Have a Todd wallpaper guys

Spoiler:
    Lovely
    Spoiler:
    SHame it's Penny Todd and not Chris Todd though
    sigpic
    Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

True, Chris did look better as Todd. I just love the part where the screenshot was from xD Miffed wraith!

Comment

Hi newguy here, Love the wraith, thoought I show off my sig, he's not a Wraith per se, but he sure looks like one

wonderful sig by my little sister Mel, kind of reminds me of the missus and me

Comment

Welcome to the WDC benoz777

Comment

Originally posted by IV View Post
            True, Chris did look better as Todd. I just love the part where the screenshot was from xD Miffed wraith!
            NO argument here - Chris was Todd, no doubt about it...

Originally posted by benoz777 View Post
            Hi newguy here, Love the wraith, thoought I show off my sig, he's not a Wraith per se, but he sure looks like one
            Welcome benoz777 - still Wraithish enough to be very cool...

Comment

Chris is most def Todd, and even went into Todd mode when I met him and said 'hi' to him from all of us. He gave me his hand to shake. LOL
              sigpic

Comment

Welcome to the WDC! Nice siggie indeed.

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
                I hope they've been good -

Spoiler:
                []http://i573.photobucket.com/albums/ss177/Ci-Annwn/Xmas/WaitingForSanta.jpg[/IMG]

Heehee, I can spot Tommy.
                He doesn't have to wait for Santa though, I'll have a nice present for him.

Tommy: And of course I have been good.

Comment

Yet another well done christmas card ^^ He really does look thoughtful in that image too, which makes it even more fitting.
                  Thank you. All those shops can make present buying very confusing.

Originally posted by FromOutside View Post
                  Jean-Luc has funny ears. Like he was sleeping on grass and someone run over him with lawnmower and proper healing didn't happen to his ears

But it is kind of cool If he just got a cute small slice of cartridge removed... <3
                  I think Wraith ears are meant to be different to human ears.

Have a Todd wallpaper guys

Spoiler:
                  That's very nice.
                  sigpic

Comment

Welcome to the WDC.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Isolde View Post
                      Chris is most def Todd, and even went into Todd mode when I met him and said 'hi' to him from all of us. He gave me his hand to shake. LOL
                      Nice

Comment

I think Wraith ears are meant to be different to human ears.
                        Might be. Now when I'm thinking, most wraith wear their hair so that their ears are not shown. It is pain to put good make-up on ears, I think that's why.

I can remember only Jean-Luc and Aurora showing their ears and Aurora had very "normal" and pretty ones, or at least that one we saw when he was connected into the network. No surprise, he was Aurora But Jean-Luc...

If someone here hasn't noticed, here is pics:
                        Left: http://www.gateworld.net/gallery/dis...um=728&pos=367
                        Right: http://www.gateworld.net/gallery/dis...um=728&pos=772

And Aurora: http://www.gateworld.net/gallery/dis...um=280&pos=223

Comment

Originally posted by FromOutside View Post
                          I can remember only Jean-Luc and Aurora showing their ears and Aurora had very "normal" and pretty ones, or at least that one we saw when he was connected into the network. No surprise, he was Aurora But Jean-Luc...
                          Aurora was Season 2 while Jean-Luc was Season 5. Wraith makeup got changed a lot over time. I'm guessing that as Jean-Luc's ears were on show all the time they decided to make them look different to the human variety. I rather like the effect.
                          sigpic

Comment

^ Me too. (But Aurora is perfect just like he is <3 )

Other chances I am not that fond of. The wraith we met at 1st and 2nd seasons were more unique, by looks ans personalities too. After Lafazanos left, many of the wraith became too much like each other, but I think this is more the acting, not the make up...

Their faces became less human like, and that I like, but with the changes they also lost style and some kind of beauty associated with strong and dangerous wild beasts. The blue veins make some of them look like something that just crawl out of some underwater cave and see the sun first time in their existence Even when it suits some of them, I kind of miss the wraith in first seasons.

Comment

Aurora was Season 2 while Jean-Luc was Season 5. Wraith makeup got changed a lot over time. I'm guessing that as Jean-Luc's ears were on show all the time they decided to make them look different to the human variety. I rather like the effect.
                              Also in season 5 Spike is seen as disguising his wraith ears to look like human ears - even though in his human guise he still wears his hair long and over his ears... he was very thorough was our Spike (*thunks* at thoughts of Spike's hair )
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Isolde View Post
                                Ooooh, nice! And I bet you didn't wimp out like Sam Carter either!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X