• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KyshaMalini View Post
    Who won?

Also:

and

Just made them earlier. Going to make Ronan being fed on next.
    Nice!

Comment

I can't stand all this waiting *pulls out cell phone* Yes I would like to order up a male wraith stripper. Do you have any Eddie like ones? Oh great thanks send him right over. *hangs up* Well at least we will have something to watch while we wait for our answer to who won.

Comment

maybe iz has locked herself in the bathroom and crying cos she didnt get it

thats what tp did when i told her she couldnt spend our holiday money on steves thumb ring

Comment

Originally posted by the tasty fruit farmer View Post

thats what tp did when i told her she couldnt spend our holiday money on steves thumb ring
          Awwwwwww! I hope the holiday money is for that trip to Japan, Mr. TP!

Comment

i hope so - cherry blossom in japan is much better than steves thumb ring - tho i suppose we will have to take steve with us - she never goes anywhere without that wraith in tow

Comment

i hope so - cherry blossom in japan is much better than steves thumb ring - tho i suppose we will have to take steve with us - she never goes anywhere without that wraith in tow
              You will: Steve would make a perfect vacation partner to Japan because of all martial arts inspiration.

Comment

hmff

i keep asking her what hes got that i dont but she just says i wouldnt understand - tho i know its got something to do with that feeding hand of his

got to go now girls - late shift yes steve that does mean you get tp to yourself till midnite

Comment

I hope she is not crying like that. Not that all of us wouldn't understand.

Ooo Japan. I am soo jealous. Sam and I would have to take some wraith boys in toe to, but it would be so they couldn't accidentally blow up the hive while we are gone.

Comment

Originally posted by orbofnight View Post
                    Nice!
                    Thanks

Comment

hmff

i keep asking her what hes got that i dont but she just says i wouldnt understand - tho i know its got something to do with that feeding hand of his

got to go now girls - late shift yes steve that does mean you get tp to yourself till midnite

Lol, you are so understanding Mr TP. Every time I even mention Steve to my ex he starts threatening to dismember him limb from limb with a rusty samurai sword...

Yes, my ex is a slightly unusual chap.
                      sigpic

Comment

OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! *runs round thread like demented creature* I GOT IT!

Someone tell me I'm not completely insane, because right now I'm thinking, what the hell have I done?
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Isolde View Post

Someone tell me I'm not completely insane, because right now I'm thinking, what the hell have I done?
                          Congrats, IZ!!!!!!!

Just wait until you get your hands on that Common Ground wraith regalia.

May it inspire many more fanfics to come.

Comment

You are not completely insane, in fact: YOU ARE AWESOME and so so so so so so so so lucky.

Comment

Congratulations!!!!

Well, now we know what Izzy will be sleeping in for the rest of her life!!!!

Well, not just sleeping in it, I suppose, but rolling around in it and taking in great big lungfuls of the smell of it... god, I do hope it doesn't smell of hamster!!! LOL
                              sigpic
                              Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Congratulations.

I'm dying to know if it smells like hamsters.

PS: TP beat me to it with the hamster comment.

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
                                god, I do hope it doesn't smell of hamster!!! LOL
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X