• Show
Clear All

Thank you I think I may enjoy it over here
    Last edited by loserinc; 24 July 2011, 12:23 PM. Reason: eeeesh, typos
    sigpic

Comment

*waves Hello to loserinc*

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
      ...Steve: Less of the "little", if you don't mind...
      But Steve I didn't mean it like that! I meant little things like how large Bob's stunner was and etc.
      The worship of Talos is strictly forbidden!

Comment

:: waves back :: hi Leeta

imma share wallie over here too :: hopes it's not considered spamming ::

http://loserinc.deviantart.com/art/L...e-01-244393336

We can thunk here too right? Because the other thread I noticed, hadn't been posted on for a bit....
        sigpic

Comment

Nice wallpaper, loserinc!
          Originally posted by loserinc View Post
          We can thunk here too right? Because the other thread I noticed, hadn't been posted on for a bit....
          I sure hope so because I've done quite a few Queen pic spams here
          My videos
          My art
          sigpic

Comment

*whew* Yay for thunking! I'm gonna have to wander back in the thread a bit and see what kind of treats there are Hopefully lots of Steve and Bob!
            sigpic

Comment

Most of us in here thunk for them in this thread sometimes. We also go into serious discussion sometimes too.

*whew* Yay for thunking! I'm gonna have to wander back in the thread a bit and see what kind of treats there are Hopefully lots of Steve and Bob!
              Allow me to show you the glory that is Bob's stunner then!

Spoiler:

No I won't stop posting this picture!
              The worship of Talos is strictly forbidden!

Comment

Originally posted by Leeta View Post
                Most of us in here thunk for them in this thread sometimes. We also go into serious discussion sometimes too.
                But mostly it's just gutter talk
                My videos
                My art
                sigpic

Comment

Welcome to the WDC, and the deep, red-flocked walls and comfort of the gutter. Filthy minds, and double entendre are especially welcome.

TP, time to break out the Steve picspam, lass. I know that's a hardship for ya.
                  sigpic

Comment

lol, post that pic all you want

Not sure how good I would be at SERIOUS discussion (still new to Atlantis) but I'm really good at gutter talk
                    sigpic

Comment

How much have you seen of SGA, loserinc?
                      And what is your opinion on the Queens and how many have you seen?
                      My videos
                      My art
                      sigpic

Comment

I've only seen part of the first season, random episodes I've seen the Wraith Keeper, and she's pretty cool, although, not as pretty as the boys Hopefully next time I make it over to watch some, my brother can quit talking long enough so I can pay attention

Hopefully next month I get my internet troubles fixed and can get Netflix again, I know they are on there from time to time. I'm not worried about spoilers though, been on forums and groups long enough to know the basic entire storyline, just want to watch it for myself from beginning to end at some point.
                        sigpic

Comment

Ah alright. You've got lots of Wraithy goodness to look forward to then!
                          The Wraith Keeper would be Sally. She's probably my favorite of the Queens (mostly due to her tight silky white dress)
                          My videos
                          My art
                          sigpic

Comment

I love her hair. Mine was that color a few color changes ago lol.

Looking forward to the Wraithy goodness!
                            sigpic

Comment

count me in over here
                              Welcome to WDC! Abandon hope all you who enter here... Just kidding! We're nice people really

Just stopped by to say I probably will be offline a few days. I'm visiting my parent's for a week and their internet connection is pretty bad. Plus we are spending a lot of time at our summer house, which is literally in the middle of nowhere with no neighbours and no electricity and with wildlife running around the property. Mostlikely I'll be eaten by a bear or a pack of wolves
                              sigpic

Comment

Thank you Leleth

Ooooh, your summer house sounds lovely! As long as you don't get eaten by a duck you'll be ok
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X