Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Luna Fantasma - Wraith Lover View Post
    BEAUTIFUL, BEAUTIFUL, BEAUTIFUL!!! I love it ^^
    Hehehe, thank you Luna, your words mean a lot to me then I will continue, I don't want to bother the forum with my things .
    sigpic

Comment

HEY, all of you, watch this beauty I've seen in DA! Doesnt he look like a Vampire Wraith? MON DIEUUUU!

THE ADRESS is here: http://venlian.deviantart.com/art/Werewolf-192548982

Comment

I HAVE INSTALLED NEW POSER 8 in my PC, then I'll see what the hell I can do with new stuff,,, mwahahahahahaha... I'm gonna do something sexy like that, but in 3D art for the first time.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHRRRGGGG. I have exams too, but damn.... ¬¬ Who also attends classes in College here? Do you have time to paint or draw in the following holidays?

I am eager to see new works! and some of them which are also related to Summer solstice can be also posted in the new WraithHiveShip contest!!!!!!

Who are about to participate?

Comment

That's a very pretty lycan boy.

Crockett & Dave:
          sigpic

Comment

I HAVE INSTALLED NEW POSER 8 in my PC, then I'll see what the hell I can do with new stuff,,, mwahahahahahaha... I'm gonna do something sexy like that, but in 3D art for the first time.
            I just got that too Never tried a 3D program before but now I'm getting the hang of it I can try to make 3D Wraith too Oh the things you can do with technology

Comment

I am eager to see new works! and some of them which are also related to Summer solstice can be also posted in the new WraithHiveShip contest!!!!!!

Who are about to participate?
              I hope we get many contributions. If time allows I might come up with something too.
              Of course my own work will not be up for voting but only for fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Hellraiser-89 View Post
                Just dropped by with a quick video I made. Basically it's just the ending to the Vegas episode set to Solitary Man by Johnny Cash. As it features Spike I thought it was OK to post it here
                Spoiler:
                Great Video!

Comment

Originally posted by WraithSlave View Post
                  Great Video!
                  Thanks! Originally I had short clips of the entire episode, the beginning matched perfectly to the song (with the vultures and Sheppard walking away as the screen turns white), but in the end the clips were too many. And after some thinking I decided to just have the shootout at the end, and edit that to remove Woolsey & McKay & co and just put the song to that. Cause I just love that ending. There he lies, dying and as he takes his last breath he knew he saved the world.

In other news, I might make another Wraith video soon Maybe to Marylin Mansons "The beautiful people" or maybe Sinead O'Connors "I want your hands on me", I haven't decided yet but I'm thinking maybe the first one
                  Probably gonna finish my Evil Dead video first though, and maybe make a short one with Hyde from the 2007 TV show Jekyll
                  My videos
                  My art
                  sigpic

Comment

In other news, I might make another Wraith video soon Maybe to Marylin Mansons "The beautiful people" or maybe Sinead O'Connors "I want your hands on me", I haven't decided yet but I'm thinking maybe the first one
                    Probably gonna finish my Evil Dead video first though, and maybe make a short one with Hyde from the 2007 TV show Jekyll
                    Beautiful people always goes well with the Wraith And I need to see that Evil Dead video. I demand blood and gore!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Leleth View Post
                      Beautiful people always goes well with the Wraith And I need to see that Evil Dead video. I demand blood and gore!
                      Yeah I love that song because of Vegas, and after watching Vegas that song always remind me about the Wraith Same that Solitary man reminds me of John Sheppard (the Vegas version)
                      Blood and gore you shall have! It's not done yet though
                      My videos
                      My art
                      sigpic

Comment

Again I made myself as a wraith, is some kind of photomanipulation, this time I did it with Gimp, instead photoshop like the first time

Wraithyogimp modified.jpg
                        sigpic

Comment

You make a good Wraith, Diana.
                          What is Gimp?
                          My videos
                          My art
                          sigpic

Comment

You make a good Wraith, Diana.
                            What is Gimp?
                            Thank you, Gimp is like photoshop but free, here you can download it here in their oficial site http://www.gimp.org/
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dianamuca View Post
                              Again I made myself as a wraith, is some kind of photomanipulation, this time I did it with Gimp, instead photoshop like the first time
                              You look great as a Wraith.
                              sigpic

Comment

I do all my art, and photo manip in GIMP. It is a very very good program.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X