• Show
Clear All

*running* here is not the right word, I can drive away XD

Comment

Originally posted by Nightmarepoet View Post
      *running* here is not the right word, I can drive away XD
      Oh, yeah, a very fast one...Step on it!
      sigpic
      Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
      Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

I don't know if it's agood idea; I mean I just can't imagine that to look nice....that would be as if we put one of them iin a pink fluffy bunny costume

Comment

I don't know if it's agood idea; I mean I just can't imagine that to look nice....that would be as if we put one of them iin a pink fluffy bunny costume
          How about this Nightmarepoet?
          Easter_Greetings_by_MightyStarGazer.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by KyshaMalini View Post
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]36991[/ATTACH]
            .....-dies laughing- Todd does not look like a happy camper. I bet he's plotting the death of the one responsible for the bunny ears
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Elarinya View Post
              .....-dies laughing- Todd does not look like a happy camper. I bet he's plotting the death of the one responsible for the bunny ears
              and a painful death that will be...
              sigpic

Comment

*throws pink glitter at Todd and legs it*

Todd: She does it because she likes being chased.
                sigpic

Comment

*throws some black glitter at the Commander* now doesn't that look great, pink and black glitter?.....
                  *jumps away from Todd, then starts running as fast as she can*

*screams as she's getting away* Something like that Kysha, was in my mind indeed

Comment

-throws rainbow glitter on Todd and floors it- ok we got Todd so who else we getting? cause I've got a secret stash of glitter..
                    sigpic

Comment

Erm... I did that last year...: http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs71/f/20...72-d584er2.jpg

... and YES, you'll have to run very FAST and for a LONG DISTANCE if you want to survive something like that

Comment

Originally posted by KyshaMalini View Post
                        [ATTACH=CONFIG]36991[/ATTACH]
                        That is a really cool pic of Todd
                        *growls*
                        What? Just saying she's a good drawer...
                        But I agree, you look much better in the usual leather outfit *runs fingers through his soft hair*
                        *purrs*
                        I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
                        traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

Now Elarinya, I'd say you come with me and we hide but maybe my friend Alex can talk to him and calm him but for now let's just hide

Oh hi Mc B, nice ti see you in here

Comment

Now Elarinya, I'd say you come with me and we hide but maybe my friend Alex can talk to him and calm him but for now let's just hide

Oh hi Mc B, nice ti see you in here
                            okie dokie..don't sneeze and I think we can hide pretty well..somewhere. -waves to Alex- have fun dealing with Todd :3
                            sigpic

Comment

Hi, sorry for muscling in here after months of absence. I thought I'd share this new bit of Wraithification - yesterday's tattoo, my iratus for life Hope u like
                              Now let's see if I manage to add the photos...iratus1.jpgiratus2.jpgiratus3.jpg
                              "We become our memories and what we believe. We become the terminal creeds we speak. Our words limit the animals we would become...soaring through words from memories and visions. We are all incomplete...imperfect. Lost limbs and lost visions stand with the same phantoms."
                              Gerald Vizenor, Bearheart

Comment

Originally posted by hunter_wraith_1980 View Post
                                Hi, sorry for muscling in here after months of absence. I thought I'd share this new bit of Wraithification - yesterday's tattoo, my iratus for life Hope u like
                                Now let's see if I manage to add the photos...<snip>
                                That's is gorgeous. It seems it's really wrapped around your arm. I'm too much of a coward to ever get tattoed
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X