• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
    And now for something traditional.
    That's great. XD

Comment

Nice Advent picture Bajka.
      The worship of Talos is strictly forbidden!

Comment

Spoiler:

It's good to see you and your fabulous sense of humour firing on all cylinders again, C
        sigpic
        Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Nice calendar pic, Bajka

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
            I wonder what they might find.
            Maybe they'll let us know if they find it.

Originally posted by orbofnight View Post
            That's great. XD
            Thank you.

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post

It's good to see you and your fabulous sense of humour firing on all cylinders again, C
            Thank you. Fred has been giving me the ideas. He's got that sense of humour.

Fred:
            sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
              ! Brilliant. I like to think that those three wise Wraith are heading down here to Port Arthur to indulge in some late night shackling with me. *everyone has permission to facepalm... I'm facepalming myself*
              sigpic

Comment

*facepalms*

Comment

Nice one and nice advent pic of Todd - the snowflakes on green really suit him.

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
                    *facepalms*

Lol! I think the one with Riker and Picard doing a double facepalm would also work well under this circumstance.

*rubs forehead from all the violent facepalming*
                    sigpic

Comment

This one?

Comment

lmao! That's the one!
                        sigpic

Comment

Steve: *sneaks through star gate and confiscates Addict's shackles*

TP: *whispers in Steve's ear*

Steve: What? She has numerous spares hidden all over the place?

Steve & TP: *double facepalm*

sigpic

Comment

Sorry to interrupt I just thought I'd mention something fun that happened a while ago.

I was having a conversation with a friend on Messenger, and I started talking about Wraith, cause she commented on one of my Todd paintings. I sent her some videoes on youtube, and her comments was: "Are they orcs??"
                            She then proceeded to ask what that giant flying thing was, and when I told her it was a hiveship, she said she thought it looked like a rotten broccoli! Pff.
                            She did end up taking a liking to them though Especially Steve it seems.

Michael signature by Draygon. Others by me - My Wraith Art

Comment

Originally posted by Rekala View Post
                              Sorry to interrupt I just thought I'd mention something fun that happened a while ago.

I was having a conversation with a friend on Messenger, and I started talking about Wraith, cause she commented on one of my Todd paintings. I sent her some videoes on youtube, and her comments was: "Are they orcs??"
                              She then proceeded to ask what that giant flying thing was, and when I told her it was a hiveship, she said she thought it looked like a rotten broccoli! Pff.

Quite a few people seem to think wraith are like Orcs - even the actor who played Steve et al described them as "like Orcs but more stylish"

In my office there are one or two wavering on the fence - and it was Steve who got them to admit wraith might just be a little sexy after all !

Steve:
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rekala View Post

That was like the time I was talking to my online friend from Warcraft . I had a Steve icon and he was like who's the ugly guy? I said he's my husband and we have beautiful green children! He's says OMG YOU MARRIED AN ORC??
                                The worship of Talos is strictly forbidden!

Comment

Working...
                                X