Wraith Defenders Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
    And why some Wraith are green while others are putty coloured.
    And why Todd has been both Sunburn??? LOL
    sigpic
    Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
      Steve must have spent a lot of time in the sun because he was very green in Suspicion.
      sigpic

Comment

Steve must have spent a lot of time in the sun because he was very green in Suspicion.
        He was also very green in the puddlejumper in PTW...

Steve: It was a simple matter to persuade Weir how important it was for me to work on my tan and so she let me use her UV lamp in exchange for me letting her rub in the oil
        sigpic

Comment

He was also very green in the puddlejumper in PTW...
          It had only been a couple of weeks. Maybe his tan hadn't worn off during that time.

Steve: It was a simple matter to persuade Weir how important it was for me to work on my tan and so she let me use her UV lamp in exchange for me letting her rub in the oil
          Well, of course.
          sigpic

Comment

In different lightings, Bullseye looked yellowish, greenish, or blueish and his eyes looked greenish or golden. He was still dream-a-licious in every setting.

Comment

Originally posted by WraithSlave View Post
              Halloween is coming soon! So here are some Wraith Zombies!
              Kenny has an extra eye by one of his viper pits?! That is scary.

Comment

If able i would like to join, lately I have made it my business to find out everything there is to know about Wraiths. If any one can send me any random info on these glorious creatures please feel to contact me.

Comment

Originally posted by orbofnight View Post
                  In different lightings, Bullseye looked yellowish, greenish, or blueish and his eyes looked greenish or golden. He was still dream-a-licious in every setting.
                  Awwwww... That is so sweet! Mind you, after what you and Bullseye have been doing on the COH.... sweet does not come to mind

Steve is gorgeous in every light, even Lantean Cell Blue (I wonder if you could create a paint that colour)
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by orbofnight View Post
                    Kenny has an extra eye by one of his viper pits?! That is scary.
                    I laughed to much when I saw that, I woke up my sleeping puppy That really IS scary.

Michael signature by Draygon. Others by me - My Wraith Art

Comment

Originally posted by toddvegaswraiths View Post
                      If able i would like to join, lately I have made it my business to find out everything there is to know about Wraiths. If any one can send me any random info on these glorious creatures please feel to contact me.
                      This is a good starting point because the references at the bottom show where the people entering information got their information from.
                      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wraith_%28Stargate%29

Some of the entries are people's interpretations because SGA wasn't a show for detailed explanation. We've had a lot of discussions about things open to interpretation in this thread.

If you want to check wiki entries out for yourself, GW has transcripts of most SGA episodes.

http://www.gateworld.net/atlantis/

Wraith Defenders Club members named Wraith who weren't officially named in the show. You'll see us mentioning these names a lot in here so you might find the WDC Wraith Project helpful.

https://sites.google.com/site/wraith...wraith-project

orbofnight's albums are useful photographs showing costumes, artefacts and hive interiors etc. The links page includes interviews with cast members who give their own interpretations of the characters they played.
                      Last edited by ciannwn; 29 September 2010, 03:45 AM.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by addicted_to_steve View Post
                        Awwwww... That is so sweet! Mind you, after what you and Bullseye have been doing on the COH.... sweet does not come to mind

Steve is gorgeous in every light, even Lantean Cell Blue (I wonder if you could create a paint that colour)
                        Like your "love that sneer" siggie - Edgar even looks delicious in pink
                        sigpic

Comment

Welcome! More wraith worshippers - how wonderful! *big hug*

They are indeed glorious creatures and you've come tot he right place... although you have a LOT of reading to do... we're almost up to 1500 pages now!
                          sigpic

Comment

Welcome! You have come to the right place The Wraith are indeed glorious
                            sigpic

Comment

I've just found this - he's got a gloriously crazy sense of humour.

sigpic

Comment

I've just found this - he's got a gloriously crazy sense of humour.
                                Another good one that is mostly Wraithial Discrimination clips, but also has Tommy, Todd, and more on the masked warriors:

Comment

Working...
                                X