Wraith Defenders Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
    Brilliant as always. And she's finally realised her true feelings.
    Originally posted by hunter_wraith_1980 View Post
    Cool Love that spit-snarl-roar
    Thanks!

Fillyz: *mumble*mumble* Didn't realise anything.

RE kids: A good way of dealing with them is giving them something to distract them. Depending on their age this may be a toy car, a playstation or a Ferrari.

Comment

Originally posted by Rekala View Post
      Aaaw. I'm sure your attempts weren't that bad! Your artwork is great
      Thanks, but they were bad.

Originally posted by hunter_wraith_1980 View Post
      List: wow, the idea gains followers! Lets not start with politicians, perhaps, or we put off the Wraith with bad, rancid taste!
      Defiance is said to taste sweet, but I am not sure how deceitfulness would taste.

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
        Thanks!

Fillyz: *mumble*mumble* Didn't realise anything.

RE kids: A good way of dealing with them is giving them something to distract them. Depending on their age this may be a toy car, a playstation or a Ferrari.
        Hahaha!! I can surely remember that day at last christmas when I was dragged upstairs by the kid to play My Little Pony. O.o I had a strong urge to indtrudice him to some wraith! But I'm sure his mom would hate me forever if I did that

Michael signature by Draygon. Others by me - My Wraith Art

Comment

Hahaha!! I can surely remember that day at last christmas when I was dragged upstairs by the kid to play My Little Pony. O.o I had a strong urge to indtrudice him to some wraith! But I'm sure his mom would hate me forever if I did that
          Yeah, moms are known to have a disturbing tendency to overreact if their offspring is used as Wraith-bait.

Comment

Hehehehe, I like your suggestions for the distraction of the kids.

But, seriously, the way to get rid of the fear is to expose yourself to cause of it. Recent psychological research and treatment development proved that this technique is the most effective and can help with the phobias too. Please go and do some research about it. If the fear is irrational it is potentially crippling in the life and as such needs to be get rid of. A fear of children is irrational, you should deal with that now before it reaches the point that you cannot even leave the house because there will be kids outside.

Comment

Yeah, moms are known to have a disturbing tendency to overreact if their offspring is used as Wraith-bait.
              HAH! That's not what I meant!!!! Hmm.. but now that you mention it..

Originally posted by leksa View Post
              Spoiler:
              Hehehehe, I like your suggestions for the distraction of the kids.

But, seriously, the way to get rid of the fear is to expose yourself to cause of it. Recent psychological research and treatment development proved that this technique is the most effective and can help with the phobias too. Please go and do some research about it. If the fear is irrational it is potentially crippling in the life and as such needs to be get rid of. A fear of children is irrational, you should deal with that now before it reaches the point that you cannot even leave the house because there will be kids outside.
              Oh, but it's not that bad at all!! I don't mind kids at all, interacting with them just makes me uncomfortable, that's all

Comment

Oh, but it's not that bad at all!! I don't mind kids at all, interacting with them just makes me uncomfortable, that's all
                My bad, I will read up all posts before answering next time.

BTW. I cannot offer any advice about this. If I'm not related to the children I simply do not interact with them at all. I'm ignoring them....

Comment

Originally posted by orbofnight View Post
                  I've spent a month trying to Wraithify photos and failed. I need many, many similar references to paint faces. *double envy*

Here is a start of a list. Addict, Johnny from The Room is almost Wraith food.

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...h-(First-to-50)
                  Oh yeah. I voted for Neelix cos it's a tough call. Only thing that worries me is that Talaxians would prolly taste like rat - sherbet rat.

Todd: Sounds disgusting.
                  sigpic

Comment

My 22 yr old son has been through the toy car and playstation phase, but he'll have to buy the Ferrari himself! By the way - beign a mother has simply made me even MORE nervous around kids!

Now I always fancied making myself a t-shirt with "Wraith Bait" written on it... but no one around here would know what the hell it was supposed to mean!
                    sigpic
                    Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

if you put something Stargate Atlantisy on it they would get it!

Comment

Originally posted by Isolde View Post
                        Oh yeah. I voted for Neelix cos it's a tough call. Only thing that worries me is that Talaxians would prolly taste like rat - sherbet rat.

Todd: Sounds disgusting.
                        Lol, I certainly wouldn't feed Neelix to a Wraith. He could become one of the lowest band of Worshippers who clean the toilets and clear away the dead bodies. We can't let our boys get indigestion, and Talaxian is bound to be about as deadly as a cheap kebab.

As for Johnny from the Room... I'd best go and vote for him before he officially becomes Wraith food. I want to be the instigator of his downfall. [Johnny: YOU BETRAY ME!]
                        sigpic

Comment

what are we voting on?

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Fifth View Post
                            what are we voting on?
                            The "Feed the Wraith" thread in the fun and games section. I think Orb has posted a link here somewhere...
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by orbofnight View Post
                              Long-haired men have always been eye candy for me. Dark clothing and features like viper pits are added bonuses.
                              Yes mine too Too bad in real life all the guys I've met that fit in that description (minus the viper pits!) have turned out to be total morons.

And now for something completely different: Hive 53 update is online NAOW:
                              http://draco-stellaris.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d32hjx4
                              Love it!

That is so INSANELY adorable Almost made me forget my insane fear of children!
                              Kids can be quite scary I've been teaching children at a local art center for few months now and though I've never really liked kids the 4-5 year olds I teach have been so awesome But I'll never ever be having kids that's for sure. I'm way too self-centered and I'd be a lowsy parent.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
                                Now I always fancied making myself a t-shirt with "Wraith Bait" written on it... but no one around here would know what the hell it was supposed to mean!
                                So?! It would still be super awesome I so wanna make myself a t-shirt like that now! Only my mom would know what it meant. She'd probably think I was crazy. My dad would try to act like I was perferctly normal

Originally posted by Leleth View Post
                                Kids can be quite scary I've been teaching children at a local art center for few months now and though I've never really liked kids the 4-5 year olds I teach have been so awesome But I'll never ever be having kids that's for sure. I'm way too self-centered and I'd be a lowsy parent.
                                That sounds great A couple weeks ago when I was walking my puppy at the school grounds (WHY did I even do that?!) a couple little girls came over to pet my puppy. One of them asked me if I was 'a real danish person' O_o? I ended up standing there for half an hour cause they wouldn't leave me alone!

Comment

Working...
                                X