• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
    *splutters coffee all over keyboard*
    I hope your keyboard survived.
    sigpic

Comment

Sod the keyboard - I'm too busy buttering Wraith paws!
      sigpic
      Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
        Sod the keyboard - I'm too busy buttering Wraith paws!
        Don't get butter in the feeding slit.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
          Don't get butter in the feeding slit.
          Oh, I don't know... they might like that...
          sigpic

Comment

Ehh... yeah. Just add salt and pepper to taste, they might sautee ya... goes perfect with the butter.

Gutter? Our minds? ..... NAW!
            As if they didn't see that coming. Tall bad boy vampire aliens all adorned in LEATHER... with long flowing hair that makes even Fabio whimper in shame. Nope. Nah-uh... they didn't see that coming!

Of course, I'm still getting a massive chuckle from Isolde's reaction. I'm sure Todd, Steve and all the others are doing the same.

~Lady B
            sigpic
            Queen of HIVE 2O ~ SGC Operations ~ Tok'ra Resistance ~ Jaffa Legions

Comment

Stunner spam pic.

Spoiler:
              sigpic

Comment

:d
                Originally posted by bajka20 View Post
                stunner spam pic. :d
                :d :d :d

GW is having a funny turn because it's turning the upper case d of that smiley into a lower case one.
                sigpic

Comment

I can never get enough of Eddie's stunner
                  sigpic

Comment

What about his fine fit butt ?

Spoiler:

Btw! I started flipping through my wraith photos and i started examining the wraiths nails. I noticed some are different than others, i wonder out of all the wraith , if you can tell, has the best nails?

Comment

Originally posted by WraithSlave View Post
                      Btw! I started flipping through my wraith photos and i started examining the wraiths nails. I noticed some are different than others, i wonder out of all the wraith , if you can tell, has the best nails?
                      I'm rather fond of Sally's talons, myself. Steve, Jimmy and actually most of the Wraith in the early episodes (even the masked warriors) had nice claws, as well. I liked when Wraith had proper claws instead of nails, but I suppose the prosthetics must have been too inconvenient for the actors and/or the special effects team, as they quickly phased out the claws in favor of more human-like fingernails.

While we're on the claws/nails subject, I've noticed that Greg's vary from scene to scene, distinctly claw-like in some scenes but less so in others.
                      sigpic

Comment

The talk of nails makes me think it's a good time to repost this little gem.

http://s573.photobucket.com/albums/s...thonthelot.mp4
                        sigpic

Comment

Sally has big hands, and really nice finger armor. I've also noticed that Steve's hands seem darker than his skin in some scenes of poisoning the well.

@-C - Lmfao, Kenny's wig still smells like hamster

Comment

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
                            The talk of nails makes me think it's a good time to repost this little gem.

http://s573.photobucket.com/albums/s...thonthelot.mp4
                            Isn't that what Worshippers are for?
                            sigpic

Comment

Yeah, with the tests before the show, or at the beginning, the Wraith had short fingers and were slightly webbed with claws. But as the show progressed, they swiftly turned from the prosthetic silicone to "normal" hands with the nails.
                              The claws with the webbing is really cool.

~Lady B
                              sigpic
                              Queen of HIVE 2O ~ SGC Operations ~ Tok'ra Resistance ~ Jaffa Legions

Comment

But extremely difficult for fine motor skills, as our gorgeous Dave indicated. I'm also unconvinced that Wraith - given how similar they are to the human genome - could have learned to use complex tech if they are fumbling with claws, and webbing? And that doesn't even begin to address how they managed to drag themselves out of the primordial soup to develop said tech.

There is a plan:
                                1. Learn to walk on hind legs.
                                2. Front paws must have opposable digits.
                                3. Spend-several-millenium-scraping-a-living-from-dirt-like-any-other-self-respecting-species-in-the-desperate-struggle-towards-a-civilisationmiraculously acquire advanced super tech, society, and FTL in the space of 10,000 years .

*cough*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X