Wraith Defenders Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dianamuca View Post
    Wraith contest finished in DA Vote now! http://thesexysideofwraith.deviantar...-NOW-267751172
    Lovely, and congrats everyone.
    sigpic

Comment

Voted!

Just a little announcement: Some of you participated in the Wraith Advent Calendar last year and I thought I should let you know, it's in preparation again. Each and any contribution will be highly welcome - you can submit what you like best. Artwork, fanfic, photomanipulation, videos, cosplay or crafts pictures...

http://wraithhiveship.deviantart.com...2011-266528464

Comment

Everything here is contest related now.
        "Go to hell!"

"Earth first!"

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
          Just a little announcement: Some of you participated in the Wraith Advent Calendar last year and I thought I should let you know, it's in preparation again.
          I'll try to do something. Can't promise a result, though.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WraithCommander View Post
            Everything here is contest related now.
            Nah... What have you got in mind to discuss, hon?
            sigpic

Comment

Voted!

Just a little announcement: Some of you participated in the Wraith Advent Calendar last year and I thought I should let you know, it's in preparation again. Each and any contribution will be highly welcome - you can submit what you like best. Artwork, fanfic, photomanipulation, videos, cosplay or crafts pictures...

Yay! It's back, it's back. *does happy dance* Best news of my day. I still have last year's version bookmarked. Unfortunately, I am very low on the creative abilities. I'd say nil.

Well, I'll be looking forward to what you guys can came up with.

I hope these will be inspirational. ;D

No, you can't have a sneak peak at this year's Advent Calendar, Ronon. You'll just gonna have to wait, as everybody else.
              Last edited by JadedWraith; 10 November 2011, 07:13 AM. Reason: lack of one word.
              sigpic
              Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
              Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
                Yay! It's back, it's back. *does happy dance* Best news of my day. I still have last year's version bookmarked. Unfortunately, I am very low on the creative abilities. I'd say nil.

No, you can't have a sneak peak at this year's Advent Calendar, Ronon. You'll just gonna have to wait, as everybody else.
                I find all of Spikey inspirational. Especially those thighs in those jeans.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Isolde View Post
                  Yep, I soo agree. I watched Neil Jackson in a How I met your mother episode and The whole time my mind was: Squeee- SPIKE! Green does become him. *sigh*
                  sigpic
                  Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
                  Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Wahoo, I really enjoyed participating last year... and getting a daily dose of festive Wraithie goodness
                    Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post

[CENTER]

*sigh*

That reminds me that I have to try to have to work out how to make a spine morph for my 3D Wraith

Comment

Thunk!!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Nah... What have you got in mind to discuss, hon?
                        I feel everything has changed, I'm not as intrigued as I used to be, I always come here and find contest related things and I'm just like
                        "Go to hell!"

"Earth first!"

Comment

I can't think of anything to post about. I keep checking JM's blog but there's been nothing related to Wraith lately.
                          sigpic

Comment

I don't expect Joe M. is going to have very much about SGA in the future.
                            sigpicsig by Isolde

Comment

Originally posted by Artie View Post
                              I don't expect Joe M. is going to have very much about SGA in the future.
                              He posted those behind the scenes videos the other week. I've been hoping for some more with Wraith in them.

There's a Stargate rewatch going on so he has posted things about SG-1 fairly recently. When everyone gets to SGA he might have something else to say about Wraith.
                              sigpic

Comment

Perhaps what we should do, as a task we might enjoy, is re-watch SGA and see if there are any new things we can spot about the interactions, the behaviours, and general stuff for Wraith? It might bring to light some new nuance.

One a week perhaps, where we dissect it thoroughly?

I know it'll be a tough call... all those Wraith to ogle.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X