Clear All

OMG The last two are the most fun !!! She looks so cute sleeping XD
    And I love the smile with the skinnydipping part XD
    On your knees human!! *hiss*

Comment

Thanks, Thor! Yeah I bet Tania loved skinny dipping

I tried out another, from Ronon's POV.
      Spoiler:

Edit: Here's a vertical I made, with what Sheppard really was doing in Rising
      Spoiler:

Can't say I blame him *cough* *cough*
      And no, he didn't shoot her there!
      Last edited by Hellraiser-89; 26 August 2011, 10:17 AM.
      My videos
      My art
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hellraiser-89 View Post

Very well done!

Comment

Yes!! Really well done!! You should upload them on Deviantart!!
          On your knees human!! *hiss*

Comment

Originally posted by orbofnight View Post
            Very well done!
            Thanks! I think the last cap is my favorite haha
            Originally posted by Thorthewraith View Post
            Yes!! Really well done!! You should upload them on Deviantart!!
            Thank you! And yeah I'll probably do that some time soon
            My videos
            My art
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by loserinc View Post
              Just did another....this time Shawn. Did the best I could, found some caps here in the GW gallery, but they just aren't very crisp.

full size 1920x1080 on Deviant

Spoiler:

So very beautiful!!!! I love Shawn

(sorry for late post)

You make the most beautiful wraith backgrounds i had the one of queen laura as my wallpaper now i am changing it to this beautiful Shawn

Comment

Originally posted by loserinc View Post
                Just did another....this time Shawn. Did the best I could, found some caps here in the GW gallery, but they just aren't very crisp.
                I love it.
                sigpic

Comment

I'm glad you liked it, c

Is it just me or isn't this song Wraithy? (and also good)
                  Spoiler:
                  My videos
                  My art
                  sigpic

Comment

Is it just me or isn't this song Wraithy? (and also good)
                    Love the song but it didn't make me think of Wraith. This is just a subjective thing, of course - I tend to associate goth, doom or epic type of music with them.
                    sigpic

Comment

Alright. For me it's more lyrics that I can associate with them than certain types of songs.
                      Like the lyrics in that song, "speak to me with bitterness" reminds me of Steve and how bitter he was with Sheppard. "Speak to me with loneliness" reminds me of how lonely Tania and Greg were.

Other songs that remind me of the Queens that I listen to basically everyday and forgot to mention when we were talking about music we associate with the Wraith, are
                      Redbone - The witch Queen of New Orleans, Blackmore's night - Lorelay and Gary Numan - Slave.
                      My videos
                      My art
                      sigpic

Comment

Here's something that makes me think of Wraith

sigpic

Comment

Nice song, c!

Here's my entry for the contest over at dA. I just gotta figure out how to submit it
                          http://hellraiser-89.deviantart.com/#/d47zxmk
                          My videos
                          My art
                          sigpic

Comment

Alright. For me it's more lyrics that I can associate with them than certain types of songs.
                            Like the lyrics in that song, "speak to me with bitterness" reminds me of Steve and how bitter he was with Sheppard. "Speak to me with loneliness" reminds me of how lonely Tania and Greg were.
                            I think of the Wraith for just about all lyrics of all types, from "Enter My Mind," to "Feed My Dreams," to "All Day All Night."

For me, with the more goth and doom music, I think of just getting to know the Wraith as a mysterious new culture, like being a new worshipper on a new hive or seeing Jimmy walk into the screen in the pilot episode. After spending more time with the Wraith and getting to know them personally, more impressions would be added, from the epic feeling of hyperspace flight, to the meditative states, to the more romantic mood of the starlight.

Other songs that remind me of the Queens that I listen to basically everyday and forgot to mention when we were talking about music we associate with the Wraith, are
                            Redbone - The witch Queen of New Orleans, Blackmore's night - Lorelay and Gary Numan - Slave.
                            We haven't had many songs for Queens posted before. Love the Lorelay song! The others, I looked up and there are some picture composite videos made for them which were very Queenly.

Here's my entry for the contest over at dA.
                            Very well-done! The miniature Queen figures really make it brilliant!
                            Last edited by WraithTech; 27 August 2011, 11:26 AM. Reason: typo

Comment

For me, with the more goth and doom music, I think of just getting to know the Wraith as a mysterious new culture, like being a new worshipper on a new hive or seeing Jimmy walk into the screen in the pilot episode. After spending more time with the Wraith and getting to know them personally, more impressions would be added, from the epic feeling of hyperspace flight, to the meditative states, to the more romantic mood of the starlight.
                              Don't forget the SnP and potted plants!

We haven't had many songs for Queens posted before. Love the Lorelay song! The others, I looked up and there are some picture composite videos made for them which were very Queenly.
                              Alright, here's the videos I've seen to those songs
                              Witch Queen of New Orleans:
                              Spoiler:

Loreley:
                              Spoiler:

I haven't seen a Queen video with Slave by Gary Numan, but the song does remind me of them and their worshipers
                              "Here in this room I'll be a slave to your voice" or something like that, and the whole song has a nice beat and lyrics to it.
                              Very well-done! The miniature Queen figures really make it brilliant!
                              Thanks! Originally they were human, and I figured they could be funny in the sense of "oooh tiny humans - YUM!" but I decided to go with the Wraith miniatures instead
                              My videos
                              My art
                              sigpic

Comment

Loreley:
                                Love the song - some of the lyrics go well with Taina.

Mysteries of the seas in her eyes of gold...
                                Laying on the silver stone, such a lonely sight
                                Barnacles become a throne, my poor Loreley...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X