Wraith Defenders Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
    May I have your attention for a hive announcement?

The Wraith Advent Calendar 2011 is online now: http://www.draco-stellaris.de/advent_2011/index.html Get your daily wraithy surprise! )
    I was wondering if there was gonna be a wraithy calendar this year too! So happy! Now that I have my Moomin calendar (with nasty tasting chocolate) and a calendar filled with wraithy goodness my xmas is complete
    sigpic

Comment

Clearly, the next step is a calendar with chocolate-covered Wraith?
      Some centuries, it just doesn't pay to get out of hibernation...

Fanfiction * Into the Hive - A Wraith-centric ficlet collection * Hive Ebonstar - A collection of Wraith headcanons and character references

Comment

Originally posted by Isolde View Post
        Apparently it's because of how he's played in the show. Kinda dry, and sarcastic, and deadly patient even though he would like to eat Ronon. So dry as old bone, and bleached white. Hope that clears it up.
        Not as much fun as the version, though.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Shaded Mazoku View Post
          Yum

Comment

*waves brushes and lowers basket filled with pots full of choccy to floor* We'd best get started, as there's no time to waste when there's so many of the lads and lasses to cover. And who knows when we'll get to finish, as you have to try it first to make certain it's perfect.

What?
            Last edited by Isolde; 05 December 2011, 01:07 PM.
            sigpic

Comment

I suppose it might be quicker to dip them in. Just make sure to have a good, firm grasp on them. Wouldn't want them falling in. Chocolate in all that hair would be a pain!

Fanfiction * Into the Hive - A Wraith-centric ficlet collection * Hive Ebonstar - A collection of Wraith headcanons and character references

Comment

I suppose it might be quicker to dip them in. Just make sure to have a good, firm grasp on them. Wouldn't want them falling in. Chocolate in all that hair would be a pain!
                *hand flies up school room style* I volunteer to dive in and rescue any wraith who falls in - and clean him up too, of course
                sigpic
                Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

I can bring along some pipettes for... fine detail work.

Comment

And rainbow sprinkles to add that finishing touch.
                    sigpic

Comment

Let's not forget the edible glitter! Or peppermint candies. We could make peppermint bark Wraith.

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
                      *hand flies up school room style* I volunteer to dive in and rescue any wraith who falls in - and clean him up too, of course
                      Just make sure to be thorough, and get all those hard-to-reach places.

Comment

In a quest to address the issue raised in the above posts, look what I found.Clickies

It wouldn't take much to customise your very own delicious honey from the necessary ingredients. And if I wasn't so skint, I'd buy one and crack on with it.
                        sigpic

Comment

@ DS Loving the advent calendar.
                          sigpic

Comment

Let's not forget the edible glitter! Or peppermint candies. We could make peppermint bark Wraith.
                            Izzy always says she thinks Todd is pistachio flavour! I prefer to think of Steve as minty fresh!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Isolde View Post
                              In a quest to address the issue raised in the above posts, look what I found.Clickies

It wouldn't take much to customise your very own delicious honey from the necessary ingredients. And if I wasn't so skint, I'd buy one and crack on with it.

The embellishments might prove to be a test of your miniature sculpting skills, though!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

I would like to congratulate everyone who has participated in The Wraith Advent calendar 2012. It's a joy to click and discover how creative you all are. Thanks again and Kudos, everyone!
                                sigpic
                                Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
                                Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Working...
                                X