Wraith Defenders Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wraithlord View Post
    I've made a sig its not great but i had to make it as i could not get the idea out of my head.
    Spoiler:
    LOL i would never have thought of that... its good wraithlord
    sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Originally posted by wraithlord View Post
      I've made a sig its not great but i had to make it as i could not get the idea out of my head.
      Spoiler:
      nice...

as for Todd, he's the foil... a character with credibility but not to be trusted... if the PTB kill him off anytime soon or not the right way, they'll detract from what the character is supposed to bring in... in that respect, no matter what they have planned for Todd, he'll be around for a while yet... i mean look how they played Micheal... he was another foil character, tho his time is soon drawing to an end i feel...
      I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
      sigpic

Comment

I don't think they are going to kill Todd soon. He is just a too good charcater, who drew a lot poeple to the show. It would be silly to eliminate hime.

Spoiler:
        The actor, who plays todd said he would be in "last man", he just did not say which character he would play. But I take this as a good sign for Todds survival.

sigpic

Comment

New siggy better?

Might ask to put the 'hmm' part a bit more to the right?

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

O, I love your new signature. Its awesome!!!!

sigpic

Comment

it is awesome my two favourite wraithies!!! (whom seem to run whenever they see me O.o i cant work out why...)
              sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Originally posted by susanne View Post
                it is awesome my two favourite wraithies!!! (whom seem to run whenever they see me O.o i cant work out why...)

So, text slightly moved, and then it's ok?

Comment

*Posts Random Thought*

"The Last Man" could refer to Michael or Todd being 'The Last Man' left in the universe. And, before you ask: yes, I'd take either one of them.

And I know it's not that.

Comment

sus, you just don't have the right charisma... Micheal and Todd love a woman who knows the finer points of feeding, all the good hunting grounds, ect. they absolutely adore me
                    I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
                    sigpic

Comment

Wouldn't it be just GREAT if the Wraith could feed on a selective part of your body - ONLY....like, on my fat behind?

"Ermmm, Todd - take a few inches off my butt, then give me a slimmer waistline."

das
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dasNdanger View Post
                        "Ermmm, Todd - take a few inches off my butt, then give me a slimmer waistline."

das
                        LOL! They'd be like personal trainers, the wriath would then be so welcome on earth!

Comment

Wouldn't it be just GREAT if the Wraith could feed on a selective part of your body - ONLY....like, on my fat behind?

das
                          Das, ZOMG!

So what do you think? Ask the girl to move the upper line a bit to the right (doesn't necessarily have to be right over the other one), and maybe ask to put the font a bit smaller?

I could really use your opinion

Comment

Originally posted by GoSpikey
                            Das, ZOMG!

So what do you think? Ask the girl to move the upper line a bit to the right (doesn't necessarily have to be right over the other one), and maybe ask to put the font a bit smaller?

I could really use your opinion

I think the line positions are fine - Maybe the lettering could be a TAD smaller - not too much. Hard for me to tell without seeing a few options, if you know what I mean. Easier to say what looks best with multiple choice options.

das
                            sigpic

Comment

I think the line positions are fine - Maybe the lettering could be a TAD smaller - not too much. Hard for me to tell without seeing a few options, if you know what I mean. Easier to say what looks best with multiple choice options.

das
                              Yeah, I think the text's been put in italics, so it looks bigger. Which wasn't what I was going for.

So ask to put the text a bit more to the right (first line), also one with the text to the right and a bit smaller, and without italics.

Edit: Forgot to mention that I think Michael is very yum, but the Hmm doesn't have to be so close to his head.

Comment

Originally posted by GoSpikey
                                Yeah, I think the text's been put in italics, so it looks bigger. Which wasn't what I was going for.

So ask to put the text a bit more to the right (first line), also one with the text to the right and a bit smaller, and without italics.
                                Really - the way Todd is looking there, it should be a picture of YOU on the other side. It just looks like he wants to take a 'bite' out of Michael...lol...

das
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X