming up with names...esp when they are alien in origin-not super fond of the Legacy naming conventions so was looking for names that sound "Pegasus-y" in origin, so far my best shot had been Etham-yeah I know, I told you I wasn't very good at this part! suggestions welcome!)...I intend for this to be a long term relationship.

Part two: So, well spoiler alert for my series, but "Etham" is gonna end up dying. Taryn ends up "loosing it" for a bit and this is basically an endless string of pwp scenarios...mostly for fun for me! Would love to hear about smutty plot bunnies or wraithy names you'd like to see used in some smut, since I intend for this section to include a lot of different partners.

Part three: And now we come around to "Todd". I'm choosing to ignore his legacy name..and I'm kinda happy with the one I came up with for him, Katol. I am not opposed to suggestions though. They meet after his imprisonment and are both a little broken. They help prop eachother up. I'm coming right along with this section since it follows cannon and I have a basic timeline to follow. So far I don't feel like this section needs help...but I'm sure I will come up with something...

TIA for any help you can offer!

Comment

Bakers convention? Interesting... mine are more into Italian coffee-specialities and the Minis are totally addicted to alcoholfree Ipanema cocktails. Okay, they like to watch telly also. Never underestimate the fury of a cleverman who could not watch his favourite cooking show

*shhh* ... don't you also have the feeling, living on earth makes the green ones a bit... cranky?
            Betua got them into baking as it kept the worshipers happy and supplies with sweets Yes, good thing nothing is on TV that I want to watch! Betua loves those cooking shows too xD

The three of us will take space trips on Fifth's cruiser, it has alot bigger interiors then that ONE room they show in the series And, windows just for me as I love how space looks <3 We'll explore for a while then come home Try to go every few months because, as you say the green ones get cranky if they are on earth too long.

Comment

Welcome to the WDC, Orlenda!

Concerning your questions about fandom paraphernalia: Ganjamira on deviantArt is an excellent crafter. She has already made many beautiful Wraith items, among them also a Primary's necklace. She takes commissions and has an etsy shop as far as I know.

Glad to see the thread still alive. My two green boys are also still around from time to time, especially when I'm feeling down. Imagining all the antics they are up to helps me to cheer up.

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
                Glad to see the thread still alive.
                I'm trying my very best! *shows her defibrillator, still ready*

My two green boys are also still around from time to time, especially when I'm feeling down. Imagining all the antics they are up to helps me to cheer up.
                Yes, that's what they can do best: cheer someone up! *loves her boys truly and deeply for that*

Comment

Concerning your questions about fandom paraphernalia: Ganjamira on deviantArt is an excellent crafter. She has already made many beautiful Wraith items, among them also a Primary's necklace. She takes commissions and has an etsy shop as far as I know.

Glad to see the thread still alive. My two green boys are also still around from time to time, especially when I'm feeling down. Imagining all the antics they are up to helps me to cheer up.
                  Exactly nice to see you around again, Draco!

I'm trying my very best! *shows her defibrillator, still ready*

Yes, that's what they can do best: cheer someone up! *loves her boys truly and deeply for that*
                  Defibrillator doesn't always work sadly (a la Fifth's thread ) But, our fandom is sufficient to keep going, even if it does go into hibernation from time to time.

Comment

I'm also experienced in Voodoo, organ transplantation, nerdysm and some other black magic stuff

... who ever wants to got into hibernation? Me and my boys do not, that's for sure *g*

Comment

Wraith, Wraith, Wraith, Wraith, Wraith...
                      sigpic

Comment

Attack of the Wraith emotes!

Wishing a very wraithy Sunday to everybody! *leaves green hugs*

Comment

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! Her stuff looks Ah-mazing! why on earth my search engine couldn't find her I don't know...

Comment

OMG...the wraith emojies are too much fun!! very cool!

Comment

Monday: survived. Next to come: the horrible tuesday. Wish me luck...

Btw: cool smileys, DS!

Comment

Tuesday... halfway survived. Coffee anyone? *brings a huge coffeepot in*

Comment

Working...
                                X