Wraith Defenders Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Carrion Kitten View Post
    On a related note, I believe Merrick was also in both episodes. The Wraith briefly seen conversing with the Queen in "No Man's Land" looks like him. A good pic of him with Mina can be found here.
    We named him Demetri.

I've checked the GW summary for No Man's Land and it includes -

Scott Heindl (Merrick)

For comparison, see human Merrick, and what I am fairly certain is reverted Merrick.
    It's quite possible, then, that our Demetri is actually Merrick in his Wraith form.

I'll make a second web page for humanised Wraith and index the original as Full Wraith.
    Last edited by ciannwn; 17 August 2010, 11:43 PM.
    sigpic

Comment

Suggestion

How about changing our Demetri to Merrick and using the name, Demetri, for JL's humanised Wraith in Allies? Whoever suggested Demetri as a name won't lose out on naming a Wraith then.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
        Suggestion

How about changing our Demetri to Merrick and using the name, Demetri, for JL's humanised Wraith in Allies? Whoever suggested Demetri as a name won't lose out on naming a Wraith then.
        That sounds good. It would also work for WWA because that wraith is unadopted and has no character development.

Great eye, CK, and great research, C!

Comment

Second Wraith from the left is definitely played by Christopher Heyerdahl... I suspect it is Edgar from the previous episode.
          Agree. He looks like Edgar ( and CH).
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by orbofnight View Post
            Did everyone know that there are more stills in the macsyourman.com archives than just the thumbnails shown on the main pages? Not only are there more stills between each thumbnail shown, but most of the later episodes have both DVD and HDTV stills, each with very different captures.
            I didn`t know that. Thank you very much. I was watching screencaps from ep. The Hive. I found one with Eddie which I didn`t have.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bajka20 View Post
              I was watching screencaps from ep. The Hive. I found one with Eddie which I didn`t have.
              Can you show us?
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by orbofnight View Post
                That sounds good. It would also work for WWA because that wraith is unadopted and has no character development.
                I've changed him to Merrick on the Wraith And Actors page and put this -

General opinion is that this is Merrick in Wraith form. If so, he was probably played by Scott Heindl

I changed him to Merrick in the WWA game as well to save confusion.
                sigpic

Comment

Can you show us?
                  Here. But it`s sad. Poor Eddie.

http://www.macsyourman.com/atlantis/...-2x11_1336.jpg
                  sigpic

Comment

*Cries* That is sad.
                    sigpic

Comment

I'm halfway to linking the Wraith names to their photos now. I'm also thinking of linking the actor's names to their pages on Indb or, if there's no photo of them there, linking to a photo if I can find it.

I did a search for Tracker in the Ask "Bambam" thread and found this post.

http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/1...=1#post9183832

Question - In Tracker, who played the Wraith that chased Rodney through the woods. We thought it was either Jeff, or you. Buuuuut...hard to tell, maybe it was someone else.

Answer - I do believe that Wraith was Jeff.....although I had several others out on that episode!!

If you look at other Wraith played by Jeffrey Robinson, Craig does bear some resemblance to them.
                      Yeah, I thought Craig was a Jeff Robinson Wraith... I think it was Iz who told me that.
                      Aaw *sends hugs for Eddie*

Comment

Eddie's now looking a bit fierce rather than dying.

Spoiler:
                        sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                          Much better

Comment

Nice Wild Eddie
                            sigpic

Comment

Cavan looks like a JL Wraith. Does anyone know if it's definitely JL?

http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/ciannw...77895346355362
                              sigpic

Comment

Using 3 different browsers I;m being told this page doesn't exist or has been moved (tried both clicking link and copy/pasting)
                                sigpic
                                Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Working...
                                X