Wraith Defenders Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QueenMalka View Post
    Hey I think Spike must be running around naked right now.
    http://cgi.ebay.com/Stargate-Vegas-W...item23061876a0

Queen Teyla stunt costume is on e-bay too:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/Stargate-Atlanti...item23061871ff
    Poor Spike. First he lost his hive, now he lost his clothes.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Isolde View Post
      $76 was dirt cheap for a great piece of memorabilia like Todd's blood-stained waistcoat. I wish I'd known, I would have happily forked out for that and the shipping.
      Me too - I didn't realise when I found the link that it was so close to finishing - too busy admiring the vest to look at the time left on the auction!

Comment

Originally posted by Bajka20 View Post
        Poor Spike. First he lost his hive, now he lost his clothes.
        Don't worry, sweetie - I can assure you that he's very happy
        Spike: Oh, yes, very happy indeed... a teeny bit lower, TP, babe
        sigpic
        Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

$76 was dirt cheap for a great piece of memorabilia like Todd's blood-stained waistcoat. I wish I'd known, I would have happily forked out for that and the shipping.
          Originally posted by Trillian52 View Post
          Me too - I didn't realise when I found the link that it was so close to finishing - too busy admiring the vest to look at the time left on the auction!
          The last time one of Todd vest from Common Ground sold it wasn't even the one he got shot in, but it went for $184.50. Which was just barely bet by Bob's vest which sold for $185.51. But that one was shot up also. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Currently these are the only two costume up on this batch of Stargate memorabilia:

The last one like this was sold for $526.80:
          http://cgi.ebay.com/Stargate-Atlanti...item23063b4c41

Just the neck piece on this one sold for $166.06:
          http://cgi.ebay.com/Stargate-Wraith-...item23063b4d2e

The one thing I haven't seen is Todd's later costume. I have only seen a stunt underpinning for it, but none of the rest of it has shown up on the costume market. So maybe they keep a hold of it for the movie or Chris H. has it in his closet.

Comment

The one thing I haven't seen is Todd's later costume. I have only seen a stunt underpinning for it, but none of the rest of it has shown up on the costume market. So maybe they keep a hold of it for the movie or Chris H. has it in his closet.
            Maybe that's a good sign, though Chris knows nothing about the film and hasn't been contacted about it so far as I know. He was certainly of the opinion that he didn't know what was happening despite IMDb when I saw him in Feb and has since been interviewed saying as much. Btw, I don't think he would have the costume in his wardrobe, though I might ask him that if he ever comes to another con in the UK.
            sigpic

Comment

You never know. A lot of actors get to take home some costumes. If I was on the show and was a wraith, I want to take one of those custom costumes home. Even if I had to pay out of pocket. Just think of the fun of terrifying small children on Halloween. *evil smile*

Comment

You never know. A lot of actors get to take home some costumes. If I was on the show and was a wraith, I want to take one of those custom costumes home. Even if I had to pay out of pocket. Just think of the fun of terrifying small children on Halloween. *evil smile*
                I'm thinking more of the fun the actor's girlfriend/wife might have
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
                  Yeah, *evil grin while looking at the mock up pattern on her husband dressmaker dummy* Convincing you other half that wearing a wraith costume will increase the 'fun' he gets to have, is a great thing.

And terrifying small children at Halloween is just a bonus.

Comment

*thinks* Somehow, that kind of role-play might not be quite as big a frisson as you'd like to think, unless said wife/GF was deeply into Wraith. Plus there are the much speculated prong issues that could be a very big, green disappointment. *clears throat* Anyhoo, coming back home in all that makeup, and the mess... ick...
                    sigpic

Comment

Yeah, *evil grin while looking at the mock up pattern on her husband dressmaker dummy* Convincing you other half that wearing a wraith costume will increase the 'fun' he gets to have, is a great thing.

And terrifying small children at Halloween is just a bonus.
                      LMAO!!! In poor Mr TP's case he's more likely to look like Boris! He has a healthy imagination in other ways though and doesn't mind my green guys living in our apartment and fully participating in everything we do
                      [get your minds out of the gutter - Todd is an excellent chef, Steve keeps my hair gorgeous and Greg enjoys gardening - what did ya think I meant, huh??? ]
                      sigpic

Comment

*thinks* Somehow, that kind of role-play might not be quite as big a frisson as you'd like to think, unless said wife/GF was deeply into Wraith. Plus there are the much speculated prong issues that could be a very big, green disappointment. *clears throat* Anyhoo, coming back home in all that makeup, and the mess... ick...
                        LMAO!
                        Can't be much ickier than human guys usually are anyway!
                        sigpic

Comment

Nuthin, hon... absolutely nuthin... *whistles innocently*
                          Last edited by Isolde; 30 March 2010, 04:13 AM. Reason: Because MY mind is unsullied, pure and NEVER goes to the gutter! Scandalous suggestion... :P
                          sigpic

Comment

LMAO!!! In poor Mr TP's case he's more likely to look like Boris! He has a healthy imagination in other ways though and doesn't mind my green guys living in our apartment and fully participating in everything we do
                            [get your minds out of the gutter - Todd is an excellent chef, Steve keeps my hair gorgeous and Greg enjoys gardening - what did ya think I meant, huh??? ]
                            I'm shocked you could think we'd think of anything but household chores *wanders off into a little fantasy about Todd and a chef's apron and not much else...*

Comment

I'm shocked you could think we'd think of anything but household chores *wanders off into a little fantasy about Todd and a chef's apron and not much else...*
                              Now that, Trill, is def worth thinking about. In fact, I think I will go away and think about it a lot.
                              sigpic

Comment

Nuthin, hon... absolutely nuthin... *whistles innocently*
                                Yeah, riiiiiiight!

*has same image as Trill* Todd, baby, what's for dinner tonight?
                                Todd: Me!
                                Woohoo! Do I have to share
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X