• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I go also now to bed and dream from Wraiths.. Good night also

And let the Wraith LIVE!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Icarium View Post
      Welcome to the Club Aurora24

I meant 'telepathy' as a whole, not specifically Wraith telepathy when I said it wasn't selective, but still everything depends on TPTB. On how they want telepathy to work In Stargate Uninverse you can lie as much as you want, regardless of being telepathic or not...

Icarium
      I like to think that wraith telepathy works like a phonecall; a means of communicating over great distances (that must go quicker than light if you watch missbigotten). You can answer the call or refuse to do so and you can say whatever you like truthful or akward formulated (as wraith seem not to tell streightforewrd lies). At least that's my oppinion.

@degilwen you are right Zopf = braids

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by cryogenic_limbo View Post
        I adore your sig, Shanthaia! He is so Pretty!
        Thank you very much
        I love this specific wraith, he is so cute
        But if somebody has a good idea what he could be thinking on that pic, I am open for suggestions.
        I just thought he was wondering if all the trouble about midway was worth it; that picture is taken just when the SGA team comes through the gate to retake midway station.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Degilwen View Post
          Oh Mr Bamford told me that this is also this Robinson guy: http://www.atlantis.stargatesg1971.c...1x05-1564.html
          Ah...I was wondering if that was James or not. I think he might also be the Wraith/Sheppard in Phantoms, S3...looks like him in a picture I have.

And he was the Stund Double from James L
          Did you mean STUD double... *wriggles eyebrows*

das
          sigpic

Comment

Some Wraith have a bad hair day

See the cable guy Wraith wear Pippi Longstrick hair

Hey leave the pipi wraith alone but honestly the faces he kept making looked as if he was worried about something or he was thinking "I really don't wanna be here right now this place is too darn hot to be doing this"

My mom loved the way karl bossed the techician around b/c I'm sure he was thinking "if I was with todd he never yelled at me of this" b/c his face froze when karl yelled at him I thought to myself I know how that honestly fells my mom told me the same thing to me all the time
            and another thing what ever happen to the wraith with the piglails he didn't go on midway with the two other wraiths
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dasNdanger View Post
              Certainly!! All Wraith fans welcome!

Spikey - EXCELLENT theories - esp. #3. Love all the ideas associated with that one...can't wait to see how this all unfolds.

RE: Todd, feeding on fellow Wraith. In desperation - certainly. I think he'd chose a masked warrior over a higher, faced Wraith - but he'd feed if he was hungry enough on either one. I think Todd may also feed on an enemy Wraith in an act of conquest - but only in a fight-to-the-death scenario. Most likely, Todd would try to persuade surviving Wraith of an enemy hive to join with him, and only keep the most defiant ones aside for food.

I think the better question would be whether or not Todd would feed on a fellow Wraith out of laziness. The Queen in Spoils of War was a lazy Wraith. Sure, she had just expended her energy, but there were others (the masked warriors) she could have fed upon, without wasting a fellow Wraith whose intelligence could be used to her advantage. Not only that, but Todd is certainly a Wraith willing to make deals, and he could have made a very sweet one with her. But she was just too lazy to think it through...too lazy to reason things out in her mind, to realize how valuable Todd really was. She just wanted food - and she wanted it NOW. She didn't care who or what it was, just as long as she didn't have to put forth any effort herself. Lazy.

So - would Todd be so lazy as to take the easiest meal he could get his hand on, even if it was a fellow Wraith, or would he do his best to find a suitable human meal before resorting to canibalism?

das
              No das I don't think Todd would be so lazy as to take the easy way out to feed on other Wraith only if he became desperate when his hunger" burns like a fire." The humans are now being systematically poisoned. So, to feed on or not to feed on humans he might be taking his life in his on hands. Sorry about the pun couldn't find another way to express that. Maybe there are expenable Wraith that are fed on. I don't know I'm sure he (Todd) wouldn't want to go the route he seem pretty honourable but, what is a Wraith suppose to do? feed or starve to death.

LS

Comment

he might have to get a taste tester
                some poor lower ranking wraith who'll have to take a little nibble to see if its safe
                sigpic
                FOR MY HIVE AND MY HIVE ALONE

Comment

Originally posted by BlueJay View Post
                  he might have to get a taste tester
                  some poor lower ranking wraith who'll have to take a little nibble to see if its safe
                  Sounds reasonable that some higher ranking wraith would do that but this works only for so long as enough lower ranking wraith are around. Wraith are pretty clever. I think they will find out about the protein really fast and get together a test kit to scan for it before feeding.

sigpic

Comment

was only joking around because i saw cleopatra the other day.
                    her taste tester tried to poison her by slipping something into her cup after tasting it but got caught and was ordered to taste it again.

some other, less civilized, wraith would do this, hopefully not todd, although if he doesn't come up with a solution fast enough he will have to either have someone taste it for him or resort to cannabilism.
                    sigpic
                    FOR MY HIVE AND MY HIVE ALONE

Comment

From Joe's blog:

"PG15 writes: Re: Miday “The Wraith leader in this episode; shouldn’t he be dead?”

Answer: Different wraith. Remind me to tell you guys about today’s wraith casting session."

Hmm...I guess he's talking about the SOW leader and Midway leader. haha! They are different! And oooooh, wraith casting! There must be more wraith in season 5. Yay!

Comment

Originally posted by Risem View Post
                        From Joe's blog:

"PG15 writes: Re: Miday “The Wraith leader in this episode; shouldn’t he be dead?”

Answer: Different wraith. Remind me to tell you guys about today’s wraith casting session."

Hmm...I guess he's talking about the SOW leader and Midway leader. haha! They are different! And oooooh, wraith casting! There must be more wraith in season 5. Yay!
                        Todd confirmed that the information was stolen from him, and they are the only likely candidate. Joe had it wrong. Besides, both Penny and Heindl played those Wraith again...

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Hello at all
                          here the first screencaps from Kindred II http://stargate.mgm.com/stills.php?s...sode=19#anch19

I think that Michael Love Teyla... And Kenaan also.... Hm who is the "Perfect" Dad for this Child??

@ das I mean Stunt and not a Horse I don´t think that Steve or one of the actors are a horse

Comment

@ Degilwen - I'll let you in on a little English language secret...

'Stud' means a breeding horse, yes...

BUT as a slang term, it also means a VERY sexy & manly man...like the kind you'd want to have babies with. So, yeah...calling the other Wraith actor - James' 'stud double' - makes a LOT of sense!

Here's a way to use the term: "Whoa! Did you see THAT guy? What a STUD!" Or... "Bob the Wraith, he's a real stud!" (Steve wouldn't be a 'stud' - too refined. Bob, the Defiant One, the one in the Hive (with the nice butt and short sleeves), Todd...and Ronon - those guys are 'studs'. Sheppard and Rodney? Not studs. )

das
                            Last edited by dasNdanger; 26 February 2008, 04:54 AM.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sparrow_hawk View Post
                              Icarium,

I love your sig, too. I've still not figured out how to make one. By the way which Wraith is that?
                              Thank you It's Archimedes from Reunion, one of my favourites Since he didn't die 'on the screen' I hope to see him again ... one day ...

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
                              That's the real explanation for everything in the Stargate universe. It works according to whatever a plot requires.
                              Right I hereby promise not to use this argument ever again, for the greater good of our discussion

Icarium

Comment

Hello at all
                                here the first screencaps from Kindred II http://stargate.mgm.com/stills.php?s...sode=19#anch19

I think that Michael Love Teyla... And Kenaan also.... Hm who is the "Perfect" Dad for this Child??

@ das I mean Stunt and not a Horse I don´t think that Steve or one of the actors are a horse
                                Spoiler:
                                It would be silly for Kanaan to turn up when she's on the table. He's under Michael's influence and everything he says and does should be what Michael makes him do.

Notice Teyla is suddenly missing that sleeved thing she's wearing? And in the next pic, she's not? Mind manipulation again?

I think two of those pics are from The Kindred I.

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Working...
                                X