Wraith Defenders Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QueenMalka View Post
    "Ok, I have a new image for all you wraith worshiping girls. It suppose to be from inside the Commander O magazine. But we had a little mix up, and Aurora in the photo and not Craig. Opps... But I though you ladies would still want to see it. Cause who doesn't like looking at naked male wraiths?" *Wraithy smile* -Queen Malka
    What were the sales figures for this issue?
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
      What were the sales figures for this issue?

"Oddly enough Commander O has not out sold PLAYWRAITH but it is out second most popular magazine. What can I say everyone payroll is paid by smut at Hive 18 printing." -Queen Malka

Comment

"Oddly enough Commander O has not out sold PLAYWRAITH but it is out second most popular magazine. What can I say everyone payroll is paid by smut at Hive 18 printing." -Queen Malka
        sigpic

Comment

I can vouch for that - I'm one of their happiest employees!
          sigpic
          Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Konrad's pretty, reminds me of a cross between Aurora and the Threesome (Eddie, Astor and Rocky)

Comment

"Ok, I have a new image for all you wraith worshiping girls. It suppose to be from inside the Commander O magazine. But we had a little mix up, and Aurora in the photo and not Craig. Opps... But I though you ladies would still want to see it. Cause who doesn't like looking at naked male wraiths?" *Wraithy smile* -Queen Malka

Deviant art:
              http://geniemiller.deviantart.com/ar...ling-143192934

If you don't have DA, cause I did put a mature filler on it I posted it to my server as well: http://luellasphoto.com/wraith/Wrest..._stockcweb.jpg
              Aurora:
              Craig: *rolls around laughing*
              PA: Where's the pudding?

Comment

Originally posted by PleiadesAltariel View Post
                Aurora:
                Craig: *rolls around laughing*
                PA: Where's the pudding?
                *evil laughter* "Aurora you knew Ltc. Laruzz was hanging around with a camera during warm ups, and it was only a mater of time before these images showed up. *toothy smile* Your right PA we should have add the pudding during the warm ups...I will remember next time. Craig darling, don't worry I get your photos done soon enough."-Queen Malka

*LtC. Laruzz waving at the other boys with a large grin on his face.*

Comment

I wonder how you did the wraith skin and spine. It was absolutely brilliant!
                  sigpic

Comment

*evil laughter* "Aurora you knew Ltc. Laruzz was hanging around with a camera during warm ups, and it was only a mater of time before these images showed up. *toothy smile* Your right PA we should have add the pudding during the warm ups...I will remember next time. Craig darling, don't worry I get your photos done soon enough."-Queen Malka

*LtC. Laruzz waving at the other boys with a large grin on his face.*
                    Aurora:
                    Craig: I await my photoshoot, and pudding

Comment

Originally posted by Soledat View Post
                      I wonder how you did the wraith skin and spine. It was absolutely brilliant!
                      To be honest this one was the hardest one I have done so far. I am really not happy with it cause of the hair. The rest of it I am quite pleased with.

Making the spine look realistic is really hard. This one wasn't to bad because it was in the shadows and a sideways view. But the cover of PlAYWRAITH was really hard. (http://geniemiller.deviantart.com/ar...AITH-135712604 ) I even had to enlist the help of my husband to tweak with it.

Skin color, adding the veins, and adding texture to some skin, like Spikes. Wasn't to bad. I have a cheat sheet for doing the facial slits.

Eventually one day I will make a tutorial on how to do this.

Oh and it not shown in this one, but making realistic feeding slits is hard too. When I did (http://geniemiller.deviantart.com/art/Feed-me-133202141 ) it took me a while to figure out how to make one.

Originally posted by PleiadesAltariel View Post
                      Aurora:
                      Craig: I await my photoshoot, and pudding
                      "Ooo, another shoot. How bout I work on getting some chocolate body paint," - LtC Larruz said hopefully.

"You know PA would be the one applying that,"-Queen Malka

"auuwww..nuts," -LtC. Larruz

*shakes head*-Queen Malka

Comment

Can I be added to the list of Wraith Defenders cause I think they are hawt and I would not mind being on a cruiser with them
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
                          Can I be added to the list of Wraith Defenders cause I think they are hawt and I would not mind being on a cruiser with them
                          Welcome to the WDC! If you like to be added to the list you have to contact female Wraith because she started this thread and is the only one who can add new members.

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
                            After recently re-watching "The Queen"(one of the best Wraith episodes IMHO), I'm amazed at the fact that each Wraith alliance is controlled by a queen, which controls other queens in the alliance. But the Wraith become more confusing, how can they tell who is friend or foe, as in the Hive Ships and such. Their are no markings to tell the Wraith drones apart either.
                            The QUEEN was awesome!!! even more so by the presence of Todd!1 lol!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
                              Welcome to the WDC! If you like to be added to the list you have to contact female Wraith because she started this thread and is the only one who can add new members.

Oh ok... kewl. i can do that... tomorrow. lol!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
                                What list??? Am I on it???

Steve: she panics at the mere thought of missing out on anything wraithie!
                                sigpic
                                Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Working...
                                X