Wraith Defenders Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Replicator Fifth View Post
    if you put something Stargate Atlantisy on it they would get it!
    Sorry, I phrased that badly - by "here" I meant my RL location. There are a few folks in my office who are getting used to my wraith screensavers, but they still wouldn't get "wraith bait"
    Last edited by Todd's Pet; 10 November 2010, 01:12 AM.
    sigpic
    Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
      My 22 yr old son has been through the toy car and playstation phase, but he'll have to buy the Ferrari himself! By the way - beign a mother has simply made me even MORE nervous around kids!
      I can totally relate to that! DS junior will have to buy his Ferrari himself too sometime int he future. And yes, I'm even more nervous now too. It's either because now I'm fully aware what kids are really capable of to unhinge you, or it's because of that, I feel more alert if kids are around in case they are about to do something dangerous/silly.

Wraith Wraith Wraith

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
        I had a similar experience with my little son. Some months ago when he couldn't speak properly yet he used to call all men he saw 'dad'. Of course it was inevitable he'd see a picture of a Wraith and yep, he said 'dad' alright.

And now for something completely different: Hive 53 update is online NAOW:
        http://draco-stellaris.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d32hjx4
        Nice work DS *tries to green* .......
        she should have grabbed him and kissed him after the "Grrr"!

Here is a video by GCm3n on youtube, I thought i would share it since it looked really amazingly edited.

Spoiler:
        Last edited by WraithSlave; 10 November 2010, 02:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by WraithSlave View Post
          Nice work DS *tries to green* .......
          she should have grabbed him and kissed him after the "Grrr"!

Here is a video by GCm3n on youtube, I thought i would share it since it looked really amazingly edited.

Spoiler:
          Cool vid...

@ Addict: You can imagine him scurrying to do their bidding, can't you? Tugging at his forelock, desperate for attention, whether it's negative or positive.

Todd; Why would I want a rodent Worshipper to do that when I have my harem... ah... dear ladies, to do my bidding.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Isolde View Post
            Cool vid...

@ Addict: You can imagine him scurrying to do their bidding, can't you? Tugging at his forelock, desperate for attention, whether it's negative or positive.

Todd; Why would I want a rodent Worshipper to do that when I have my harem... ah... dear ladies, to do my bidding.
            Lol. I can imagine Todd getting extremely annoyed with Neelix after about 15 seconds... hence the body duty. I'm pretty sure they must get their most annoying worshippers to do that.

@ DS: Love the new page I will green you when I can.
            sigpic

Comment

Cool video WS.
              sigpic

Comment

I was the first to put Neelix on that Feed the wraith list LOL. I thought it would be hilarious picturing his face as he was being feed upon. I'm sure Tuvok would definately dance to that. If the wraith didn't feed on him or use him as a janitor they would eventually throw him out an air lock. I can see him re-decorate the hive and the queen not being very happy about it.

Now I always fancied making myself a t-shirt with "Wraith Bait" written on it... but no one around here would know what the hell it was supposed to mean
                I want a t-shirt like that!! Maybe with a wraith's picture on it that says 'worshipper' or something like that. HMM...*rubs chin*
                The worship of Talos is strictly forbidden!

Comment

I saw one once that had a bloody wraith hand print on it that read, "wraith fodder" or "I met a wraith and lived" or something like that. It was ages ago though, and I can't remember where

How about: "I can feed wraith... over and over and over again..."
                  sigpic

Comment

How about this? 'I feed a wraith...and I liked it.' In the middle of that sentence put a wraith hand print.

LOL. I might make that into a sig.

Comment

Originally posted by Leeta View Post
                      How about this? 'I feed a wraith...and I liked it.' In the middle of that sentence put a wraith hand print.

LOL. I might make that into a sig.
                      Love it! Nice one!

Spoiler:
                      Em... the correct English would be: "I fed a wraith... and I liked it." Sorry, I don't like to correct people, but if you're going to put it in a siggie...
                      sigpic

Comment

No worries about correcting me. I didn't even realise my typo when I wrote the post. I probably got too hyper as usual when I talk about wraith

Comment

I saw one once that had a bloody wraith hand print on it that read, "wraith fodder" or "I met a wraith and lived" or something like that. It was ages ago though, and I can't remember where

How about: "I can feed wraith... over and over and over again..."
                          Was this it? There are 2 great shirt ideas in this:

http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&se...comic#/d1tcbms

Comment

Originally posted by Leeta View Post
                            I probably got too hyper as usual when I talk about wraith
                            Perfectly understandable
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by orbofnight View Post
                              Was this it? There are 2 great shirt ideas in this:

http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&se...comic#/d1tcbms
                              The shirt was like that, but it was a "real" one, not drawn... it may have been zazzle or cafe press or some site like that
                              sigpic

Comment

The shirt was like that, but it was a "real" one, not drawn... it may have been zazzle or cafe press or some site like that
                                I saw those shirt too, but I don`t remember where.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X