Wraith Defenders Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Annalalaith View Post
    I have some older finger armor I got about 15 years ago. It's pretty beat up now. My buddy from Hive seven sent me some armor. I thought it might be fun to have claws to go with it.

Oh and I did some more work on my claws.

Spoiler:

Nice claws. I had some talons on my fingers for awhile. I miss being able to afford those.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Shaded Mazoku View Post
      Definitely writing more! I'm just working on a lot of fics right now, so it takes a while longer. Todd keeps sidetracking my plots He has his own agenda, as per usual.

So I'm waiting to have a bit more time to focus, or the next chapter will just be about silly things, like why taller Wraith dislike human chandeliers. (My stepfather is Wraith-sized. He keeps knocking his head into lamps. )

I have a friend who is 6'6". He'd have made a lovely Wraith with his build, tall and slender. He just never got into it, though. So sad about that. He's Goth, so he does at least have a lovely leather trench coat.

Please forgive my back-to-back posts. It's been quite some time. I've forgotten how to answer more posts than one in a single message.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithworshipper View Post
        Nice claws. I had some talons on my fingers for awhile. I miss being able to afford those.
        Yeah, I've been working on this cosplay for some time. However, I don't have the ideal Queen build, butt hats what corsets and strategic sewing are for. Not to mention there is a lotto be said for bearing, the best cosplay can be ruined by someone who doesn't Cary themselves into he right manner.
        sigpic

I think I need a new signature. *sigh*

Comment

I have some older finger armor I got about 15 years ago. It's pretty beat up now. My buddy from Hive seven sent me some armor. I thought it might be fun to have claws to go with it.
          I love to have nails that look like claws. I had some done in acrylics for a special occasion, long before I saw Stargate Atlantis I am just weird like that and I had them sharpened so they could cut through plastic containers, that was fun.

I adore armor rings and I have a few of them, if one get a good ring one should be able to move one's finger just fine inside of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Hagazussa View Post
            I adore armor rings and I have a few of them, if one get a good ring one should be able to move one's finger just fine inside of it.
            Indeed. It is quite hurtful if you get a bad ring, I sadly have one of those

Comment

Originally posted by mercy moon View Post
              Thank you! I missed this posting before. My apologies. I never meant to ignore you!
              Wraithie
              sigpic

Comment

Sorry for my absence, I've been out enjoying the sudden cold we got here. Thus far we've had snow already and I don't think Kenny likes it..
                sigpic

Comment

Oh my it's been so long, how is everyone?

Comment

Originally posted by ShWeir View Post
                    Oh my it's been so long, how is everyone?
                    I'm good. How are you?
                    sigpic
                    Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
                    Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Hi Defenders! It's been a while. Hope everyone's doing fine. Dropping by to leave the link for this year's Wraith Advent Calendar, hope you're all enjoying a great start into Christmas time.

Wraith Advent Calendar 2013

By the way, we still need submissions for the calendar, so if you have something you'd like to contribute, please feel free to get in touch. Details can be found here: http://wraithhiveship.deviantart.com...line-411264542

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
                        Hi Defenders! It's been a while. Hope everyone's doing fine. Dropping by to leave the link for this year's Wraith Advent Calendar, hope you're all enjoying a great start into Christmas time.

Wraith Advent Calendar 2013
                        I love the two entries which aren't mine.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
                          I love the two entries which aren't mine.
                          Lovely entries
                          sigpic

Comment

Todays entry is really great! Love that!

Comment

It's always a pleasure every year to see the great ideas the contributors come up with.

Comment

The entries are just getting better and better
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X