Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Leeta View Post
    Thank you.

As for squealing like a Beiber fan I tend to blush or smile instead. I do it with pretty much any wraith that comes on.
    Ah... I used to be subtle, but Shawn's sheer sexiness took me by surprise. It has been a while since I watched condemned
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Leeta View Post
      *crickets* It's been a little quiet in here or is everyone behind the plants? Anyway I come with fan art.

I drew Bob again.

I did a photo manipulation of him without the prision bars so I decided to have a go at drawing him in that position.
      Great job Leeta Yeah it's been a bit quiet. I for one have been reading my copy Homecoming and haven't been online much Plus I'm super stressed out 'cause I'm starting a new job in few days I hope my new co-workers will like me...

Originally posted by addicted_to_steve View Post
      Very nice You really manage to make Bob look like the sexy beast he is.

Speaking of sexy beasts, I rewatched Condemned today and squealed like an 8 y/o at a Justin Beiber concert. Good thing Shawn doesn't appear on stage or I'd be throwing my undies at him... and the taste of his defiance would be sweet
      Lol@ the Bieber part Shawn is one sexy beast who would eat Justin Bieber for breakfast! I should start rewatching all the lovely wraithy episodes and I believe I shall put Condemned on top of my list
      sigpic

Comment

Great work Leeta.

Good luck in your new job Leleth.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Leleth View Post
          Great job Leeta Yeah it's been a bit quiet. I for one have been reading my copy Homecoming and haven't been online much Plus I'm super stressed out 'cause I'm starting a new job in few days I hope my new co-workers will like me...
          Thanks. Good luck on the job!

Originally posted by Bajka20 View Post
          Great work Leeta.
          Thanks.
          The worship of Talos is strictly forbidden!

Comment

Good luck on the first day of your new job - AND congratulations and really well done on getting the job in the first place
            sigpic
            Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Plus I'm super stressed out 'cause I'm starting a new job in few days I hope my new co-workers will like me...
              Good luck with the new job.
              sigpic

Comment

Umm... be gentle, but I tried some art, and orb has been very nice about it already. Don't think I'm ready for commissions just yet, though.

http://browse.deviantart.com/digital...hrike#/d391573
                Last edited by Isolde; 07 February 2011, 01:42 PM.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Isolde View Post
                  Umm... be gentle, but I tried some art, and orb has been very nice about it already. Don't think I'm ready for commissions just yet, though. Shrike...
                  Got a page telling me the link's broken.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
                    Got a page telling me the link's broken.
                    *sigh* I have no idea why. Not to worry.
                    sigpic

Comment

Umm... be gentle, but I tried some art, and orb has been very nice about it already. Don't think I'm ready for commissions just yet, though.

Was able to see it this time. He's very good looking and very sexy.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
                        Was able to see it this time. He's very good looking and very sexy.
                        Thanks.
                        sigpic

Comment

I love it. He's gorgeous especially his hair.
                          The worship of Talos is strictly forbidden!

Comment

Nice, but... Kenny's Second????
                            sigpic

Comment

I still say he looks great and mean it.

For those that don't know about the RPG, it is called Stargate New Seasons, which picks up where EATG left off. Kenny is in command while Todd is away. Shrike is Kenny's second.

If anyone is interested in joining, there are free SGA characters and/or you can make your own Wraith or human OCs.

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...ew-Seasons-OOC

Comment

Thanks for the explanation, Orb... that aprticular RPG has way too many humans for my taste, so I think I'll be giving it a very wide berth
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X