No announcement yet.

Wraith Defenders Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Toby has been added to the Warriors page.

Yay! I've achieved something.
    sigpic

Comment

Next Warrior - the one who left Sheppard to the Iratus bug in 38 minutes. Any name suggestions?
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by addicted_to_steve View Post
        Toby sounds good to me.

I know I haven't been an active namer lately - limited internet access due to moving house

However, if you ever want a European name with several syllables - I'm a veritable bank of them! I'm voting that the next Wraith we need to name be called Maximilian, or Tiberius, or Batiatus...
        Just so long as we don;t have a Spartacus as well - him and Batiatus might not get along and we'll be forever breaking up fights! LOL
        sigpic
        Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

I like Maximillian.
          sigpic

Comment

Another classical name would be Julius, but that'd be more fit for a faced male and not for a drone IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
              Another classical name would be Julius, but that'd be more fit for a faced male and not for a drone IMO.
              But then, we've got a faced male called Fred.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
                But then, we've got a faced male called Fred.
                Yes, but the name Fred fits him well. I can't imagine a Julius or Maximilian skateboarding along the corridors of Boris's hive.

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Fifth View Post
                  >_> *sneaks in* HI!!!!
                  *sneaks out*
                  *waves hello* Just 227 more posts...

Comment

I like Maximillian.
                    I like this one too.

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
                      Yes, but the name Fred fits him well. I can't imagine a Julius or Maximilian skateboarding along the corridors of Boris's hive.
                      How about Max, for the warrior, then?
                      sigpic

Comment

How about Max, for the warrior, then?
                        Why not? Or we stick to Maximilian, called Max for short.

Comment

How about some Anglo-Saxon names: Anglo-Saxon Names There are some truly awesome monikers amongst that lot.
                          sigpic

Comment

Just seen your new siggie, Izzy, about Todd's medical...

Spike: Yes, that's MY back, though, and who says HIS is as nice as mine?
                            sigpic
                            Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Fifth View Post
                              Severus, Laviticus, Lucius, Octavious, Nero, Ville (common finnish name) .. . O_o
                              you know what, nm, there in my hive now.
                              Nice suggestions! All the above IMO are more suitable for faced male, they're very classy male names and though the drones are Wraith too I just can't imagine a simple minded drone named Nero

Oh and the name Ville instantly reminds me of Ville Valo (aka sexiest finnish male in the history of humanity) so that name should definitely go to a very pretty faced male
                              sigpic

Comment

yeah, i agree the drones should have 'duller' names!

btw, 'the sexiest finnish male in history' is actually perttu kivilaakso!

Comment

Working...
                                X