No announcement yet.

Wraith Defenders Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Todd as a knight! Imagine that delicious voice trickling out from beneath a metal helmet.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by addicted_to_steve View Post
      You can never be too old for postering up your room/house/apartment with Wraith. Because I've been writing my thesis and therefore have become extremely skilled at anti-social behaviour, my friends are yet to see my Wraith decor. The fact that it spans my bedroom, study and bathroom ought to raise a few eyebrows.

Everyone who says the Wraith are ugly are evidently blind or are lacking in taste As for meeting a Wraith in the dark, that's what I dream about
      *Jealous* I need to find a wraith poster.

Originally posted by orbofnight View Post
      Congratulations!

Sounds good to me! I don't know what people complain about in the Wraith. Someone recently told me that Todd looks like he could be a dignified, highly-decorated Medieval knight. I like that comparison better.
      As do I My friends have gotten better about it, though, since the wrinkly green guy indecent . My best friend now shouts "Naked Todd!" to get my attention

Comment

Originally posted by KyshaMalini View Post
        *Jealous* I need to find a wraith poster.
        There should be at least one Todd poster in the Stargate magazine backissues. Someone mentioned one in here a looooong time ago.

Comment

There should be at least one Todd poster in the Stargate magazine backissues. Someone mentioned one in here a looooong time ago.
          I wish they were sold here

Michael signature by Draygon. Others by me - My Wraith Art

Comment

Everyone who says the Wraith are ugly are evidently blind or are lacking in taste As for meeting a Wraith in the dark, that's what I dream about
            I agree! How can someone possibly think they're ugly?? Some people just have no taste at all
            sigpic

Comment

Me too, me too. Especially Eddie. And I will not run ( too fast ).
              sigpic

Comment

You can never be too old for postering up your room/house/apartment with Wraith. Because I've been writing my thesis and therefore have become extremely skilled at anti-social behaviour, my friends are yet to see my Wraith decor. The fact that it spans my bedroom, study and bathroom ought to raise a few eyebrows.

If you had Zac Efron or Justin Bieber posters, that would really worry me. I won't say I have stuff that's Wraith themed but there is a couple of hints of SGA around. Your rooms, your business. I specially love some wraith fan art. That would brighten up my place, if I only was talented enough to make it.
                sigpic
                Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
                Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Right, you can't! People who 'outgrow' such things are rather spooky to me Sounds like epic dimensions though! *envy* I'm still collecting stuff and morphing the odd thing into a 'hivey' feel, but lack of time and money slows down the grander plan to convert plain walls into organic pieces with lighting. lol
                  Hey, XD, I'm fighting with my thesis, too, but unfortunately my skills are more in the field of procrastination (being kind of antisocial anyway ) - which SHOULD help the decor along, coming to think of it!
                  "We become our memories and what we believe. We become the terminal creeds we speak. Our words limit the animals we would become...soaring through words from memories and visions. We are all incomplete...imperfect. Lost limbs and lost visions stand with the same phantoms."
                  Gerald Vizenor, Bearheart

Comment

Originally posted by Rekala View Post
                    I wish they were sold here
                    I saw a scan of that poster floating around online a while back. But it was in two parts/separate files because the poster is somewhat larger than A4. I only got the poster because I was lucky enough to snap up a few Sg Mag back issues online. Wish there were more and larger posters around...
                    "We become our memories and what we believe. We become the terminal creeds we speak. Our words limit the animals we would become...soaring through words from memories and visions. We are all incomplete...imperfect. Lost limbs and lost visions stand with the same phantoms."

Comment

Originally posted by hunter_wraith_1980 View Post
                      Right, you can't! People who 'outgrow' such things are rather spooky to me Sounds like epic dimensions though! *envy* I'm still collecting stuff and morphing the odd thing into a 'hivey' feel, but lack of time and money slows down the grander plan to convert plain walls into organic pieces with lighting. lol
                      Hey, XD, I'm fighting with my thesis, too, but unfortunately my skills are more in the field of procrastination (being kind of antisocial anyway ) - which SHOULD help the decor along, coming to think of it!
                      Exactly. To "out-grow" = to be untrue to yourself by conforming to standards that other individuals just happened to have made up themselves

I love, love, love your converted lamp on wraithneverending:

http://wraithneverending.webs.com/ap...toid=102858956

Comment

Exactly. To "out-grow" = to be untrue to yourself by conforming to standards that other individuals just happened to have made up themselves

Oh oops LOL Thanks very much!

I'm still confusing the names, should have remembered you're on there too I MUST find a way to get all my bookmarks straightened out and get accounts. I think you've got one of the coolest photobucket galleries I found so far (am sure of the name in this case, but not of the website lol)

Comment

I'm still confusing the names, should have remembered you're on there too I MUST find a way to get all my bookmarks straightened out and get accounts. I think you've got one of the coolest photobucket galleries I found so far (am sure of the name in this case, but not of the website lol)
                          Thanks, it all started when WWA members were collecting screencaps of Wraith officers. We have a good collection of photo albums and links:

http://wwanon.freeforums.org/index.php

Comment

Do you mind sharing how you converted the lamp?

Comment

LOOOOL I do get those reactions as well when un-wraithed people visit and find themselves surrounded by wraithy accessoires and posters. Most comment unfavourably on the postering-habit as such ("aren't you grown-up enough by now?!", but a lot go like "Urgh, what's that? They look horrible! I wouldn't want to meet them in the dark." Duh! Talk about different concepts of aesthetics...
                              A lot of people like different things or maybe they keep them secret from being embarassed. What i feel bad about is that i would only date a wraith and always turn down human males unless they let me call them Shawn, Todd, Steve, Kenny, or any other wraith that their personality or looks match. i'm horrible.

lol! One of my friends said Steve looked like he had too much botox and was in need of a chin shave Ignorant savages!

On the plus side today, I had a friend admit that Steve was sexy, but this admission was at the expense of Todd... something along the lines of "Steve is so much sexier, why does everyone like Todd?"
                              I think Steve & Todd are both sexier. ALL of the wraith are they are like different types of ice cream or something its hard to choose one.

This really looks wraith-like!! Cool! I'm trying to find an artist who will paint my room like the hive walls on a hiveship.

Comment

Originally posted by WraithSlave View Post

This really looks wraith-like!! Cool! I'm trying to find an artist who will paint my room like the hive walls on a hiveship.
                                That sounds awesome I'd come help paint it, that would be fun! If only I didn't live so far away!

All this talk of wraith decorations makes look around at my own pretty empty white walls.. Hmm

Michael signature by Draygon. Others by me - My Wraith Art

Comment

Working...
                                X