Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
    Congratulations!!!!

Well, now we know what Izzy will be sleeping in for the rest of her life!!!!

Well, not just sleeping in it, I suppose, but rolling around in it and taking in great big lungfuls of the smell of it... god, I do hope it doesn't smell of hamster!!! LOL
    I'm in a bit of a stupor, girls, but I just want to say the only reason I've done this is because it belongs to us - ALL of us. Every one of the WDC has a hand in it, because we are the reason people still talk about Wraith, and we are the one's they come to if they need info. We are, in a word, AWESOME!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Isolde View Post
      I'm in a bit of a stupor, girls, but I just want to say the only reason I've done this is because it belongs to us - ALL of us. Every one of the WDC has a hand in it, because we are the reason people still talk about Wraith, and we are the one's they come to if they need info. We are, in a word, AWESOME!
      Yes, we are indeed awesome. So is the thought of having a hand in Todd's pants.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post

Do we ALL get a turn to have our hand ion Todd's pants, then?

Edit: God, even just the thought is creating typos - in not ion... though I'm sure the experience would be electrifying!!!
        sigpic
        Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

I will certainly let you know how that feels.
          sigpic

Comment

Do we ALL get a turn to have our hand ion Todd's pants, then?

Edit: God, even just the thought is creating typos - in not ion... though I'm sure the experience would be electrifying!!!

I wonder if we'll ever have a chance to get our hands on Eddie's stunning stunner.
            sigpic

Comment

I just had a really naughty thought... When I get Chris to wear the coat, and he will (btw, there have been sightings of him as Druitt) I'll mention that I got into his pants too.
              sigpic

Comment

I wonder if we'll ever have a chance to get our hands on Eddie's stunning stunner.
                Oh my!!! Now that I'd even give up coffee for so I could afford it!
                sigpic

Comment

I just had a really naughty thought... When I get Chris to wear the coat, and he will (btw, there have been sightings of him as Druitt) I'll mention that I got into his pants too.

Poor man...
                  sigpic

Comment

OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! *runs round thread like demented creature* I GOT IT!

Someone tell me I'm not completely insane, because right now I'm thinking, what the hell have I done?
                    Congratulations! That is great news! I'd much prefer it would go to someone who'd truly appreciate it, than to some random collector tryin' to make a profit out of it!
                    Last edited by JadedWraith; 26 July 2010, 07:15 AM. Reason: duh, grammar aad it is still incorrect.
                    sigpic
                    Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
                    Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Please let us know what he says when you tell him.

Oh my!!! Now that I'd even give up coffee for so I could afford it!
                      That's real devotion.
                      sigpic

Comment

OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! *runs round thread like demented creature* I GOT IT!

Someone tell me I'm not completely insane, because right now I'm thinking, what the hell have I done?
                        CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Can`t wait for photos.
                        sigpic

Comment

isolde - congratulations! yes, photos please ... and a description of the smells! (hamsters?!)

btw ladies (not that it matters) are we talking british or american pants here!!

Comment

Originally posted by mercy moon View Post
                            isolde - congratulations! yes, photos please ... and a description of the smells! (hamsters?!)

btw ladies (not that it matters) are we talking british or american pants here!!
                            American. If it were the other sort, that is Brit pants, I'm not certain if I'd want to smell them, hamster or otherwise.

Todd:
                            sigpic

Comment

American. If it were the other sort, that is Brit pants, I'm not certain if I'd want to smell them, hamster or otherwise.:
                              sigpic

Comment

hehe, i was actually referring to the coat when i mentioned smells! minds like sewers ... ah, bless that gutter, it's my favorite place!

Comment

Working...
                                X