No announcement yet.

Wraith Defenders Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hehee, he looks mid-snowy hide & seek Very cute!

Comment

Originally posted by IV View Post
      Hehee, he looks mid-snowy hide & seek Very cute!
      Thank you.

I think he's wondering who is going to throw snowballs at him.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
        I think he's wondering who is going to throw snowballs at him.
        I would gladly throw one at him just so he can come and punish me. In any way he like.
        Sheppard: Hmm. Fruit bowl, nice touch.
        Todd: Well, we picked them up on our travels. I thought it would make our discussions more comfortable. I hope they prove as delicious as the farmers who grew them.

Comment

Originally posted by Tooth View Post
          I would gladly throw one at him just so he can come and punish me. In any way he like.

Could be a fun game.
          sigpic

Comment

And here's Tommy.

Spoiler:
            sigpic

Comment

Ooh, he looks so happy in that one I agree, you really should do more for other occasions too, you're really good at them.

Comment

My husband's just suggested that I should do a whole range of cards including Valentine's.
                And isn't he right about that? You really should do a whole range, especially Valentine's!

They're amazing! And of course thunkable! *THUNK*

Tommy is looking so happy because I promised him a special present for Christmas.

Comment

Originally posted by IV View Post
                  Ooh, he looks so happy in that one I agree, you really should do more for other occasions too, you're really good at them.
                  Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
                  And isn't he right about that? You really should do a whole range, especially Valentine's!

They're amazing! And of course thunkable! *THUNK*
                  Thank you.

I've been looking out for Valentine's images etc. I'll see what I can do when the time comes.

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
                  Tommy is looking so happy because I promised him a special present for Christmas.
                  Aww. That's sweet.
                  sigpic

Comment

I really, REALLY love the card from Craig - he looks like he's up for some snowy fun!

Ciannwn... is there room to put all your cards on the WWA site? It would be cool to have them all in one place where they can be repeatedly admired
                    sigpic
                    Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
                      I really, REALLY love the card from Craig - he looks like he's up for some snowy fun!
                      Thank you.

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
                      Ciannwn... is there room to put all your cards on the WWA site? It would be cool to have them all in one place where they can be repeatedly admired
                      They can go in a Picasa slideshow in the Xmas Special section. They won't take up any room on the website itself and there's a lot of storage space left on my Picasa site.
                      sigpic

Comment

Here's Phineas. (I used the same frame as the Tommy card because I think it looks nice with old fashioned pics.)

Spoiler:
                        sigpic

Comment

Thank you.

They can go in a Picasa slideshow in the Xmas Special section. They won't take up any room on the website itself and there's a lot of storage space left on my Picasa site.
                          Yay! I look forward to seeing them all together
                          sigpic
                          Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Here's Phineas. (I used the same frame as the Tommy card because I think it looks nice with old fashioned pics.)

Spoiler:
                            http://i573.photobucket.com/albums/ss177/Ci-Annwn/Xmas/PhineasXmas.jpg
                            Another excellent card - thanks again Ciannwn. I may have missed it 'cause I was away over the weekend but have you done a Todd one yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Trillian52 View Post
                              Another excellent card - thanks again Ciannwn. I may have missed it 'cause I was away over the weekend but have you done a Todd one yet?
                              Thank you.

Here's the link to the Todd card.

http://i573.photobucket.com/albums/s...dChristmas.jpg
                              sigpic

Comment

Thank you.

Here's the link to the Todd card.

http://i573.photobucket.com/albums/s...dChristmas.jpg
                                Thank you - Todd and his Christmas glowsticks - he looks very nice with the warm red/orange tones too!

Comment

Working...
                                X